Less Alcohol - JANUARY 2021 - One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    I'm actually surprising myself by not craving the alcohol and coffee as much as I thought I would. I had 1 cup with caffeine(only 2/3 caf) this morning and a full decaf coffee this afternoon. I'm looking forward to my hot herbal spice tea tonight!

Oh goodness so very sorry you post yesterday was over looked. WELCOME WELCOME. You are a brave soul cutting back on coffee at the same time as alcohol.

I had some kind of internal issues back Oct/Nov. Thought it may be coffee related so I stopped drinking it for about a week. 😨😨😨😨 that was sooooooo rough.

So you are already my hero.
    You will do great I am sure.

Thank you. I'm giving the less caffeine/alcohol a try before seeing a doctor because medications for what ails me have unwanted side effects. If cutting back helps, I'll embrace it! Did cutting back on coffee help your issues?
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    @DancingMoosie Yes, that's a double whammy for sure and it's awesome you're not experiencing cravings or bad headaches. I am a believer that a lot of what ails us can be affected by what we put in our bodies. Hope you're feeling healthier soon!

Having substitutes really helps. Thank you.