Less Alcohol - DECEMBER 2020 - One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,825 Member
    Options
    2 glasses of wine + water with pizza this evening.

Dec accountability: Still 9/26 days AF
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,647 Member
    Options
    New home for the thread, but the same goals for me, 16-20 AF days per month.

Wednesday December 16 - AF
    Thursday December 17 - AF - Felt like drinks, but wanted to get my 2AF in a row.
    Friday December 18 - AF - Planned drinks tomorrow.
    Saturday December 19 - Drinks
    Sunday December 20 - AF - Planning AF tomorrow too.
    Monday December 21 - AF - Shortest daylight of the year. We got a dump of snow, but it was warm this afternoon so it turned into sleet making piles of wet slush. The skating lakes will be a mess, but hopefully as it cools down again there will be enough of a base for X-Country skiing this week.
    Tuesday December 22 - AF - Very long work day, I didn't get home until 9:30pm so was too tired to even have drinks. Anyway, saving up my calories and probably alcohol drinks until Christmas Eve
    Wednesday December 23 - Drinks. I didn't make it until Christmas Eve. I did the 6 minute thing twice, but kind of half-halfheartedly. I am sure that I will get some more AF days in before the end of the month. Not putting pressure on myself over the next few days.
    Thursday December 24 - AF - Cross Country skiied today for the first time in 2 years (I had a broken ski last year and got new to me skis once the season was over last year). I decided not to have drinks because I want to feel 100% tomorrow for Christmas Day skating and then Christmas dinner and drinks
    Friday December 25 - 2 drinks before dinner and then water during and after. Fabulous Christmas Day, went up to Kimberley for a skate at the arena, then had a little visit with my guitar player who lives up there, and then back to Cranbrook to my friend's place for Christmas dinner that she cooked.
    Saturday December 26 - Drinks. Spent a great afternoon shoveling off a local outdoor rink. Beautiful blue skies and sunny.

Rolling total: 17AF days out of 26 days
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    @Lilylady3k

We can get Andouille here. I love it. I use it to make my Beet Borscht when I harvest my garden in the late fall. Scrumptious.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,825 Member
    Options
    Saturday December 26 - Drinks. Spent a great afternoon shoveling off a local outdoor rink. Beautiful blue skies and sunny.

Rolling total: 17AF days out of 26 days

@dawnbgethealthy - You hit your 16 AF days this month! Congrats!!!
    What a great way to spend time and move those muscles. I imagine you burned a bunch of calories.
    Great that you have Andouille! Never thought about that with beets.

• globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Today I go for a nice trail run with DH and the bunnies in the forest. I plan to eat clean and limit drinks to 2. I also plan on closing the kitchen early and moving into the living room where our new house rule is that no eating or drinking is allowed in that room. Need to get back into good habits....

Time to go make it a great day.....
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,561 Member
    Options
    Feeling a bit under the weather today. The South Dakota grayness isn't helping. Leaving for Arizona for the rest of the winter tomorrow. I can't wait to get back to the sunshine (been back in SD for 3 gray weeks!)

12/25 AF
    12/26 AF
    12/27 AF

Thanks for giving me a space to hold myself accountable.

I AGREE more sunshine less grayness.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    New home for the thread, but the same goals for me, 16-20 AF days per month.

Monday December 28 - AF - Taking it easy today, watching "Rebel without a Cause"

Rolling total: 18AF days out of 28 days