Less Alcohol - JANUARY 2021 - One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,662 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    lmlmrn wrote: »

Thank you dawn. I seem to have a problem actually falling asleep not get sleepy it is so frustrating

Yes, me too. terribly sleepy, but my brain won't shut off.
    I tried something a couple of times that I saw on YouTube , kind of like a mantra/meditation type thing where you basically say to yourself "don't think" and really try not to. I might try that one again tonight : - )
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    @mainelylisa -> "I'm going to do something new and out of my comfort zone this wknd. Don't know what yet, but I'll think of something."
    Interesting🤔! All depends if your in W.B. or Rockwood this weekend as to what your outlandish event should be.

Happy AF

• MissMay
    Options
    Welcome to our thread @Amanda_Brit_Expat. I too was shocked when I first found out what is considered a standard size drink and how many drinks per week is considered or recommended by health officials.
    I always thought I was fine because I could drink many drinks before reaching the black out zone. Now I know better.
  • MissMay
    Options
    lmlmrn wrote: »
    I did not post a goal for myself this month as I was just directed to this thread. Seriously I can not thank you enough for pointing me in this direction. I have been on other forum before and no one will address this elephant in the room and if I brought it up it was...oh you can do it blah blah, having never been there /done that.

I am proud to say I am now 5 days AF which is a huge accomplishment for me. Thank you all for the support and being so honest with the struggle

We ALWAYS set the elephant in the middle of the floor for all to see. You are very welcome. Great job