DOGS!!!!๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ

Replies

• fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Today is Barbara's 1 year Gotcha Day! Best decision ever to go to the shelter that day. She's a Fox Red Labrador, basically a version of a yellow lab. Sweetest girl in the whole wide world. โค

vd9tl7likgg3.jpg
    7cszqapr0nn1.jpg
    5awv1fn3f3r9.jpg

Her face in the picture with the lamb... adorable. Better give her a boop kiss or scratch right away.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Today is Barbara's 1 year Gotcha Day! Best decision ever to go to the shelter that day. She's a Fox Red Labrador, basically a version of a yellow lab. Sweetest girl in the whole wide world. โค

vd9tl7likgg3.jpg
    7cszqapr0nn1.jpg
    5awv1fn3f3r9.jpg

such a cutie! I wonder if dogs play with their toys all their lives or just the initial months.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member

vd9tl7likgg3.jpg
    7cszqapr0nn1.jpg
    5awv1fn3f3r9.jpg

such a cutie! I wonder if dogs play with their toys all their lives or just the initial months.

It took her a few weeks to play with any of them. That was a year ago when we adopted her. Now she has a huge box full of them and plays with them or loves on them daily. She has her favorites though. She's about 5 years old so I hope she always plays with them. We are thinking of finding her a little sister to keep her company though.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member

vd9tl7likgg3.jpg
    7cszqapr0nn1.jpg
    5awv1fn3f3r9.jpg

It took her a few weeks to play with any of them. That was a year ago when we adopted her. Now she has a huge box full of them and plays with them or loves on them daily. She has her favorites though. She's about 5 years old so I hope she always plays with them. We are thinking of finding her a little sister to keep her company though.

that's very cool. Seems like you are both lucky to have each other :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited February 2021

vd9tl7likgg3.jpg
    7cszqapr0nn1.jpg
    5awv1fn3f3r9.jpg

I think dogs and their cuddly toys are the cutest thing!! I used to buy stuffed animals at yard sales; my dogs started to expect them after every Sat. a.m. outing. It was like they'd greet me at the door and bark 'whatdidya bring me? Whatdidya bring me?' Unfortunately there was no cuddling involved, only tug'o'war between the 2 of them which meant 15 minutes later there I was crawling all over the floor picking up stuffing. :) Haha who was the fool?

Ooh and a little sister for Barbara? Twice the love, twice the fun. <3
  • ReenieHJ
    So adorable. <3
  • ReenieHJ
    @lx1x the 1st photo looks a lot like my Josie girl, right down to the white chest, white muzzle and guilty eyes. :)

Love everybody pics!
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    11 weeks, growing so fast ๐Ÿ˜fydqw95hxjbl.jpg

Omg ๐Ÿ˜
  • ReenieHJ
    Awww my heart's melting.....
  • ReenieHJ
    Adorable! Amazing how time flies isn't it? :(
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Adorable! Amazing how time flies isn't it? :(

Yup.. still acting like a puppy.. stubborn as hell.. ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    7trcipm3cn05.jpeg
    My boys....spoiled rotten Goldens

I'm gonna need more pics of these fellas, please and thanks.