Those with large amount of weight to lose....

Options

Replies

• Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Living longer , and collecting all the retirement checks I can, and spending them on fun activities, rather than obesity elated health problems
  • strilm22
    strilm22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel about not being able to fit on roller coasters. Last time I went I was smaller than I am currently and could hardly fit then. I can't wait to go to Six Flags again!
  • dazzer1975
    dazzer1975 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm going to lose this weight, become elgible for a kidney transplant, get a new kidney, and then return to living normally! I can go back to teaching elementary school and not be attached to a dialysis machine for 12 hours each night.

I wish you all the success and good fortune in the world.

I am confident you will get there!
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    wearing shorts
    wearing a two piece swim suit
    wearing my old jeans or completely new jeans
    sit however i want
    be more comfortable at the beach or pool parties
    not feel like a fatty if i order a big meal at a restaurant
    feel more comfortable walking down the street
    no longer feel like thin people are better than me
    no longer feel like i'm weird for liking someone
    hopefully catch attention of the hotter guys in my community
    FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF
  • cmonbuck
    Options
    Be able to choose clothes based on my individual style and not buy 5 of anything that fits.
    American ninja warrior.
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I can't fit on rollercoasters anymore becsuse I'm too big :( ... once I lose enought weight I'm looking forward to six flags :)

THIS!!!! I can probably fit now since I have lost about 68 lbs, but I want to wait until next summer and hopefully I will be so comfortable I won't ever want to get off of them! Bring on the highest fastes coaster they got!!
  • aglover15
    aglover15 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I agree with most. My biggest "wants":
    -being able to wear sexy nighties to become attractive to my husband again.
    - clothes that fit and doesn't have "x" behind the number.
    -not having my own gravitational pull...Haha
    -being able to be more flexible ...to be able to play on the floor with my daughter and for sex with hubby.
    --The biggest thing is to just feel good about myself and not like I'm am worthless.
  • feliperss
    feliperss Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Especially agree with all the replies about clothes! I can't wait to be able to wear tigther clothes without feeling self-conscious, as it is now I'm trying to "hide" in loose shirts.
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Looking nice in jeans, and making my family proud
  • stepmom2bt
    Options
    hi im new to this.i have 100 plus to lose and need alot of support.where do i begin how do i eat n how much exercise
  • stepmom2bt
    Options
    hi im trying this site out i need to lose 100 pounds plus and hope u can help me to figure out where to even start im clueless.lol.thanks
  • saphire1113
    Options
    Wear cute clothes, ride amusement park rides, run after my 5 year old, cross my legs, get in & out of the car without sucking in, wear a bathing suit, Not feeling like I embaress my daughter who is a freshman when her peers see me, I want to travel, when looking for a job I don't want to think about if I can stand that long or not, want to do a 5K.
  • lilfunk23
    Options
    I hear that. Walking into change rooms is like impending doom. I want to be able to walk out of one with a smile on my face rather than tears in my eyes.
  • carolinaBarragan
    Options
    I want to just be happy.:smile:
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Running quicker than the cops.....

Seriously.

I knew you looked familiar........... what episode of the TV show "Cops? was it I saw you on?
  • Flawlesscube
    Flawlesscube Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    LOL,
    okay - ride a plane without an extension on the seat belt. run... no really its hurts .. would like to be able to .. maybe ride a horse... right now i could carry one though... ride my bike around the 4mile bloc k in my neighborhood. do a 5k of any kind. yep i have a small bucket list here
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    wearing cute clothes.
    binkinis
    more energy
    overall looking/feeling better
    and most importantly, to set an example for my daughter
  • CheleeneWence
    CheleeneWence Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Being able to play with my daughter :-)
  • silviaandersonsmith
    Options
    Being self confident again. Wearing my pre-baby weight clothing. Being more self active like running, doing yoga and honestly playing with my daughter because right now all I have energy for is breathing.
  • mlbqd3
    mlbqd3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can't fit on rollercoasters anymore becsuse I'm too big :( ... once I lose enought weight I'm looking forward to six flags :)

This!
This discussion has been closed.