GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: Β»
    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mppjpns8yrtn4aunzwib5quy4n11whynbq1xzafo&rid=giphy.gif

I'm an acquired taste. :laugh:

The gif was more a symbol of me eating all the comments i started, edited and ultimately deleted because I'm still new here and people don't really know me yet.

My SO will be so proud that it appears I might actually have a filter though in all fairness it took a lot of years to find/use it and this probably wouldn't be her first choice for where she would want me to use it.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    stljam wrote: Β»

The gif was more a symbol of me eating all the comments i started, edited and ultimately deleted because I'm still new here and people don't really know me yet.

My SO will be so proud that it appears I might actually have a filter though in all fairness it took a lot of years to find/use it and this probably wouldn't be her first choice for where she would want me to use it.

You should just spit out what you want to know. It's easier that way.
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    @KickassAmazon76 quick let’s post πŸ‘ pics and distract the men πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ gotta keep things light and airy in here 😝😘
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,559 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    @KickassAmazon76 quick let’s post πŸ‘ pics and distract the men πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ gotta keep things light and airy in here 😝😘

Hmmmm think it'll work?
  • jennacole12
    Options
    Well... Since I know they appreciate butts... Maybe...

But I might take it down later.
    giphy.gif

Dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

giphy.gif

Dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Whaaat, you don't like my butt gif? πŸ˜‚
  • jennacole12
    Options

giphy.gif

Dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Love it πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ just wasn’t prepared for that wiggle πŸ”₯πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
  • 5ofseven
    Options

giphy.gif

Dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Love it πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ just wasn’t prepared for that wiggle πŸ”₯πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Nobody ever is

This is the very manifestation of butthurt
  • 5ofseven
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Tonight my mind tried EVERYTHING to convince me to skip squats. Even as I was warming up, I was thinking maybe I should go lighter. Maybe I shouldn't. I don't think I have it.

But I did my warm up sets, and loaded 200lbs onto the bar knowing it's my current 5x5 PR weight.

And I did it. All 5 sets. With one extra rep at the end. It was a grind, but I did it. And in some ways... Tonight feels like a bigger victory than when I PRd this on Feb 28th.

4el3zz3srx93.gif

It's gotta be the pants!!!

https://youtu.be/fkY7W6kCRY4
  • stljam
    Options
    Tonight my mind tried EVERYTHING to convince me to skip squats. Even as I was warming up, I was thinking maybe I should go lighter. Maybe I shouldn't. I don't think I have it.

But I did my warm up sets, and loaded 200lbs onto the bar knowing it's my current 5x5 PR weight.

And I did it. All 5 sets. With one extra rep at the end. It was a grind, but I did it. And in some ways... Tonight feels like a bigger victory than when I PRd this on Feb 28th.

Awesome start to your weekend. Way to go.

• jennacole12
    Options

4el3zz3srx93.gif
    It is a bigger victory!!! Pushing through the days we want nothing to do with any of it are the hardest lift days.... so proud of you my inspirational friend ❀️😁
  • stljam
    Options

They weren't just replies to your post. Example, the first few draft kudos posts to jenna had to be redrafted. There just isn't a non-internet creeper read of prose giving someone props on their thrusts.
  • jennacole12
    Options

They weren't just replies to your post. Example, the first few draft kudos posts to jenna had to be redrafted. There just isn't a non-internet creeper read of prose giving someone props on their thrusts.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ don’t worry I got thick skin and don’t get offended..... just never say β€œkeep it up” for some reason that ruffles my feathers.... actually I know the reason but I’ll spare you my ranting 😁
  • 5ofseven
    Options

Just say something about camera angles. It'll be fine. :bigsmile:
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    It's gotta be the pants!!!

https://youtu.be/fkY7W6kCRY4
    It might be the pants. Haha. They are life giving. 😁

Awesome start to your weekend. Way to go.
    Thank you! 😊

It is a bigger victory!!! Pushing through the days we want nothing to do with any of it are the hardest lift days.... so proud of you my inspirational friend ❀️😁
    You are so right! Thank you, Jenna! ❀️

Happy FRIYAY all!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    280 lbs. x 1
    rnpmcas970i0.gif
    Workin' my way up!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    tuckerrj wrote: Β»