DOGS!!!!๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ

Options

Replies

• M0n1KCR
    M0n1KCR Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™ve never had a dog. Never had pets growing up, and my last relationship was with a guy who was more of a cat person, so I agreed to cats (which I also adore ๐Ÿ˜ป). But Iโ€™ve always wanted a dog. Iโ€™m that person that will point out and remark on every dog I see in a 100 yard radius lol

Iโ€™m living in a pretty cramped apartment right now, and feel like I want to hold off on adopting a dog until I have more space for it. But I also know itโ€™s not impossible to raise a dog in an apartment (My Mom has a Havanese, whoโ€™s small, quiet and low-maintenance, and it seems to work just fine)

Are any of you dog owners also apartment dwellers? Iโ€™m kinda curious about your experiences (good or bad!) ๐Ÿ˜Š

Mine is a Biewer Yorkie, sheโ€™s only 5Lbs. Sheโ€™s a really good dog, super friendly, smart, hypoallergenic if that matters to you, doesnโ€™t shed, can travel everywhere, sheโ€™s loving and hardly ever barks. She eats 1/4 cup of food 2X a day. Loves to bike ride in her little basket.
    I taught her to ring a bell with her foot when she needs to go to outside. Here she is with her messy hair๐Ÿ™ˆ but I just wanted to show you. I bought Christmas bells and hung them at the front and back door. Sometimes she just rings them all day long!๐Ÿ˜‚ I think a dog her size would be perfect for you, easy to train and love.๐Ÿ’—

s5dlk6gvw9sb.jpeg

cosgxa6g4qzw.jpeg

So cute! I'm getting a Biewer Yorkie this summer, when he's old enough to leave his mum and breeder. I can't wait!

• Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    @M0n1KCR Awww! ๐Ÿฅฐ Please post pictures! Mine was the size of a can of soda when she moved in!๐Ÿ˜„
  • G0ldengirl68
    G0ldengirl68 Posts: 43 Member
    Options

I so love this, been a long time since I heard it <3 Jimmy Stewart might just be my favorite actor of all times, thanks for sharing it ;)
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @M0n1KCR Awww! ๐Ÿฅฐ Please post pictures! Mine was the size of a can of soda when she moved in!๐Ÿ˜„

x20xrcxlcmv1.jpeg

This is Teo at 21 days, being held by his breeder. I'm so looking forward to meeting him!

I want to hug and like your post but it only lets me click one!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

This pic made my day!!! I love that name! Heโ€™s gorgeous!๐Ÿ’ž Thank you.๐Ÿ˜Š
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old boxer Zeus.
    od5uh3g1rkcg.jpg

Aww, what a sweet face โค๏ธ Love the name, too ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • terrordawg
    Options

x20xrcxlcmv1.jpeg

This is Teo at 21 days, being held by his breeder. I'm so looking forward to meeting him!

OMG ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ
  • Mds1922
    Mds1922 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Any advice for someone looking to get a dog? I want to get a puppy to be able to train. I live in an apartment so nothing too big or yapping. Any recommendations? A poodle?
  • terrordawg
    Options
    80ak3vr9hdph.jpeg

Those ears! โค๏ธ
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options

I so love this, been a long time since I heard it <3 Jimmy Stewart might just be my favorite actor of all times, thanks for sharing it ;)

Maggie
    Brand new Dog Song

https://youtu.be/6PTcr33AAhI?t=2

1V.gif
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    9se740vknaah.jpg
    Me and my boy Rocky ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜
  • my_gatorgirl_8
    my_gatorgirl_8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old boxer Zeus.
    od5uh3g1rkcg.jpg

Beautiful dog.
  • my_gatorgirl_8
    my_gatorgirl_8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options

x20xrcxlcmv1.jpeg

How adorable.
  • M0n1KCR
    M0n1KCR Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Boston Terriers, Sophie and Monty. The best and fartiest dogs ever!
    ww239tc939j6.jpg
    505nkx86foj7.jpg

Awww, so cute! How old are they?