Compliments/praise for someone you don’t normally interact with

Options

Replies

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    If they were on here I’d have gone ahead and posted it like I try to do already.

So I’ll go ahead and say the hotel staff. You guys rock. I’m pretty demanding asking for a fresh towel, broom, dustpan, vacuum, trash bag, etc. every day but you’re always happy to help and greet me with a smile.

Maintenance dude- you’re the only one who I’ve spoken with about 600A fuses that was able to point me to a seller in this area. Your immediate attention when my HVAC unit was leaking even though you were doing something else and even shampooing the carpet when that was probably someone else’s job was clutch. Chitchatting about tools, HVAC, and all the other man stuff while you were working made my day. And, you fixed my problem BEFOrE needing a ticket and had it cut later. Service level 1000 bro.

Front Desk- what can I say. Y’all are the ones receiving 99% of my requests and you are outwardly happy to do them. Even after that *kitten* gave you a hard time you hit the reset button and we’re sweet as could be when I stepped up.

There are lots of youins and I do t know all your positions but each of you are stellar and are the reason why this place is booked nearly 100% and made it difficult for me to extend my stay. But, again, you made sure I was accommodated and not only ensured I had a room but the same room so I didn’t have to move.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I wouldn't really know with who to start with. Having being on MFP for years I've came across all kinds of wonderful people. I've been really open about my life on here and some of you really made me feel good and cheered me up during the most difficult time of my life. Even the ones that don't like me, I still see good in all of you. ❤ I love you all and wish you all the happiness in the world.

But if we have All of the Happiness, there won't be any leftover for people in places like Uzbekistan.

Oh you! 😝😂
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Wanna see someone who just grinds it day in and day out? @tinkerbellang83 has been at work, day in day out, flying under the radar.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    I feel like @KosmosKitten is a kindered soul. I love cats, she loves cats. Though I don't know her that well I can see that she is a beautiful person through and through. I shed tears for this girl.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    @kinetixtrainer2 will see the best in you and elevate you.

What!!! How dare you! 😁. Thank you brother.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Ok, so we are friendies - and have been for a while, but my praise is for this PP! ❤❤
    ...but I don't normally praise people's pp's (don't want to make it weird)
    Super suits you!
    Pretty, sweet, cute, uninhibited and true!!

Is this for me? 😬

Of course it is!

Your PP is AMAZING and I now feel comfortable enough (and drunk enough) to tell you that!!

Srsly gurl. You got it goin on ! 😊 check you out 👀👀 gorgeous

Thank you 🥰

But also, whats with all the females needing to get drunk to feel like they can say something?

... maybe i should try that

report to the voice thread, cakey
    tnx

@FeelinFooFoo too!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    If you need motivation, pick me up, praise and someone to check in on you @cdubks88 is there. He's your ride or die.

Seconded. He's one of my favorite people here and always has kind words for everyone!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    @J_NY_Z always knows exactly what to say to make a person feel appreciated
  • Versicolour
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 it's been said before and probably better, but you really are the heart and soul of this community.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    @KosmosKitten you are so bold and so talented. I have always admired you and I am honored to have gotten to know you in some small way
  • Versicolour
    Options
    @Miss_Chiev0us when I first joined here you were a Rockstar to me. You have been through hell and still show up and shine. You are now Legendary. And your tattoo... 😍
  • Versicolour
    Options
    @NotSoFat70 is a constant source of inspiration and encouragement