Less Alcohol - NOVEMBER 2020 - One Day at a Time

Options

Replies

• forestdweller1
    forestdweller1 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    @globalhiker ...have you discovered Hershey's "special dark" cocoa powder ?
    [ back to lurking in the recently cleared basement... @MissMay take notice o:) ]
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    @mainelylisa I have never had an edible before. But last year we were at the farm show and my daughters were fighting all day long, over every single ridiculous thing and I wanted to strangle both of them, a preteen and teen bickering over it all. My dad was with us and quite frustrated with them too. Anyway there was a salesman with CBD oil and he was giving free samples and I had one. It took the edge off, like wow! I bought it for $50 plus some gummies plus he gave me some extra gummies. I've since bought it once more. I haven't had any in a while but hearing you talk about an edible makes me think of oil.

@Lilylady3k It's over!!! And nice loss, which only leads to a better quality of life! Relax and have a nice time with your book club.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    One glass of wine while on the call with book club. I did not start mine before or during dinner so that is a win!

Nov accountability: 10/18 days AF

Tonight's our 37th wedding anniversary! 🥂
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Point is I'm going to use this upcoming holiday week and subsequent week to gain. This is a weird game changer but Lord knows I can do it. I've never gone this direction before...

I gave blood just a couple of weeks ago. I've not since 1995 but with mom's husband in the hospital I felt the need to do something positive. They ask a ton of questions as well as checked my blood to ensure I met hemoglobin level requirements for women. I was right just inside the range on that one. I do admire you for trying to donate.

Wish you luck on gaining! Think holiday yummy food and maybe breakfast breads (fully loaded banana bread would be my choice) but also consider Italian ... pasta carbs are good for the running but also great for gaining.

It would be a very hard decision to gain weight for me after losing. But then again ... healthy weight and all your running ... a few pounds might be good for you. Take care and be healthy!!!! Hope that you are able to donate!