Tattoos and piercings?!

Options

Replies

• casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Let's talk tattoos and piercings!

Do you love them? Admire them? Have them?
    Hate them, No, No. Sorry, you asked.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    6 tattoos, all fairly large, and in the past have had around 40 body peircings, though most I have retired, the majority I can still put jewelry through if I want to. Of the ones that I still wear, my belly button is done twice, my tongue, 1 of my four nose piercings, and a handful of earrings are all still in daily service. The rest just get worn for the odd night out if I'm feeling like it.
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I love my septum. I did it because it was the scariest dare I could imagine myself going through with. That and I can make it very work appropriate so that no one ever knows I even have it without actually taking it out of my nose.

2hnqgys.png

^^^That's also me trying to make a mean face. Because I'm super mean and badass :laugh: :wink:

I love your septum piercing! I've wanted to get one for a while but now worry I may be at an age where people think I'm trying to hard. Eff 'em, I'll probably do it anyway.

Tattoos scare me (ow, ow) but piercings I love. Currently have an industrial (which has started acting up after 12 years so it may soon be retired), tragus and daith. Retired piercings include both nipples, tongue, nose and eyebrow.
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Let's talk tattoos and piercings!

Do you love them? Admire them? Have them?
    Hate them, No, No. Sorry, you asked.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions!!! :)
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm loving all these tat and piercing photos haha :)
  • Nathaniel1990
    Options
    I have 5 tattoos. Going to get my 6th one this Thursday, I'm far from finished.

My lip is pierced. I took out my ear pinchers. Thinking about stretching them again, though.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I love my septum. I did it because it was the scariest dare I could imagine myself going through with. That and I can make it very work appropriate so that no one ever knows I even have it without actually taking it out of my nose.

2hnqgys.png

^^^That's also me trying to make a mean face. Because I'm super mean and badass :laugh: :wink:

I love your septum piercing! I've wanted to get one for a while but now worry I may be at an age where people think I'm trying to hard. Eff 'em, I'll probably do it anyway.

Tattoos scare me (ow, ow) but piercings I love. Currently have an industrial (which has started acting up after 12 years so it may soon be retired), tragus and daith. Retired piercings include both nipples, tongue, nose and eyebrow.
    You should get it anyway! As she said, they're easily hidden if you're in a situation where you don't want to show it off anyway.
    Only downside: It feels like you're being punched in the face while sneezing at the same time lol
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I want to get a short quote on each side of my ribcage!
    I haven't decided for sure yet, but I'm a baby when it comes to pain... ><
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    2 piercings in each ear (although I never use the second one), 2 tattoos. Used to have more ear piercings and my belly button pierced, but I got rid of those. Currently working on a design for my third tattoo, which will cover up one my other ones. Going to the shop next week to get a quote on a price!
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    3 tattoos, tragus and tongue piercings:)
  • sassabella
    Options
    I have four tattoos: matryoshka doll, owl, bow, and ampersand. I also have my lobes, seconds (lobes), and cartilage pierced. I want my tragus done soon.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I have the left side of my lip done and my septum love both of them! I have a bow on my wrist, on the inside of my wrist it says little one as my dad has always called me that! I also have 1/4 of a sleeve hopefully to be 1/2 soon! I plan on getting sleeves aswell as a thigh piece i also want rock and roll tattooed on back of my legs. I use to have my eyebrow pierced but i took that out. When i was 15 i stupidly got my friend to pierce my hips with a safety pin, dammm that hurt took it out 5 days later as it was to painfully to walk nevermind changed the safety pins to bars! When i reach my goal i will getting them done properly this time!
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Two tattoos and the only piercing I kept is tragus ( had tongue, septum and nipples).

I want another tattoo really badly but I'm cheap :(
  • TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options
    Both calfs booked in for end of oct:)
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Have both...:heart: them...getting more!
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    Have one crummy tat on my arm which I got when I was 21. Only cool thing about it, is that I designed it myself and the tattoo artist used my exact drawing to make his template.....meaning, that what's on my arm today is a 1:1 replication of what I drew by hand back then

I will get more but not sure what or when.

I got my left ear pierced as a kid. Also have my left eyebrow pierced but don't wear any jewelry in either.
  • Ovrsees
    Ovrsees Posts: 21
    Options
    Love Tattoos and Piercings !!
    Both Nipples Pierced, Right Arm half sleave and small back tattoo. Going to be working on a full sleave for left arm!

2mf0r4j.jpg
  • KittyKitty1991
    KittyKitty1991 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have lots of tattoos!

'Kickstart my heart' across my hips, bows on the backs of my thighs, "Rocknroll
    on my back, A heart on the top of my left breast, a large thigh piece, a lucky cat across the whole top of my left foot, a half sleeve and a Piece that goes from one of my shoulders across my chest to the other shoulder
    im 21 and plan to gt a whole lot more !
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    I have lots of tattoos!

on my back, A heart on the top of my left breast, a large thigh piece, a lucky cat across the whole top of my left foot, a half sleeve and a Piece that goes from one of my shoulders across my chest to the other shoulder

The second I read the first line of this I raced off the view your profile.....but alas.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I have lots of tattoos!

The second I read the first line of this I raced off the view your profile.....but alas.

Me too...damn! :smile: