Positive Affirmations - For Weight Loss and getting to Your Weight Loss Goals

Replies

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Morning, I feel better today, yesterday was very emotional, but today I am sure that wherever he is ,he is near us and I will always cherish his memory and I understood I should not be afraid to feel him near us whenever he considers this , he will always protect and help and send us via invisible ways his ideas and what to do and Gabriel, I want u to know that yr presence in our lives will never die in fact

Today quotes is about recovering, re building a better today day <3<3

e1slsmd1oyf2.png
    cq6g0gdz4tew.png
    1rx9ykgh8zdi.png
    b0og9aqc05sh.png
    rawy5brrhutj.png
    0bjhyawh42s0.png

• mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    Hi everyone I am not feeling well today so I am going to post today's affirmation and go lay down. Hopefully I can stay longer tomorrow have an ear ache and migraine
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive affirmation : Breathing in, I feel healthy. Breathing out, I AM healthy. Step by step and breathe by breathe, I am creating my ideal body!
    Today I choose health and wellness over illness in my life. I am fit! I am healthy! I am strong! Headache and all I choose to be healthy.
  • pessxx
    Get well soon and recover, hope you will feel better tomorrow <3
  • pessxx
    Good morning, here is 6 o clock in the morning and we will have quotes about Feelings, Feelings of sorrow , feelings of joy, feelings that we can achieve everything and feelings that we will lose , feelings that motivate you and feelings will let you down

hs1ib0c4u1nk.png
    23ex5ci6obra.png
    igtc99y17za1.png
    yi7mva8yt3yj.png
    a6z4f9qaysno.png
    xsj9pijb0ldt.png

• trinati2001
    trinati2001 Posts: 262 Member
    @pessxx I am so sorry for your loss. I also lost my cousin this year to a heart attack. She was 36. You never know, the only thing is that I know that I love her and we had the opportunity to hang out the fall before COVID started after not really being able to see each other for a real quality visit for the last 10 years. I was heart broken and couldn't look at anything that reminded me of her. But slowly now when I hear her name or see something that reminds me of her I specifically remember something good about her or something fun we did as kids. I have had to train myself to think about the good parts of our life together not about the fact that she is gone and left two kids under 5 behind.
  • pessxx
    Thank you @Trinati2001, for me I will consider that he is never gone, today I will click on the app he was doing, I will think of the moment we tested this together , I will remember when we finished it and he said, long process, we changed such a lot , cause he is , sorry was, I am not used yet with past tense, from another town , I will come to bucharest for us to celebrate we got this in production, then I will hit enter and this app who never gave any error since 2016, will give a warning ' I'll stand by you' , like this from heaven and then life will go on as he wanted to us to be

Oh, God, tough

Another Quote of today which I liked

axggc7gprnfp.png

• trinati2001
    I realized that I haven't posted before but I've been reading your posative quotes and positive affirmations. Thank you for all of your support.

My favorite quote (from back in highschool) is "I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute."

At first I loved the quote because it felt like I was giving the world "the finger" instead of suffering. Now I see it as making the decision to look for the positives of a situation even if it is kind of $hitty situation. Trust me it sometimes takes a long time to find the positives and there are some times when I'm not sure I ever found the positive.
  • pessxx
    yes, @trinati2001 , even if it is not in the situation, it is in the attitude we have versus the situation, it is in the way we see happenings of that situation, something positive it will always exist
  • pessxx
    patricia , sending virtual hugs of being better today <3<3 😙 😙 😙

49r8oaub6blf.png
  • mpkpbk2015
    pessxx wrote: »
    patricia , sending virtual hugs of being better today <3<3 😙 😙 😙

49r8oaub6blf.png

Pam thank you so much don't know which hurts more the miagraine or the earache. Dr can't see me till next week ER's filled with COVID patients cant go there. so struck at home taking pain meds trying to sleep thru it. Hope your doing better. computer is bad for my eyes and headach so I have to be quick. Have a good weekend.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive Affirmation : I can trade one moment of frustration for one moment of peace, one moment of self-defeat for one moment of self-compassion, one moment of negativity for one moment of hope. I heal one moment at a time.
    I am deciding to get well. I am deciding to be well. There's no other option. Come what may, I can heal. I will heal and get better.
    April 16, 2021 - Everybody have a great weekend and be kind to yourself
  • pessxx
    morning or should I say afternoon here , it's 13 30 and we went to buy some decorations for our Orthodox Easter on 1 st may

Hope everybody enjoy the weekend and feel better Patricia, I hope the meds will make effect , don't like to know you are not well :(

today some random quotes from Robin Sharma one of my fav

uwiz12jlhcrr.png
    l5mawyugkkn7.png
    571llmp47f2x.png
    mbdxh9ilj4mf.png

And this one I like the most

xmchzczk2wxu.png
  • mpkpbk2015
    still down but not out I will post today's affirmation and get off the computed because it's killing my eyes and making my headache explode. I will catch up on all your great post next week ater I finally get into the doctor so don't stop posting please.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive Affirmation : I am fortified to stand and win always , I learn and grow in all phases of my life. I am a conquerer, I see victory always in every situation no matter how bleak. Tomorrow is always another day.

April 17, 2021 - Be in the moment for yourself and those around you today.
  • pessxx
    Morning, Sunday here , pls see the doctor Patricia so things are not going worse

Today Quotes are about Givers , I like to think that I am one of them, but when you meet the other Givers , it's like u find a better planet, you are amazed and slowly fall in love with these people

So for all the Givers , here this is for u

7ohhnwxel7kq.png
    7hajlg8f7wag.png
    8wfnh70gvrxp.png

• mpkpbk2015
    pessxx wrote: »
    Morning, Sunday here , pls see the doctor Patricia so things are not going worse

Today Quotes are about Givers , I like to think that I am one of them, but when you meet the other Givers , it's like u find a better planet, you are amazed and slowly fall in love with these people

So for all the Givers , here this is for u

7ohhnwxel7kq.png
    7hajlg8f7wag.png
    8wfnh70gvrxp.png

Pam I am working on seeing the dr, my appointment is Thursday, I just have to bear with this till then. Appointments are really hard to get doctors are doing tele appointments I need a real in person appointment. Have a great day. going to post my daily and going back tobed.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive Affirmation :
    I AM MEANT TO HAVE AN AMAZING LIFE.
    I AM DOING THE BEST I CAN.
    I LOVE MYSELF UNCONDITIONALLY, RIGHT NOW
    April 18, 2021 - have a wonderful Sunday and start your week focused.
  • trinati2001
    So I went to my Pinterest boards to find a cool quote to post here. An hour and a half later I’ve been reading my joke board and boy was that funny but not what I was looking for. I had to go to google to get this one.

I allow myself to be who I am without judgment
  • pessxx
    Good morning, Monday here

I sometimes lose my patience with the weight loss and I feel like there is such a long road that I will never reach the end
    So today is about losing or having patience

btiladermq3v.png
    b248tkl2eee4.png
    h8kvk6k12t8c.png
    9hyl5k8lzknl.png