Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

100 Reasons Why

1234568»

Replies

• stortinastortina Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    Thigh gap!
  • sandramarshall200sandramarshall200 Member, Premium Posts: 37 Member Member, Premium Posts: 37 Member
    I missed youWaterlily. Well done for coming back. And that’s a great reason
  • WaterLily82WaterLily82 Member, Premium Posts: 149 Member Member, Premium Posts: 149 Member
    Day 85 of 100 Reasons Why:

For weight loss results and that people notice and comment on
  • Anniesquats100Anniesquats100 Member Posts: 676 Member Member Posts: 676 Member
    Because I hate doctor visits, and I don't want to be monitored for heart attack risk, cholesterol, or any of those things.
  • bebeisfitbebeisfit Member Posts: 947 Member Member Posts: 947 Member
    So I can run...and catch the bus or train
  • Elcee2020Elcee2020 Member Posts: 3,139 Member Member Posts: 3,139 Member
    Love the look on ppls faces..
  • sargemarcorisargemarcori Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Day 59 of 100 Reasons Why:

I’d love to go kayaking. When I see people out gliding across the pond or through the salt marshes, effortlessly skimming across the water and it looks so peaceful & easy to me. But I know the second I try to step into a kayak my awkwardness coupled with my weight will make it tip over, sending me straight into the water! 😂

This! I've always wanted to do it. I promised myself last time when I got down to Onederland, I was getting a kayak! But I only saw it for a day, and then we moved away from the lake. :(

I have a car. I can go TO the lake. With my kayak.

Congrats on getting back up after falling down. THAT is why you will win.
  • WaterLily82WaterLily82 Member, Premium Posts: 149 Member Member, Premium Posts: 149 Member
    Day 87 of 100 Reasons Why:

To make getting in and out of the car easier
  • sargemarcorisargemarcori Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    I thought of some this past weekend while camping--

*so I can change in my tent, not balancing on my shoes in the vault toilet bathroom!

*To make it easier to use the hillside campsite, where it’s a trek to the bathroom but I’m farther from my weekend neighbors and closer to the wildlife.

*Also to not be on water pills that make me trek to the bathroom fifty times. When I'd get back, plop into my chair with relief, then realize I had to go again, and wonder if I could get that water out by crying instead…

*To walk into gift shops and buy an overpriced souvenir shirt/hoodie/tank that I can WEAR. I like useable souvenirs, and I already have too many mugs and keychains!

*Because tromping fast up the hill and enjoying it, grinning all the way.