GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Sharing my progress on chinups...

Sucks that there is nowhere in my world where I can actually hang a bar high enough... But this will have to do. Haha

I do these at the very end of my set... After my major lifts, curls, tricep work and shrugs. (I. E. I am already pretty tired by then)

But I'm feeling the progress. And even though it's not a full hang, having my feet on the bar when I slowly lower is letting me get to the bottom of the hang.

ke45tifb56az.gif

And yes.. My head does touch the ceiling and my face does touch the rafters. Lol

It’s so awesome that you don’t use all those reasons just to not do them, most would. You’ve inspired me to start practicing these again!!! Great job 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • LGreenfield7
    LGreenfield7 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    exrisp7aipjv.gif
    7d5x30x9jhpl.gif

This was my first day back in the gym after 7 days of 12hournshifts. Felt great!

Just watched all of your videos.... I am very jealous.... one day i will have arms as big as yours!!!!! do you compete at all?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,125 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Don’t be jealous, the struggle is real with getting my hamstrings to grow. Your lifts are very impressive!

I do not compete. The gym is my release man. I truly appreciate your comment.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,559 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Don’t be jealous, the struggle is real with getting my hamstrings to grow. Your lifts are very impressive!

Looking fabulous as always, and huge. You're killing it, C.

Always nice to see you show up in here.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    exrisp7aipjv.gif
    7d5x30x9jhpl.gif

This was my first day back in the gym after 7 days of 12hournshifts. Felt great!
    32x4ifiuwhbp.gif
    mkpsteyykl7j.gif

Edit: typo on the shoulder press. Those were 3x12.
    da1d3rx3u6ul.gif
    poqfdyeqadrp.gif
    j231dnlgdhi8.gif
    ixcdsldokziz.gif

When I grow up I want to be just like you you big bad mother f*****r!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Looking fabulous as always, and huge. You're killing it, C.

Always nice to see you show up in here.

I was feigning for it after 7 days. Thank you! I love the actual fitness aspect of this thread, good job!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    exrisp7aipjv.gif
    7d5x30x9jhpl.gif

32x4ifiuwhbp.gif
    mkpsteyykl7j.gif

da1d3rx3u6ul.gif
    poqfdyeqadrp.gif
    j231dnlgdhi8.gif
    ixcdsldokziz.gif

When I grow up I want to be just like you you big bad mother f*****r!

Thank you brother! It’s more like big soft teddy bear 😂. I’m just trying to be the best version of me. Don’t act like I didn’t see those beasts slinging that weight around.
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    da1d3rx3u6ul.gif
    poqfdyeqadrp.gif

Yay 😍💪🏻 Glad to see you back, I can imagine how much you missed it! I am also jealous, I wanna do weighted pull ups! I literally can’t even do body weight yet, but go big or go home right 😂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    da1d3rx3u6ul.gif
    poqfdyeqadrp.gif

Yay 😍💪🏻 Glad to see you back, I can imagine how much you missed it! I am also jealous, I wanna do weighted pull ups! I literally can’t even do body weight yet, but go big or go home right 😂

Thank you, J! Watching you guys in here all week was torture and awesome all at once. Very inspiring!

Pull-ups are tough. When I’m pushing volume on pull-ups I’ll use a band. I want to see a gif when you get your pull! Please and thank you. 🤗
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    da1d3rx3u6ul.gif
    poqfdyeqadrp.gif

Impressive as always my dude -
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,559 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    da1d3rx3u6ul.gif
    poqfdyeqadrp.gif

Thank you, J! Watching you guys in here all week was torture and awesome all at once. Very inspiring!

Pull-ups are tough. When I’m pushing volume on pull-ups I’ll use a band. I want to see a gif when you get your pull! Please and thank you. 🤗

One totally full hang pull up is all I ever wanted. I don't know I'll ever get there. But I want it!

Multiple? That's a dream. (Fantasy even?)

Multiple with weight strapped to my waist? Gawd, I'd feel like a badass mofo. 😂
  • dsc84
    dsc84 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    da1d3rx3u6ul.gif
    poqfdyeqadrp.gif
    j231dnlgdhi8.gif
    ixcdsldokziz.gif
    32x4ifiuwhbp.gif
    mkpsteyykl7j.gif

exrisp7aipjv.gif
    7d5x30x9jhpl.gif

Solid! High quality reps, Great form, Heavy Weight. Inspiring stuff.
  • dsc84
    Options
    Sharing my progress on chinups...

Sucks that there is nowhere in my world where I can actually hang a bar high enough... But this will have to do. Haha

I do these at the very end of my set... After my major lifts, curls, tricep work and shrugs. (I. E. I am already pretty tired by then)

But I'm feeling the progress. And even though it's not a full hang, having my feet on the bar when I slowly lower is letting me get to the bottom of the hang.

ke45tifb56az.gif

And yes.. My head does touch the ceiling and my face does touch the rafters. Lol

Haha Yes! One of the only downsides to having a home gym! Looking good. Have you tried them earlier in your workout? Just curious. I'd be willing to bet you can do more! Either way still awesome!
  • dsc84
    Options
    This was a very big lift for me. 365lbs at 155lbs body weight.
    giphy.gif?cid=5e21488613d655daebe94d345a92e82d8e0f59279fa6038a&rid=giphy.gif

That is some serious weight at your body weight. Strong lift!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    da1d3rx3u6ul.gif
    poqfdyeqadrp.gif

One totally full hang pull up is all I ever wanted. I don't know I'll ever get there. But I want it!

Multiple? That's a dream. (Fantasy even?)

Multiple with weight strapped to my waist? Gawd, I'd feel like a badass mofo. 😂

You ARE a badass!
    dsc84 wrote: »
    da1d3rx3u6ul.gif
    poqfdyeqadrp.gif
    j231dnlgdhi8.gif
    ixcdsldokziz.gif
    32x4ifiuwhbp.gif
    mkpsteyykl7j.gif

exrisp7aipjv.gif
    7d5x30x9jhpl.gif

Solid! High quality reps, Great form, Heavy Weight. Inspiring stuff.

Thank you brother. You guys inspire me! I truly appreciate that compliment. We all know how much work we put in. I see your hard work so it means a lot. Marathon not a sprint and I love the grind.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    ux60vf0cd77y.gif

Bout time you got in back in here.

Thanks you!