Compliments/praise for someone you don’t normally interact with

Options

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    @Vikka_V I'm humbled you took the time to express that. Really.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    @Vikka_V thank you love. That is very kind of you to say <3
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @PlentyofProtein00

admire and respect you!

think you're fun too

when you leave I grieve!

<3 aaaw, man, thank you :) I feel you and I are similar...thank you for making my day
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Thank you to each and every one of our military and first responders.

Each of you do so much more on the backend for each of us, our local communities, and the entire world. Much more than many people get to witness or may realize.

You don’t work 40 hour weeks. You don’t clock in and out. You’re not only working when your in uniform. You don’t take leave; no matter the time or place you’re on duty 24/7/365. If you roll up on a car accident you stop and assist. If you see a person in need you don’t take videa you you jump into action and remedy the situation. If someone is having a medical emergency you don’t loose your head you do everything in your power to save them.

For this, we owe each of you a debt of gratitude. While we can never repay that debt, I will forever try every chance I get with my support and volunteerism.

AMEN BROTHER!

And thank you for your service!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea is my current favorite poster. Her posts/responses are always so well thought out and worded.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea is my current favorite poster. Her posts/responses are always so well thought out and worded.

She’s the bomb.ca
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Wanna see someone who just grinds it day in and day out? @tinkerbellang83 has been at work, day in day out, flying under the radar.

Awwww thanks
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »

She’s the bomb.ca

😂 Thank you, ladies.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea mfw someone said i was wise

okrcv4x48iw0.jpeg

also i seek out your posts bc i like reading what u got to say 💛
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    To a few of my longest friends on MFP, @slimgirljo15 @IslandGal3 and @FabulousFantasticFifty you are each the sweetest and loveliest people one could ever hope to know and have in their support group. And that is to say nothing of you ladies outward beauty which is only exceeded by your inner beauty. Thank you for all your support and friendship, I wish you each nothing but the best. :*

Back atcha Dear Brother!! 🤗 And what a compliment to be included in such great company with these two ladies who are absolutely Amazing, beautiful and have hearts of Gold!! Thank you! 😊💖💞
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    To a few of my longest friends on MFP, @slimgirljo15 @IslandGal3 and @FabulousFantasticFifty you are each the sweetest and loveliest people one could ever hope to know and have in their support group. And that is to say nothing of you ladies outward beauty which is only exceeded by your inner beauty. Thank you for all your support and friendship, I wish you each nothing but the best. :*

Thank you so much Dave 💕.. its been a real honour and a pleasure knowing you.. 🤗
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    It seems I lost touch with the title of this forum. Someone I don't normally interact with: @AliNouveau has some really good insight and advice about a great many things, especially food.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    @Miss_Chiev0us , @Beachy1_ and the great @_sw33tp3a_11 have some great taste in music and often suggest songs and artists I have not heard of.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @Miss_Chiev0us , @Beachy1_ and the great @_sw33tp3a_11 have some great taste in music and often suggest songs and artists I have not heard of.

❤ you're always so kind to everyone 🤗
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

You think my taste in music is great? That's the best compliment ever!!!! Lol thank you 😊
  • Beachy1_
    Beachy1_ Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Thank you! 💛
    wpw17wpe5r0j.jpeg