Compliments/praise for someone you don’t normally interact with

CacoEther
CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
This is another risky and highly specific thread. It’s also strictly for people here in chit chat. (Meaning don’t praise your MIL or neighbor in this one)

Tag or vague, either is fine. But make sure your compliment is for someone outside your normal bubble.

This will likely be a short-lived thread but hopefully a feel-good one while it lasts.

Replies

• Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    This one goes out to @Magical_Pony because I love the way you check your email and one of these days I'm gonna believe in you hard enough that you'll become real
  • CacoEther
    @CacoEther I think you have an amazing buzz about you and I don't know you/ normally interact with you.

I know your story of how you live a more paired back life, since the fire that happened to you. I remember reading your thoughts on how that affected your life. I want you to know that had a profound effect on me. It really touched me to hear your experience. I like how you are so open with that particular experience in your life. It gave me a different perspective on material things and all that kind of stuff. To hear that from someone who lost so much on that night.

It touched me I guess. And you inspired me to try and concider having a bit less myself. But in a really positive way. The way you told your story was very positive and inspiring while still managing to put across the emotional turmoil connected with it.

I hope you are the same person or I'm gona look like a mad person hahahaha

Yes that was me, and thank you for sharing this ❤️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    @CacoEther I think you have an amazing buzz about you and I don't know you/ normally interact with you.

I know your story of how you live a more paired back life, since the fire that happened to you. I remember reading your thoughts on how that affected your life. I want you to know that had a profound effect on me. It really touched me to hear your experience. I like how you are so open with that particular experience in your life. It gave me a different perspective on material things and all that kind of stuff. To hear that from someone who lost so much on that night.

It touched me I guess. And you inspired me to try and concider having a bit less myself. But in a really positive way. The way you told your story was very positive and inspiring while still managing to put across the emotional turmoil connected with it.

This was sweet.

.... did she also teach you anything about kitchen matches, gas cans and timed fuses ?

You know, the practical stuff.
  • CacoEther
    Motorsheen wrote: »

This was sweet.

.... did she also teach you anything about kitchen matches, gas cans and timed fuses ?

SHhHhhHhHhHhhh
  • CacoEther
    @KosmosKitten i have maybe told you similarly before but it bears repeating.. i think your vibe/style/coolness is a whole mood and it’s extremely kickass
  • Cards_Man
    Cards_Man Posts: 905 Member
    @CacoEther infectious smile this one has!
  • CacoEther
    Cards_Man wrote: »
    @CacoEther infectious smile this one has!

Thank you!
  • CacoEther
    okay, here's a couple.....

@jcrav77

Dedicated healthcare worker fighting the good fight against the covid & looking damn fine while doing so.

&

@Versicolour

Some people fly slightly under the radar without calling a lot of attention towards themselves, yet their kindness, grace and beauty shines through despite any hardship or adversity they may weather. That's her.

Pace yourself my man, I don’t want this thread to burn out like a poorly controlled house fire
  • Motorsheen
    CacoEther wrote: »

@jcrav77

Dedicated healthcare worker fighting the good fight against the covid & looking damn fine while doing so.

&

@Versicolour

Some people fly slightly under the radar without calling a lot of attention towards themselves, yet their kindness, grace and beauty shines through despite any hardship or adversity they may weather. That's her.

Pace yourself my man, I don’t want this thread to burn out like a poorly controlled house fire

...... poorly controlled house fire, huh?

is there any other kind ?
  • CacoEther

This was sweet.

No. Not yet. I simply cannot wait to hear about all of that.
    ixvzozbqr9gj.gif

Careful or I’ll soon be sliding in your DMs like

iqk24s11hj6y.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    @KosmosKitten i have maybe told you similarly before but it bears repeating.. i think your vibe/style/coolness is a whole mood and it’s extremely kickass

I has warm fuzzies. Thank you. :heart:
  • CacoEther

@jcrav77

&

@Versicolour

...... poorly controlled house fire, huh?

is there any other kind ?

Not on my watch 😬
  • Motorsheen

This was sweet.

ixvzozbqr9gj.gif

well, with rubbing your hands together.... you're on the right track.

tumblr_inline_ofyzleRd8B1utl831_400.gifv
  • CacoEther

This was sweet.

ixvzozbqr9gj.gif

well, with rubbing your hands together.... you're on the right track.

tumblr_inline_ofyzleRd8B1utl831_400.gifv

Hahahaha! 😂
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Ok, so we are friendies - and have been for a while, but my praise is for this PP! ❤❤
    ...but I don't normally praise people's pp's (don't want to make it weird)
    Super suits you!
    Pretty, sweet, cute, uninhibited and true!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    @slimgirljo15 you are always so friendly and engaging with the new people, there are probably lots of people here who would’ve bailed if not for you singling them out to make them feel welcome ❤️

Thank you, I really appreciate that :) 🤗
  • CacoEther
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Ok, so we are friendies - and have been for a while, but my praise is for this PP! ❤❤
    ...but I don't normally praise people's pp's (don't want to make it weird)
    Super suits you!
    Pretty, sweet, cute, uninhibited and true!!

Is this for me? 😬