GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Replies

• dsc84
    dsc84 Posts: 208 Member

1pamt6v6tujv.png
    gyybayso091k.png
    Went for volume today. Happy with it. Should have but got lazy so I didn’t record my accessories. GIFs coming on next PR Attempts.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Holy wow! That leg press volume. 😲👏🔥
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    280 lbs. x 1
    rnpmcas970i0.gif
    Workin' my way up!

Yes 👏🏻 Perfect depth!!!
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    dsc84 wrote: »
    Went for volume today. Happy with it. Should have but got lazy so I didn’t record my accessories. GIFs coming on next PR Attempts.
    Great stuff.

Do you mind sharing which app you use to track/record?
  • jennacole12
    1pamt6v6tujv.png
    gyybayso091k.png

Wow great job!!!!!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    s55j6zmt4doh.gif
    15lb weighted pull-up

Yes!! You are awesome!!! ❤️
  • dsc84
    edited March 2021
    stljam wrote: »
    Great stuff.

It’s called Strong Workout Tracker. I use the free version which tracks PR’s, volume, etc. downside is free version only allows you to store 3 routines. Plus side you don’t have to routine to record a session.
    Paid version has more stuff but I usually program on paper and record on app.

sf9ktpu6m8zw.jpeg
  • dsc84
    s55j6zmt4doh.gif
    15lb weighted pull-up

I’ve always been jealous of people that can do weighted pull-ups. You’re killing it!
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    280 lbs. x 1
    rnpmcas970i0.gif
    Workin' my way up!

Looks dang good!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Great stuff.

It’s called Strong Workout Tracker. I use the free version which tracks PR’s, volume, etc. downside is free version only allows you to store 3 routines. Plus side you don’t have to routine to record a session.

sf9ktpu6m8zw.jpeg

Gonna check that out. I'm the ONLY person in the gym with a pencil and notebook writing down my sets and reps like a DINOSAUR!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    s55j6zmt4doh.gif
    15lb weighted pull-up

EXCELLENT!
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    s55j6zmt4doh.gif
    15lb weighted pull-up
    Fantastic work
  • 5ofseven
    s55j6zmt4doh.gif
    15lb weighted pull-up

Wait, you literally tucked a dumbbell between your legs? That's awesome!

Also slightly terrifying.
  • jennacole12
    Great stuff.

sf9ktpu6m8zw.jpeg

Gonna check that out. I'm the ONLY person in the gym with a pencil and notebook writing down my sets and reps like a DINOSAUR!

I use that app also! Love it!
  • 5ofseven
    Strongman day!!!! Cut 24 seconds off my suicides, did 230lb farmers carry in 18 seconds and worked on the car deadlift. Did the 250 lb platform x 3, 250 lb platform with a 250 lb tire for 2 and 250 lb platform with a 500 lb tire for 1 😱..... I 100% 🤮 after 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886691b705c82cb7715fa1d24a72009e2f3f80f36c2&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

:bigsmile:
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    5ofseven wrote: »
    s55j6zmt4doh.gif
    15lb weighted pull-up

Wait, you literally tucked a dumbbell between your legs? That's awesome!

Also slightly terrifying.

Yes! I didn't know how else to hold it🤷‍♀️🤣
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Happy Monday friends 😁 today was light day, just Bi’s and Tri’s followed by some cardio 😳 I even ran a mile 😂 it’s been a long time since I ran, hoping to get my heart used to heavy pumping again to help with my suicides.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860f31de07cd6d09c95947b471ca88d4463a4b4ee4&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I very much like your gifs and pics. You are strong and beautiful.....kicking *kitten*.👍