Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Positive Affirmations - For Weight Loss and getting to Your Weight Loss Goals

17810121315

Replies

  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,387 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,387 Member
    @mpkpbk2015 Im sorry to have missed your special day. I hope you had a wonderful day :)
    9urb79qb0h58.gif
    Keep up the affirmations and positivity in here ladies, you are making a difference in peoples day 💕
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    @mpkpbk2015 Im sorry to have missed your special day. I hope you had a wonderful day :)
    9urb79qb0h58.gif
    Keep up the affirmations and positivity in here ladies, you are making a difference in peoples day 💕

    Thank you so much for my Birthday wish don't worry about it being late. And I guarantee you I will be here as long as you or anyone wants support on there journey. I do it for myself everyday so it's just a matter of sharing it. Have a wonderful weekend.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,387 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,387 Member
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    @mpkpbk2015 Im sorry to have missed your special day. I hope you had a wonderful day :)
    9urb79qb0h58.gif
    Keep up the affirmations and positivity in here ladies, you are making a difference in peoples day 💕

    Thank you so much for my Birthday wish don't worry about it being late. And I guarantee you I will be here as long as you or anyone wants support on there journey. I do it for myself everyday so it's just a matter of sharing it. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Thank you 🤗 I hope you have a wonderful weekend also 😊
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    @mpkpbk2015 Im sorry to have missed your special day. I hope you had a wonderful day :)
    9urb79qb0h58.gif
    Keep up the affirmations and positivity in here ladies, you are making a difference in peoples day 💕

    Thank you so much for my Birthday wish don't worry about it being late. And I guarantee you I will be here as long as you or anyone wants support on there journey. I do it for myself everyday so it's just a matter of sharing it. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Thank you 🤗 I hope you have a wonderful weekend also 😊

    Virtual hugs to you my friend.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,387 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,387 Member
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    @mpkpbk2015 Im sorry to have missed your special day. I hope you had a wonderful day :)
    9urb79qb0h58.gif
    Keep up the affirmations and positivity in here ladies, you are making a difference in peoples day 💕

    Thank you so much for my Birthday wish don't worry about it being late. And I guarantee you I will be here as long as you or anyone wants support on there journey. I do it for myself everyday so it's just a matter of sharing it. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Thank you 🤗 I hope you have a wonderful weekend also 😊

    Virtual hugs to you my friend.

    2nclpcyaut1f.gif
    🙂
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 778 Member Member Posts: 778 Member
    Patricia , I missed also this <3<3 I wish you everything you want and you deserve to be accomplished <3<3 I will search a special present for you in the next hours <3

    Beth very powerful that quote <3

    My quotes today are about insecurity which should always be used as a weapon to become better, whenever you feel insecure, the steps you make and the results you have will make you feel less insecure

    Is incredible how hard i found these quotes today , i mean not just something negative , but something on which you can become better by struggling with
    Fear-and-insecurity-are-signs-of-a-strong-heart..jpg
    3fa075d596beeabdedd6a4a9ce75698d.jpg
    1020964_full-quotes-about-work-insecurity-g-lacks-effort-in-insecurity-controlling-work-motivational.jpg
    edited April 9
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 778 Member Member Posts: 778 Member
    Patricia , this is my present , Eugen Doga is a Moldavian composer of waltzes , he is recognised even by Unicef as one of the best and these are some, enjoy and Happy Birthday !!

  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    @mpkpbk2015 Im sorry to have missed your special day. I hope you had a wonderful day :)
    9urb79qb0h58.gif
    Keep up the affirmations and positivity in here ladies, you are making a difference in peoples day 💕

    Thank you so much for my Birthday wish don't worry about it being late. And I guarantee you I will be here as long as you or anyone wants support on there journey. I do it for myself everyday so it's just a matter of sharing it. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Thank you 🤗 I hope you have a wonderful weekend also 😊

    Virtual hugs to you my friend.

    2nclpcyaut1f.gif
    🙂
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    @mpkpbk2015 Im sorry to have missed your special day. I hope you had a wonderful day :)
    9urb79qb0h58.gif
    Keep up the affirmations and positivity in here ladies, you are making a difference in peoples day 💕

    Thank you so much for my Birthday wish don't worry about it being late. And I guarantee you I will be here as long as you or anyone wants support on there journey. I do it for myself everyday so it's just a matter of sharing it. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Thank you 🤗 I hope you have a wonderful weekend also 😊

    Virtual hugs to you my friend.

    2nclpcyaut1f.gif
    🙂

    Oh how cute I have a huge smile wish you could see it, I will be smiling myself to sleep . thank you.
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    pessxx wrote: »
    Patricia , this is my present , Eugen Doga is a Moldavian composer of waltzes , he is recognised even by Unicef as one of the best and these are some, enjoy and Happy Birthday !!


