GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• _Brigit
    _Brigit Posts: 48 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    This has been a horrible week. Two family members in the ER in two days. No sleep. So many tears. In the end they'll both live to see more days. Still.. My heart is hurting, and tired. So very tired.

b2bkf1i7xise.gif

I'm glad your family is on the healing path. Life can be a struggle.

Congrats on still working out. <3
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    The one was my son and it was self inflicted. ๐Ÿ˜” He's getting help, but it feels like it's taking so long.

The other was my mom, and we thought it might be pancreatic cancer based on the symptoms, pain and labs. Thankfully no tumours were found, so it is probably pancreatitis.

They both hit within 24h and while I was operating on 2h of sleep. Needless to say it all hit very hard.

thanks for the kind words. โค๏ธ

God bless you and your loved ones. I sure hope all of you are resting and recovering. โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,606 Member
    Options
    This has been a horrible week. Two family members in the ER in two days. No sleep. So many tears. In the end they'll both live to see more days. Still.. My heart is hurting, and tired. So very tired.

b2bkf1i7xise.gif

I'm glad your family is on the healing path. Life can be a struggle.

Congrats on still working out. <3
    jbs116 wrote: ยป
    The one was my son and it was self inflicted. ๐Ÿ˜” He's getting help, but it feels like it's taking so long.

The other was my mom, and we thought it might be pancreatic cancer based on the symptoms, pain and labs. Thankfully no tumours were found, so it is probably pancreatitis.

They both hit within 24h and while I was operating on 2h of sleep. Needless to say it all hit very hard.

thanks for the kind words. โค๏ธ

God bless you and your loved ones. I sure hope all of you are resting and recovering. โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน

thank you both. I am at work today and am counting the hours til the weekend. I feel like I could sleep a week! Mom is back home and is in a lot of pain, but hopefully on the mend.

• capgordon6530
    capgordon6530 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Latest dead lift was 115 kg improvement needed
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Latest dead lift was 115 kg improvement needed

You are your only competition. Improvement is desired but remember that 116kg is still a solid lift and something to be proud of too!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,192 Member
    Options
    Did my 1rm for bench and squat and am unimpressed with the results. I'd really hoped for 240lb for squats and 135lb for bench. Oh well... Another round here we come!

ya72pldxp2r8.gif

sl1h9w9a820l.gif

These are great lifts. Awesome job!
  • capgordon6530
    Options
    Did my 1rm for bench and squat and am unimpressed with the results. I'd really hoped for 240lb for squats and 135lb for bench. Oh well... Another round here we come!

ya72pldxp2r8.gif

sl1h9w9a820l.gif

That's bad *kitten* ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
  • Minion_training_program
    Options

ya72pldxp2r8.gif

sl1h9w9a820l.gif

Still good lifts Sandy.
    And you will get it next time, i am positive on it
  • capgordon6530
    Options
    Never stop pushing u know the saying u learn more from failing than u do from sucess let it push u to smash which u will no doubt ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

These are great lifts. Awesome job!

Thanks Chris ๐Ÿ˜Š

That's bad *kitten* ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

Thank you, I'm trying! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Still good lifts Sandy.
    And you will get it next time, i am positive on it

Thanks Gus, I'm not quitting, that's for sure! โค๏ธ

• KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Never stop pushing u know the saying u learn more from failing than u do from sucess let it push u to smash which u will no doubt ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

Thank you! I still see progress, I'm just impatient sometimes. I won't give up. Stay tuned! Lol
    Options

Thank you! I still see progress, I'm just impatient sometimes. I won't give up. Stay tuned! Lol

Trust the progress, even though it seems slow sometimes
    And i recognize the impatience, i want to see big differences as well, but forget that 10 small steps make a huge step
  • capgordon6530
    Options

I know what I mean u want it now lol oh I will be staying tuned for sure ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
    Options
    I got my deadlift PR! 300lbs, baby!

zo70b22im652.gif

u35xy0lyhabs.gif
  • capgordon6530
    Options
    I got my deadlift PR! 300lbs, baby!

zo70b22im652.gif

*kitten* yeah ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
  • kinetixtrainer2