• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    💙💜🖤🧡❤️💚🤎
  • charsuzy
    charsuzy Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    @sfisch88
    Good for you for entering your daily food. I think it helps to write it down and be accountable. Keep going!

@Whidislander
    Great you are fasting. I find it really helps. I do the 16:8 IF every so often and feel better for it. Keep going!

@pipcd34
    Good for you for posting your stats for the day! I like doing that because it keeps me accountable.

Have a great day/night everyone! It's back to work for me!

charsuzy
    💙🙏💪
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,457 Member
    Options
    Lisa in AR, Hey friend, I received your wonderful stamps! You are my stamp fairy, and I so appreciate it! You have made it possible to continue my passion, writing people. And for that I shall sit down and pour out my thoughts to you tomorrow. <3
    Love ya!

Rita in Roswell, received your cute Christmas card today, loved it! I hope you feel better <3

Today was brutal, and I caved, but I did fast for 24 hrs, so that is something. Today wasn't my day to fast completely.

Daily watching of a sappy Christmas movie, and I picked " Jack Frost" with Keaton in it as a talking snowman. It was endearing and I cried. It was a win win!
    Hugs Ladies
    Rebecca
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,925 Member
    Options
    :)Allie, Are the doctors going to do an implanted cardiac defibrillator ?
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :heart: :star::heart:
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    DH & I went food shopping today & are stocked up for now. I hope to get out for a walk tomorrow if the weather is agreeable. 🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK ❤️
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Morning, afternoon and evening all...

Rebecca - Athena in a unicorn hat is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Glad you got your stamps, made me very happy to send them.

Allie - please let us know how you're doing when you can.

Another chilly morning in Arkansas - supposed to be nice later.

Love y'all,
    Lisa in AR
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    Barbara- I am sure you could use extracts instead of oils. You just might need to use a bit more as I think some of the flavor gets cooked out. I am not sure if you could use Fireball. I think the alcohol might interfere with the way the candy sets. I have never seen a recipe for hard candy using alcohol. I know I have seen gummies flavored with alcohol, though. lol
    Happy experimenting! KJ
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    Heather - I read all of Johnny’s Round Robin, it was fun to read it and remember when you write about things in here.

Tracey
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,553 Member
    Options
    Morning peeps
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    :)
  • WThyme
    WThyme Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    M in Oz - Your Christmas Menu inspires me.
    Heather UK - Enjoyed reading your ‘Year in Review’ post!

Today, I look forward to moving the last of my son's recording studio stuff into storage before we list the house for sell. Will also be moving a bit a garage stuff out too. Should be an active day. As a musician, though, I don't expect my son's efforts with this to begin in earnest before about 2:00 this afternoon. :o
    Thyme in Georgia