    Pam I am so glad I stayed up. I was worried about you because you didn't post yesterday. So I couldn't sleep so I stayed up to see if you were going to post tonight. I just kept coming back and checking and wow. Loved the quote and loved my present even more. You must have read my mind or your psyche because it has all my favorite things. I love Rainbows. I love roses especially reds and yellows. We have a butterfly garden in downtown Dallas which is about an hour away from me. I go to and spend hours just looking and admiring the beautiful butterflies. I have even planted flowers in my garden to attract them. Violins are my favorite instrument as is the piano which was featured my little mini concert. I have tried to grow tulips many times but have failed so I treat myself from time to time with a bouquet of them. An usually they are orange like the ones in the video. The cute kitten reminds me of my cat when she was first rescued by me from the shelter. And the blue bird is so pretty. And I have a bird feeder in my back yard but usually only get doves and humming birds. Loved the Calla Lilly they reminded me of Easter that just passed and I used to always give them to my mom on mothers day when she was alive. The cherry blossom trees are like the ones in Washington DC on the Mall and reminded me of trips I went on as a child with my dad which were special because he passed away when I was only 10 from a stroke. So each part of the video touched me in so many ways I will go back and watch it again because it made me so happy. The music, the sights, the sounds all happy memories of times in my life. So thank you so much. All I can say is WOW. I am going to sleep like a baby tonight I just have warm and happy feelings all over. So thank you again. Have an awesome day tomorrow. And a great weekend.💖💖💤💤😁😁
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    Today's positive Affirmation is: Today I am at the top of my game. I have unstoppable momentum all the way to my dreams!
    My life is a testament to the power of determination. When I go the extra mile success is always waiting.
    4/9/2021 - We made it to Friday and you worked very hard this week, don't sabotage your progress this weekend stay strong and focused.
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 778 Member Member Posts: 778 Member
    happy that u like it and it covers also all the nice and dear things to you !

    As a bonus -- haha -- I will put some quotes for the inner Beauty, sometimes hidden for the other eyes , sometimes so visible that it shouts cause yes there are persons you discover and persons u see from the first look, from the first word how beautiful they are
    And of course I am talking not only as phisical appeareance

    Have a lovely weekend you all, here is 21 35 so one step , just the night , to Saturday <3


    05s1by7nvuw9.png
    niv9edtcu418.png
    11nqjnm6wszc.png


    edited April 9
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    "I can do this, I can do this..."

    I went from never having run a race in my life to running a Marathon. I had never even been to a race, let alone stand on a crowded street with twenty thousand other runners waiting for gun sound off. I was so anxious and had only slept for four hours the night before. I kept saying "I can do this, I can do this..." throughout all of it. Spectators/supporters held up signs and some of my favorites read "you are stronger than you think." That stuck with me, hard, still brings tears to my eyes.

    Now in 8 short weeks I'm running my second Marathon and this one is a trail Marathon. I have never run on a trail in my life, although, I will hit some trails before the big event. I'm nervous. I'm anxious. I'm excited. What if I trip over a rock? What if I get lost? What if, what if, what if...

    But I know, I do know..."I can do this, I can..."

    You got this , nervous is good it get the adrenaline going and it pushes you to new heights. Like a mother lifting a car off her child at the scene of an accident. dramatic but possible. Thank you for sharing And come back and tell us how it went and good luck. Just keep your mantra going I can do this. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 778 Member Member Posts: 778 Member
    Good morning from here, slept 5 hours without break, I'm in heaven :blush:
    Big hugs to all, here Saturday just begin, i wish you all tomorrow a nice weekend1

    LoveyChar - I would have add a "l" to your name so Lovely Char , I think you and all the dear ones are proud of what you have accomplished All by yourself or with mental help from others , I think you are now on the top of the mountain and you look happy at all the road and see the sun right there , near, in the clouds

    You can do this and you can conquer all !The marathon in 8 weeks and the marathon of your life!

    And the quotes of today will be inspired by your story , the story of a long runner dreamer, dreaming for a better herself <3<3


    rg8x9nw0lvid.png

    bacysputjov5.png
    a3y98c1iyfb7.png
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 2,991 Member Member Posts: 2,991 Member
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    "I can do this, I can do this..."

    I went from never having run a race in my life to running a Marathon. I had never even been to a race, let alone stand on a crowded street with twenty thousand other runners waiting for gun sound off. I was so anxious and had only slept for four hours the night before. I kept saying "I can do this, I can do this..." throughout all of it. Spectators/supporters held up signs and some of my favorites read "you are stronger than you think." That stuck with me, hard, still brings tears to my eyes.

    Now in 8 short weeks I'm running my second Marathon and this one is a trail Marathon. I have never run on a trail in my life, although, I will hit some trails before the big event. I'm nervous. I'm anxious. I'm excited. What if I trip over a rock? What if I get lost? What if, what if, what if...

    But I know, I do know..."I can do this, I can..."

