GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,125 Member
    Options
    @kinetixtrainer2
    Thanks for the inclusion Brother 🙌🏼

Shoulder day... My favorite day
    Yeah I could go deeper 😂... But I did work like 40hrs in the last 3 days... I'm a little tired 😏

ps5apr5wwqu0.gif

Dude! Great definition! Thanks for indulging me brother.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    @KickassAmazon76 I attempted solo benching today and got trapped under the bar. I blame you for making it look so easy 🤣🤣 For real though do I get a trophy for my first ever solo bench fail 🤔

I did hit 5 sets of 5x80 though, without my wraps or belt. so I’m proud regardless 🤣

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864f9341ab2fde5ef0247000a0fb6d713f1f13db85&rid=giphy.gif

It’s still a win!!! Y’all have great strength.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    MDC2957 wrote: »
    I cut the weight way back and used a 3-1-3-1 tempo and could really feel these lighter dumbbells :-)

121uj5i7483n.gif

How was that burn?
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,559 Member
    Options
    3sw962epll1x.gif
    b2izxpe5f3q0.gif
    v9bgqudpak94.gif

I felt this one today. I see I have like 12 notifications waiting on me. It better be that Jesse posted 😏. Y’all welcome 😎

There is some pretty epic *kitten* going on in these gifs.

And I still get nauseous about those stair jumps. Lol
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    iimo13ygmy5h.gif
    zmdrof2par23.gif

Omg that stair jump, I would never 😳😱
    Like i’dlegit eat it 😂 I failed today re-racking, I’m def not up for anything that requires that much skill 😂👏🏻 Also, lunges freaking kill me, pure torture 😒
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    3sw962epll1x.gif
    b2izxpe5f3q0.gif
    v9bgqudpak94.gif

I felt this one today. I see I have like 12 notifications waiting on me. It better be that Jesse posted 😏. Y’all welcome 😎

There is some pretty epic *kitten* going on in these gifs.

And I still get nauseous about those stair jumps. Lol

Thank you! 🤗
    iimo13ygmy5h.gif
    zmdrof2par23.gif

Omg that stair jump, I would never 😳😱
    Like i’dlegit eat it 😂 I failed today re-racking, I’m def not up for anything that requires that much skill 😂👏🏻 Also, lunges freaking kill me, pure torture 😒

That is my last leg exercise by design. First rep feels like you’ll never leave the floor. As the sets continue that exercise loosens my legs up. Not exactly sure why that is. I have legit love hate relationship with lunges and squats. Thank you both for your comment.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    I love this thread because you're all strong and attractive but I also hate this thread because it guilted me into getting off my lazy *kitten* and working out tonight, which I specifically did not want to do

I love this! Does that mean we'll be seeing a GIF from you later? 😊
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    I love this thread because you're all strong and attractive but I also hate this thread because it guilted me into getting off my lazy *kitten* and working out tonight, which I specifically did not want to do

I love this! Does that mean we'll be seeing a GIF from you later? 😊

I just barely had the motivation to do it, I absolutely did not record it :D

Well.. Glad you did it and we'll hope for the next time! 😁
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options
    @kinetixtrainer2

Yeah I could go deeper 😂... But I did work like 40hrs in the last 3 days... I'm a little tired 😏

ps5apr5wwqu0.gif
    @kinetixtrainer2

ps5apr5wwqu0.gif
    wqawqa6167o4.gif
    izxzmqrkcszg.gif
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    rcl6 wrote: »
    i6bufaddk1w7.gif
    It’s nice to see some new participants in here. This is hands down the best thread on mfp. All of you guys and girls are supportive, genuine, and straight up awesome.
    I’m posting the same ol same ol with some slight variations on hitting from behind. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

You all have a way of making me want to punch things 🤣🤣 and I mean that in the best way possible ☺️
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    i6bufaddk1w7.gif
    It’s nice to see some new participants in here. This is hands down the best thread on mfp. All of you guys and girls are supportive, genuine, and straight up awesome.
    I’m posting the same ol same ol with some slight variations on hitting from behind. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

I agree with you. It’s favorite thread.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    i6bufaddk1w7.gif

I'll never get tired of these. Keep em coming! ❤️