Katla Happy Anniversary :flowerforyou:
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Annie - Thank you for your Happy Anniversary message. 💖
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Katla. Glad you are finding a way to really enjoy it today.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Been super busy! But still here and doing fine! Sorry I haven’t been keeping up. But life goes on....

RvRita
  • Katla49
    Options
    Rita— It is always good to see you. I imagine you are seeing many RV visitors. I hope they are healthy and you are safe from viruses. o:)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,554 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Happy Sunday! This is our 51st Wedding Anniversary. We had planned to bring our kids and grand kids here to celebrate our 50th wedding last year by going to the Lookout Tower at Cape Perpetua on the Oregon Coast where we were married. Fires last summer & Covid 19 made that impossible. I hope the lookout tower is still there. I would still like to take them there when the pandemic subsides & travel is safer. :heart:

It is time to have my first cup of coffee & I don't have any headache this morning! YAY!! :bigsmile:

HAPPYYYYY ANNIVERSARY to the best person I don’t know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,217 Member
    Options
    Had a delicious fish and chips delivery and ate it while watching an excellent documentary film on the photographer Maurice Broomfield. Very inspiring.
    A new Midsomer Murders in an hour. :D
    Legs a bit stiff. :o I did rowing and cycling this afternoon while watching Spiral. Added another 350 calories to my burn to help pay for the fish and chips.
    The walk this morning was about 4 miles. Or a bit more.
    Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,708 Member
    Options
    I am impressed Heather- i dont have the stamina for all that ,but its beautiful outside so will drop pizza off for Tom and maybe do a walk around the building.. the more exercise i get im guessing the better ill sleep..and with nice weather coming ,im hoping ìll get more exercise
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Katla: - Congratulations on 51 years together! Wonderful!

Karen in Virginia
  • Katla49
    Options
    Thank you for the gift of good wishes, my friends. <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,130 Member
    Options
    🥂🍾🥂HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Katla 🥂🍾🥂

Hope you can have a big family do for the next one.

It’s our 55th anniversary in July. Hoping that we will all have our jab by then and can celebrate all our missed Family events.
  • grandmallie
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    Just back from dropping Toms pizza off and visiting with the pups...got quite a bit of fresh air today..
    I broke down and bought a knee pillow we shall see how it works tonight..
    Have to go tomorrow to get my INR checked tomorrow and then pick up my order from Walmart
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,554 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Other- 3hrs 18min 41sec, vacuum, dust, sweep outside, laundry = 829c

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,890 Member
    Options
    I am impressed Heather- i dont have the stamina for all that ,but its beautiful outside so will drop pizza off for Tom and maybe do a walk around the building.. the more exercise i get im guessing the better ill sleep..and with nice weather coming ,im hoping ìll get more exercise

Doesn't Tom have Elena to help him?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,890 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Happy Sunday! This is our 51st Wedding Anniversary. We had planned to bring our kids and grand kids here to celebrate our 50th wedding last year by going to the Lookout Tower at Cape Perpetua on the Oregon Coast where we were married. Fires last summer & Covid 19 made that impossible. I hope the lookout tower is still there. I would still like to take them there when the pandemic subsides & travel is safer. :heart:

It is time to have my first cup of coffee & I don't have any headache this morning! YAY!! :bigsmile:

Happy Anniversary!
  • grandmallie
    Options
    Machka- he does but got it for a get well gift,plus got to spend time with the pups.
  • Katla49
    Options
    B)
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary, Katla. Cyber hugs going out to you and DH. 🤗🤗🤗🤗
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,925 Member
    Options
    :) This has been another lovely day. Dog walking followed by grocery pick-up. Then a walk with my Sunday morning friend followed by lunch cooked by Jake. Then Jeopardy, more dog walking, and 30 minutes of pulling weeds. Now time to relax on my exercise bike and watch TV

<3 Barbie in NW WA