GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Snow day today, everything around me is closed, so I decided to do some bi/tri work in my home gym. When I work out at home I seem to have no routine, I just wing it, till it hurts 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also, a little flex 😏 one day my upper body will look strong 🙄🤣 🙏🏻

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d2149867db82302895fc4a9c255d42f415ac04eb&rid=giphy.gif

Love it!
    Haha today was just kind of easy and fun, but I guess we need those days sometimes!
  • jennacole12
    Options
    Snow day today, everything around me is closed, so I decided to do some bi/tri work in my home gym. When I work out at home I seem to have no routine, I just wing it, till it hurts 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also, a little flex 😏 one day my upper body will look strong 🙄🤣 🙏🏻

Cute! Also those high rep volume workouts can be agony. Total different burn than the heavy lifts.

Thank you!!! And you’re right! I def felt the pump, it was a nice change of pace 😁
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,559 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    You wouldn't suspect by looking at me but yes I do cardio.

bov26w3a97h0.gif

Hey... You... Be nicer to yourself. 🤗 I think you're awesome and a badass.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,126 Member
    Options
    Is this a win... Or a fail?

😂
    10st7ndhinjo.gif

Looks like a win on the slow negative 😉
  • jennacole12
    Options

😂
    10st7ndhinjo.gif

Idk I keep forgetting to watch bc I’m busy staring at your back 😍💪🏻👏🏻
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options

😂
    10st7ndhinjo.gif

You misspelled butt and legs, but forgiven. <3
  • jennacole12
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »

😂
    10st7ndhinjo.gif

F***ing typos 🤬😂
  • 5ofseven
    Options

Sub

scribe!
  • 5ofseven
    Options
    da1d3rx3u6ul.gif
    poqfdyeqadrp.gif

This is neither sweaty nor oiled nor pushups. Disappoint. :#

@kinetixtrainer2 @Deadman_Diggingup
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

😂
    10st7ndhinjo.gif

Win! ..time under tension builds strength....you ever get tired of winning? 👍
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

😂
    10st7ndhinjo.gif

Hahaha you both are so awesome! 😘🥰❤️
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Quick question...I lift...(mfp does not let me post as of right now 😤) but do you feel steps/cardio matter??? Asking for a friend..."she" zooms all day and steps have been cut dramatically...im..."she" is freaked out by the lack of movement throughout the day
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

😂
    10st7ndhinjo.gif

Win! ..time under tension builds strength....you ever get tired of winning? 👍

Never! Haha
  • 5ofseven
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Quick question...I lift...(mfp does not let me post as of right now 😤) but do you feel steps/cardio matter??? Asking for a friend..."she" zooms all day and steps have been cut dramatically...im..."she" is freaked out by the lack of movement throughout the day

Sure, activity matters. There's many ways to stay healthy, and perfect is the enemy of good with regard to health and fitness. Do something. Anything. Just not nothing.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options

Sure, activity matters. There's many ways to stay healthy, and perfect is the enemy of good with regard to health and fitness. Do something. Anything. Just not nothing.

I do stuff. 5 days a week. But daily movement was high prior. Now I have to sit still ...im not saying workouts...just daily movement
  • jennacole12
    Options

I mean I don’t do cardio or track steps at all. I used to do a ton, but right now my focus is muscle and strength development with a clean bulk. I think if you’re still lifting it isn’t a problem unless you are looking to cut and want to add it in to speed things along.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

I mean I don’t do cardio or track steps at all. I used to do a ton, but right now my focus is muscle and strength development with a clean bulk. I think if you’re still lifting it isn’t a problem unless you are looking to cut and want to add it in to speed things along.

In the summer, I was 10k steps plus. Now I'm lucky to get 5k...but with counting cals and lifting I am looking the best I've looked in years.

Cardio is great. But not the only way.
  • jennacole12
    Options

In the summer, I was 10k steps plus. Now I'm lucky to get 5k...but with counting cals and lifting I am looking the best I've looked in years.

Cardio is great. But not the only way.

Exactly and to add to that when I stopped doing cardio and focused on muscle gains my 🍑 doubled and who doesn’t want that 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    After Tuesdays crap session... I needed this.

Decided to drop squat weight to 180 (bodyweight). Plan is to build up to 200 for my last sesh at the end of Feb. Anyways... Did 180x8 on my 5th set. (roughly the same 1rm calc as 195 would be).
    cs7eir7pzl0f.gif

And.. My bench goal has been 5x5x 100 FOR EVER. Tonight I did 5x5x95 and it felt great... So my last set I did 6.

I am going to try for 100 next session!
    eegabulz6p92.gif