GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,157 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Free form no agenda leg day.

yk5mp0iwhsw8.gif

Good set brother.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options

yk5mp0iwhsw8.gif

Well done! Looks smooth like butter!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options

yk5mp0iwhsw8.gif

Good set brother.

yk5mp0iwhsw8.gif

Well done! Looks smooth like butter!

Thank you, thank you. Boy I do like butter!
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

yk5mp0iwhsw8.gif

Those stupid clips were probably the hardest part of the whole session 🤣🤣🤣 Great job 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • J_NY_Z
    Options

yk5mp0iwhsw8.gif

Those stupid clips were probably the hardest part of the whole session 🤣🤣🤣 Great job 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thanks Jenna. You aren't kidding. Those clips separate the kids from the adults.
  • jennacole12
    edited February 2021
    Options
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    @jennacole12
    As always, so impressive and motivating.💪🏻 🤗
    Also, it's cute how your coach flexes with you everytime like he's lifting the weight too. 😆

Thank you beautiful lady!!! I didn’t even realize that 😂😂 he’s the best, during my big meet when they called my name, for first place female deads, the man started crying 😂. He’s this monster of a man but my biggest cheerleader 🤣.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    So Sundays are for Strongman training and today almost had me throwing in the towel 😫. I was feeling so defeated after 4 fails.... I threw a temper tantrum, cried for a while ate a donut and then hit the previous fail # 2x and got my farmers carry all the way to goal, which is essentially running with 220 lbs 🤗

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863c99f8fce24ce7ad28211f70a1e5cd6ccd0e9df5&rid=giphy.gif

@jennacole12
    Also, it's cute how your coach flexes with you everytime like he's lifting the weight too. 😆

Thank you beautiful lady!!! I didn’t even realize that 😂😂 he’s the best, during my big meet when they called my name, for first place female deads, the man started crying 😂. He’s this monster of a man but my biggest cheerleader 🤣.

All of this is awesome!!
  • J_NY_Z
    Options
    @jennacole12 what a lot of power. You add a lot to this thread for sure.
  • jennacole12
    Options
    So Sundays are for Strongman training and today almost had me throwing in the towel 😫. I was feeling so defeated after 4 fails.... I threw a temper tantrum, cried for a while ate a donut and then hit the previous fail # 2x and got my farmers carry all the way to goal, which is essentially running with 220 lbs 🤗

@jennacole12

All of this is awesome!!
    @jennacole12 what a lot of power. You add a lot to this thread for sure.

Thank you both so much 😁☺️🤗
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    2qh7l9786kbc.gif
    omwj1b8zzzc1.gif

This is the last of my current 3 day split. I won’t be bombarding you guys for awhile 😉.

Awwww. Say it ain't so!

Killer GIFs, C. Liking the camo.

At first I thought the lateral raises said 151lbs and I was like... 😳😳😳

Awesome work!
  • jennacole12
    Options
    2qh7l9786kbc.gif
    omwj1b8zzzc1.gif

This is the last of my current 3 day split. I won’t be bombarding you guys for awhile 😉.

Oh no, way to make this Monday more mondayish 😂😂😂

I’ve never done tricep extensions solo like this, but I feel like I’d like it. Also, I feel like I am so unbalanced when doing any form of clean and press and you made it look like you didn’t even have weight above your head 😤🤣
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    2qh7l9786kbc.gif
    omwj1b8zzzc1.gif

I’ve never done tricep extensions solo like this, but I feel like I’d like it. Also, I feel like I am so unbalanced when doing any form of clean and press and you made it look like you didn’t even have weight above your head 😤🤣

Haha sorry to bore you 🤗. Just teasing.

Unilateral movements are great for muscle imbalances. My right A/C joint is completely torn in my right shoulder. Has been since 2003. Using unilateral movements helped me keep my right arm movements just as strong as my left.

Lifting with strict form also helps me in my profession.
  • J_NY_Z
    Options
    qy11eqooyzre.gif
    sakhq51wx7dm.gif

I have flat bench press envy! Nice lifts my brother.
  • jennacole12
    Options
    2qh7l9786kbc.gif
    omwj1b8zzzc1.gif

Unilateral movements are great for muscle imbalances. My right A/C joint is completely torn in my right shoulder. Has been since 2003. Using unilateral movements helped me keep my right arm movements just as strong as my left.

Yes next time at least pretend to struggle, make me feel a little better 🤣😂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    qy11eqooyzre.gif
    sakhq51wx7dm.gif

I have flat bench press envy! Nice lifts my brother.

Thanks. I actually prefer incline press to flat for actual chest development and appearance. If we were closer I’d love to hit the gym with ya.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    2qh7l9786kbc.gif
    omwj1b8zzzc1.gif

Yes next time at least pretend to struggle, make me feel a little better 🤣😂

😏 I hear ya. Jenna you’re killing it.