GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,207 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    qy11eqooyzre.gif
    sakhq51wx7dm.gif

I have flat bench press envy! Nice lifts my brother.

Thanks. I actually prefer incline press to flat for actual chest development and appearance. If we were closer I’d love to hit the gym with ya.

I actually prefer incline press as well as landmine presses. It has made a world of difference in my chest.

Yes, sometimes I’ll add the landmines in on as a burn out movement before moving on to cable cross-overs or a fly movement. On a guy it definitely creates that full thick football pad look. Seems to have a nice lifting affect on females 😏. Smack me later if that’s insultive.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Had a workout with my dad today. I start a mini cut on March 14th. Just trying to trim a touch so I can see my abs better.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868da3de69ae3a181124a470bc6ea5145d1246e543&rid=giphy.gif

Looking lean! Nice V-taper as well. I started working out with my dad and now my oldest hits the gym with me when he can. Great tradition.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    qy11eqooyzre.gif
    sakhq51wx7dm.gif

Thanks. I actually prefer incline press to flat for actual chest development and appearance. If we were closer I’d love to hit the gym with ya.

I actually prefer incline press as well as landmine presses. It has made a world of difference in my chest.

Yes, sometimes I’ll add the landmines in on as a burn out movement before moving on to cable cross-overs or a fly movement. On a guy it definitely creates that full thick football pad look. Seems to have a nice lifting affect on females 😏. Smack me later if that’s insultive.

Line forms here!
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Hell I've got six weeks of vacation time. I'll come visit all of you. Pick a day, pick a gym, pick some lifts, get your Gifs!

Dude, im in your state....just head south 👍

Gym hopping is my hobby, I’ve visited 54 to date 😁. Actually, I used to be scared to go in the “guy” side of the gym, I stuck to the treadmills and the girls only rooms. A good friend of mine was like no better way to get over your fear than force yourself to do it over and over, until you no longer are phased. Anyway, I wanna go! Let me know where and when you all actually do, maybe I can stop in, or at least recommend some awesome gyms in the middle that I’ve been to.

Gyms are where i feel the most comfortable. Its been my thing since i was 12. I enjoy being around people that enjoy getting after it. I train at mutliple gyms always. First off , because i train people where they are comfortable, and second i like to train where ever i may be at. Its a good thing to experience different atmospheres of gyms. When it comes right down to it through, if you are getiing it done, every gym is the right one. 2021 MFP summer gym tour!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »
    qy11eqooyzre.gif
    sakhq51wx7dm.gif

Line forms here!

😛
  • LGreenfield7
    LGreenfield7 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Had a workout with my dad today. I start a mini cut on March 14th. Just trying to trim a touch so I can see my abs better.

Looking lean! Nice V-taper as well. I started working out with my dad and now my oldest hits the gym with me when he can. Great tradition.

I love that. I hope that my children are willing to train with me too.
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

Looks so strong and controlled!!!! Great job!I already started bringing my 2 of mine to sessions, the 14 year old deadlifted 165 on his first attempt 😱 I think showing our children our own discipline is one of the best things we can do for them as parents ☺️
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Looks so strong and controlled!!!! Great job!I already started bringing my 2 of mine to sessions, the 14 year old deadlifted 165 on his first attempt 😱 I think showing our children our own discipline is one of the best things we can do for them as parents ☺️

Yes ma’am. My youngest 3 literally have grown up in the gym. Would come to the gym in their car seats. I’ll have to see if I can find a pic of it.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options

I love that. I hope that my children are willing to train with me too.

As a person who lifts with both his kids, I love it. Its a great mix of sarcastic b@ll busting and encouragement.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Hell I've got six weeks of vacation time. I'll come visit all of you. Pick a day, pick a gym, pick some lifts, get your Gifs!

Dude, im in your state....just head south 👍

Gym hopping is my hobby, I’ve visited 54 to date 😁. Actually, I used to be scared to go in the “guy” side of the gym, I stuck to the treadmills and the girls only rooms. A good friend of mine was like no better way to get over your fear than force yourself to do it over and over, until you no longer are phased. Anyway, I wanna go! Let me know where and when you all actually do, maybe I can stop in, or at least recommend some awesome gyms in the middle that I’ve been to.

My health insurance allows me to visit multiple clubs. I currently have 3 in rotation here at home. It is so much fun. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have a lot of catching up to hit 54 though.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,636 Member
    Options
    @Revolu7... So when are you going to show us some of your GIFts? I can't hold my breath much longer!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    qy11eqooyzre.gif
    sakhq51wx7dm.gif

Not at all because its true and that's exactly the order of my chest day.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    I feel like I have nothing in me today, work is kicking my *kitten* 🙄 I’m gonna go though, just not used to having to force myself to do what I normally love. Hoping you all have killer workouts today if you are lifting and post videos, I need the virtual motivation 😴

Just cardio and abs for me today. 😎
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    I feel like I have nothing in me today, work is kicking my *kitten* 🙄 I’m gonna go though, just not used to having to force myself to do what I normally love. Hoping you all have killer workouts today if you are lifting and post videos, I need the virtual motivation 😴

I am supposed to lift tonight. Gonna try and push through some emotional exhaustion. If things go well, it will be the night I hit 5x5x100 for bench.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

I am supposed to lift tonight. Gonna try and push through some emotional exhaustion. If things go well, it will be the night I hit 5x5x100 for bench.

Good luck. I’ll be waiting on the PR gif
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    OMG 😁 so tonight my coach wanted me to hit 220 for reps as many as possible in 60 seconds. First attempt fail, second I pulled and third failed. I was sort of pouty so I had a blow pop and gave it one more shot. I pulled 220 for six 😱 I wish you guys could watch the video bc when I say I was screaming 🤣🤣🤣. Most most u flattering pull 👇🏻 Pretty freaking psyched even did some cardio which I never do ☺️

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886a6ab9061962fdf9bb8b33ac265880b33f7444702&rid=giphy.gif

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH! You are such a beast! 🤗
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    OMG 😁 so tonight my coach wanted me to hit 220 for reps as many as possible in 60 seconds. First attempt fail, second I pulled and third failed. I was sort of pouty so I had a blow pop and gave it one more shot. I pulled 220 for six 😱 I wish you guys could watch the video bc when I say I was screaming 🤣🤣🤣. Most most u flattering pull 👇🏻 Pretty freaking psyched even did some cardio which I never do ☺️

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH! You are such a beast! 🤗

Once I started I pulled in some anger 😂.... girl I need to see your PR’s you deserve it after the few days you’ve had ♥️
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    OMG 😁 so tonight my coach wanted me to hit 220 for reps as many as possible in 60 seconds. First attempt fail, second I pulled and third failed. I was sort of pouty so I had a blow pop and gave it one more shot. I pulled 220 for six 😱 I wish you guys could watch the video bc when I say I was screaming 🤣🤣🤣. Below is my most unflattering pull 👇🏻 Pretty freaking psyched even did some cardio which I never do ☺️

Holy cheezits this is sexy :flowerforyou: