20 pounds to lose challenge April 1-July 31

Options

Replies

• shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    @lperkins5 love the golf analogy 😂 and yes I’ve hooked and sliced a time or two.

@Up_n_Running just curious, do you use any other measurements? Like pictures or body measurements?

Anybody else? What do you use along with the weigh ins to measure success? The scale is necessary but the fluctuations can be so frustrating!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the posts! I don't have much to share this week. I did buy Keto strips to see if I am in ketosis. I tried a strip yesterday, and I did chuckle because the strip showed that I am no where near ketosis. I just cannot stay true to low carb- and I do realize you have to strictly adhere or you will not lose weight.

All the Keto recipes look really good!
    This week, I made a roast in the crock pot; I decided it just doesnt taste that good without the potatoes on the side or even better on a piece of French bread.

I'll weigh in Saturday because tonight I did treat myself to a cheat meal.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,158 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I'm going to join Costco this weekend.
    Does anyone have any tips? Which products do you especially like?

I'm joining for those Keto ice cream bars mostly but I'll buy my Perrier there as well (that will save a lot of money in the long run.
  • shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I see we have some new members so welcome to you all and best wishes on your journey. I’ve been fluctuating all week but ended up with a small loss so at least I am heading in the right direction. I am so close to one of my major milestones which is 50lbs lost so hopefully I will be able to report success on that next week.

Take care and have a safe and healthy week!!

Overall SW: 294.6
    April 1 SW: 249.8
    April 15 CW: 246.4
    Change: -3.2lbs
    Target Weight: lose 25 by July 31st
    July 31 TW: 225.8
    Overall TW: 155

Great work @EternalTruth !