    You got this , nervous is good it get the adrenaline going and it pushes you to new heights. Like a mother lifting a car off her child at the scene of an accident. dramatic but possible. Thank you for sharing And come back and tell us how it went and good luck. Just keep your mantra going I can do this. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

    Thank you ♥️, I will!
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 2,991 Member Member Posts: 2,991 Member
    pessxx wrote: »
    Good morning from here, slept 5 hours without break, I'm in heaven :blush:
    Big hugs to all, here Saturday just begin, i wish you all tomorrow a nice weekend1

    LoveyChar - I would have add a "l" to your name so Lovely Char , I think you and all the dear ones are proud of what you have accomplished All by yourself or with mental help from others , I think you are now on the top of the mountain and you look happy at all the road and see the sun right there , near, in the clouds

    You can do this and you can conquer all !The marathon in 8 weeks and the marathon of your life!

    And the quotes of today will be inspired by your story , the story of a long runner dreamer, dreaming for a better herself <3<3


    rg8x9nw0lvid.png

    bacysputjov5.png
    a3y98c1iyfb7.png

    Thank you, you are so sweet and I appreciate you...
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    pessxx wrote: »
    happy that u like it and it covers also all the nice and dear things to you !

    As a bonus -- haha -- I will put some quotes for the inner Beauty, sometimes hidden for the other eyes , sometimes so visible that it shouts cause yes there are persons you discover and persons u see from the first look, from the first word how beautiful they are
    And of course I am talking not only as phisical appeareance

    Have a lovely weekend you all, here is 21 35 so one step , just the night , to Saturday <3


    05s1by7nvuw9.png
    niv9edtcu418.png
    11nqjnm6wszc.png


    You have a wonderful weekend too I replied earlier apparently it didn't post. so i will try again. I went plant shopping so I was in heaven. I bought roots and bulbs. I bought red and pink day lilies roots to plant around the front yard trees. And Pink, yellow and maroon gladious bulbs to plant in the bed in front of the house to ward of the rotten rabbits who have been eating my other plants last year. this years I am doing all hanging plants and I bought 3 raised flower beds for my herbs and the day lilies . You and my birthday video were the inspiration for the bulb and root purchase the butterflies, tulips and roses were so beautiful, the colors so vivid I had to try to bring some of that to life in my yard. Well I have to get up early tomorrow so I better go to bed. Have a great weekend .Love your Beauty quotes reminds me of my mom's old saying Beauty's only skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone. Night talk to you soon.😁
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 778 Member Member Posts: 778 Member
    here it is 13:29 , I also love bulbs and see them growing , such a nice process , I am glad, I put also some lilies see if they will grow well and some paeonies

    Good night to you <3<3

    Today is was for a moment happy and sad , happy cause I am free of this feeling and second sad cause I have been judgemental of someone here and then reading more, I understood how wrong I was , she does not know nothing of this , but for me it is a relief that I do not feel anymore judging cause I understood a lot reading more

    So today is about how not to judge another person cause we do not know or we find only late what happened with his/her life .But better later than never to realize our mistake

    So for today this is my lesson or your lesson to be learnt - never judge someone neither upon their outside, but also never upon their inside we imagine, not the real one


    d9u4juzdzqpu.png
    hzivmd19hh43.png
    eqr75c5c7b7c.png
    05j2izkzymis.png



  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    pessxx wrote: »
    here it is 13:29 , I also love bulbs and see them growing , such a nice process , I am glad, I put also some lilies see if they will grow well and some paeonies

    Good night to you <3<3

    Today is was for a moment happy and sad , happy cause I am free of this feeling and second sad cause I have been judgemental of someone here and then reading more, I understood how wrong I was , she does not know nothing of this , but for me it is a relief that I do not feel anymore judging cause I understood a lot reading more

    So today is about how not to judge another person cause we do not know or we find only late what happened with his/her life .But better later than never to realize our mistake

    So for today this is my lesson or your lesson to be learnt - never judge someone neither upon their outside, but also never upon their inside we imagine, not the real one


    d9u4juzdzqpu.png
    hzivmd19hh43.png
    eqr75c5c7b7c.png
    05j2izkzymis.png


    Very insightful a good reminder for everyone, reminds me of the scripture from the bible judge ye not or your will be judged I think that's how it goes. Or something pretty close to that. Just like my mom use to say when your pointing a finger at someone the other three fingers on your hand are point right back at you. well it's been a long day for me, I am just getting in a good friend of mine 's daughter tried to commit suicide she called right after I worked out this morning, I didn't even shower I just rushed straight to the hospital to be there with her. She's a single mom and loves her daughter so. I stayed all day until they moved the daughter over to the psych ward and then I went home with the mom and stayed with her until about an hour ago until her x husband showed up. So now I am going to post today's affirmation way late, but at least I am getting it up. Then I am going to take a long shower and go to been and pray for Ann and Sydney. So good night sweet dreams and I will chat with you soon. 😴😴😴💤💤💤💖💖
  • mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 714 Member Member Posts: 714 Member
    Today's positive Affirmation: Today I spend more energy on my goals than on my worries!
    Today I release every attachment that holds me back from my goals!

    April 10, 2021 - Sorry this is being posted late, I had a personal emergency to take care of , But I am totally committed to posting one each day for the followers of this thread.
Sign In or Register to comment.