GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »
    OMG 😁 so tonight my coach wanted me to hit 220 for reps as many as possible in 60 seconds. First attempt fail, second I pulled and third failed. I was sort of pouty so I had a blow pop and gave it one more shot. I pulled 220 for six 😱 I wish you guys could watch the video bc when I say I was screaming 🤣🤣🤣. Below is my most unflattering pull 👇🏻 Pretty freaking psyched even did some cardio which I never do ☺️

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886a6ab9061962fdf9bb8b33ac265880b33f7444702&rid=giphy.gif

Holy cheezits this is sexy :flowerforyou:

That reminds me I had cheezits before this lift maybe that was the trick 🤣 Also, had to put my phone down to focus, all the damn suit pics had me all distracted 🥵😘
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    OMG 😁 so tonight my coach wanted me to hit 220 for reps as many as possible in 60 seconds. First attempt fail, second I pulled and third failed. I was sort of pouty so I had a blow pop and gave it one more shot. I pulled 220 for six 😱 I wish you guys could watch the video bc when I say I was screaming 🤣🤣🤣. Below is my most unflattering pull 👇🏻 Pretty freaking psyched even did some cardio which I never do ☺️

Holy cheezits this is sexy :flowerforyou:

That reminds me I had cheezits before this lift maybe that was the trick 🤣 Also, had to put my phone down to focus, all the damn suit pics had me all distracted 🥵😘

I woke up feelin' the cheesiest, coach!

https://youtu.be/W2djcP7RDN4

Dang right you raged out!

ut3nw6e8bqn8.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,207 Member
    Options

Awesome job and massive quads! Wow
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,636 Member
    Options
    OMG 😁 so tonight my coach wanted me to hit 220 for reps as many as possible in 60 seconds. First attempt fail, second I pulled and third failed. I was sort of pouty so I had a blow pop and gave it one more shot. I pulled 220 for six 😱 I wish you guys could watch the video bc when I say I was screaming 🤣🤣🤣. Most most u flattering pull 👇🏻 Pretty freaking psyched even did some cardio which I never do ☺️

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH! You are such a beast! 🤗

Once I started I pulled in some anger 😂.... girl I need to see your PR’s you deserve it after the few days you’ve had ♥️

Well.. I only got 3 sets of 5@100lb. 😔 The last two sets were 4 and 3 reps. So I added another set of 3.

But... New material for the failure thread!
  • KickassAmazon76
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Here's the last full set of 5.

Still a PR... Just not the one I wanted.

72j0he3colk3.gif
  • jennacole12
    Options

72j0he3colk3.gif

I’m amazed by this!!! I only did 100 on the bench once and it was a grinder the whole way..... great job 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😱😍
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

72j0he3colk3.gif

Made it look easy right up to the last rep!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    xcvoxlon2ccc.gif

This falls under "other achievements"

26 years together right after this was taken a week or so ago. Wearing what she jokingly calls my Bernie Sanders beanie that she made from one of my old sweaters.

26 years,? No way.. shes not old enough 😉
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    xcvoxlon2ccc.gif

26 years together right after this was taken a week or so ago. Wearing what she jokingly calls my Bernie Sanders beanie that she made from one of my old sweaters.

Yeah, she could pass for late 20s. I could pass for late 1920s. :smiley:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    xcvoxlon2ccc.gif

Yeah, she could pass for late 20s. I could pass for late 1920s. :smiley:

Well, the love is obvious.. great gif 🙂
  • jennacole12
    Options
    xcvoxlon2ccc.gif

Love this gif!!! Made me smile!! Perfection!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    xcvoxlon2ccc.gif

This is so awesome! 👏 ❤️ Congrats!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    xcvoxlon2ccc.gif

Good looking couple Lieut!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    6 am lifts..... still no safety bars but I played it safe at 5x5 80lbs..... I also did incline DB’s and shoulders ☺️ hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863d398e35214521c6689fe0103b514db96b45f7a6&rid=giphy.gif

Good lift. Do you prefer the morning workouts?
  • jennacole12
    Options
    6 am lifts..... still no safety bars but I played it safe at 5x5 80lbs..... I also did incline DB’s and shoulders ☺️ hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!

I actually do love getting it in before my day starts, then I can focus on getting my kids ready for school, myself for work and then actually sitting down with them for dinner. Unfortunately, when I work with my coach he is not a morning person 🤣. I also noticed I never lift quite as heavy, really early, so probably for sessions with him evenings are better anyway.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

I actually do love getting it in before my day starts, then I can focus on getting my kids ready for school, myself for work and then actually sitting down with them for dinner. Unfortunately, when I work with my coach he is not a morning person 🤣. I also noticed I never lift quite as heavy, really early, so probably for sessions with him evenings are better anyway.

I am in awe of people who can find strength to lift in the morning. I can barely manage my coffee cup!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Which, if any, of these apps would work for this thread?
    gkbzopi3r30v.png
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I used to lift in the morning, it's actually how I was introduced to the weight room. I just don't feel as warmed up or awake that early, so I prefer after work. It also seems to take a lot more prep work because I've got to pack all my work clothes, clean up, get hair and makeup done, whereas after work I just change quick, lift, leave.