GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options
    z7bzmxx25cmw.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    5neruslhr3u0.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    dyfups9wieki.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    mpdmdiybukqx.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    4vbyy0f1ms5i.gif
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,642 Member
    Options
    I was in a bad mood til I saw these posts. Damn. You're killing it.

I've been avoiding squats this weekend. Maybe this is the kick in the *kitten* I needed.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

I've been avoiding squats this weekend. Maybe this is the kick in the *kitten* I needed.

Thank you, squats don’t like me but I force myself to work them in from time to time. I like to squat raw (no belt or knee wraps) and I felt shaky on these. This is a 10 week program and I’ll probably replace them with Bulgarian split squats or maybe just leg press. I do enjoy the smith hack squats so I’ll keep them for sure. Good luck with your squats.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,899 Member
    Options
    cakcp776qi36.gif

Cue great big *kitten* grin……
  • Minion_training_program
    Options

Thank you, squats don’t like me but I force myself to work them in from time to time. I like to squat raw (no belt or knee wraps) and I felt shaky on these. This is a 10 week program and I’ll probably replace them with Bulgarian split squats or maybe just leg press. I do enjoy the smith hack squats so I’ll keep them for sure. Good luck with your squats.

wait a minute, you like Bulgarian Split Squats over regular?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

I feel like I get more growth out of Bulgarian Split Squats and they are a bit easier on my lower back. Don’t get me wrong they both are torture to me. 🤷‍♂️
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    cakcp776qi36.gif

Cue great big *kitten* grin……

😁 Is this you ?
  • Merrysailor
    Merrysailor Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of new program.

j87egi3rf521.gif
    5neruslhr3u0.gif

Fineeeeee... I'll do legs today
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    msaylor88 wrote: »
    Day 4 of new program.

j87egi3rf521.gif
    5neruslhr3u0.gif

Fineeeeee... I'll do legs today

Gif it or it didn’t happen Mary 😁
  • Minion_training_program
    Options

I feel like I get more growth out of Bulgarian Split Squats and they are a bit easier on my lower back. Don’t get me wrong they both are torture to me. 🤷‍♂️

My RPE on BSS is 11...always!
    RPE for squats can vary from 7 to 9.5 depending on the weight.

But i get about the growth part. BSS are definatly better for growing, they are brutal! And yes easier on the lower back as well.

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options

But i get about the growth part. BSS are definatly better for growing, they are brutal! And yes easier on the lower back as well.

I’m with you 100% Gus !
  • _Brigit
    _Brigit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    @KickassAmazon76 & @kinetixtrainer2 thank you both for posting your workouts. I find it difficult to stay motivated to food journal or even keep an account on MFP. (I get discouraged and deactivate my account.) But I keep coming back to try again. After watching you both workout I'm going to lift weights today.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    _Brigit wrote: »
    @KickassAmazon76 & @kinetixtrainer2 thank you both for posting your workouts. I find it difficult to stay motivated to food journal or even keep an account on MFP. (I get discouraged and deactivate my account.) But I keep coming back to try again. After watching you both workout I'm going to lift weights today.

🤗
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    _Brigit wrote: »

This makes me so very happy to read!! ❤️
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

I’m with you 100% Gus !

I hate BSS. They hurt my feelings. But they are so very effective. Sigh. So I do them anyways.