July 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart that would make things very interesting 😂 a donkey with its own house 🤣
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,958 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart Great run in those conditions. The donkey is hilarious. I guess he has his own house. It looks like he has a halter on. I hope someone is making sure he had water.

@Avidkeo Your girls did great! Looks like they are going all out. Hope they enjoyed it.

@Zoomie402 Cats can be funny animals. My mom and dad had a cat that would follow them on their walks. They never went a mile, but we thought it was funny. Great job on your workout.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,056 Member
    Options
    @ContraryMaryMary and @Avidkeo you're missing out on all the fun with no natural predators. Maybe we could convince a stoat or wild pig to chase you next time you're out :p

Hahaha! Yeah, danger keeps you on your toes!! The gnats are super annoying though. I've had one stuck to my eye after I got home too - so gross!

@polskagirl01 Sorry they cancelled your race. That sucks!
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    @sweetdaisy13 injuries like that are rough! There are so many reasons why turning off street lights seem dangerous, and tripping hazards are just the tip of that iceberg. I have arthritis in my right wrist that I once believed was carpal tunnel. Hopefully some rest will set you back on track.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,958 Member
    Options
    Nice running @Scott6255 !

@penguinmama87 I like Zaxby's. It's a lot better than "normal" fast food. It's worth a try if you are near one. If you are ever in upper E. TN, the place to try to find is Pals. Most people really like it. I like both their burgers and their chipped ham.

Thanks all with regards to my cardiology visit and my cousin. Love the care and concern of this group.

Nice running @sweetdaisy13 ! Hope you knee starts feeling better.

@rheddmobile Great job on the run. I hate running into spider webs. I always feel them crawling on me when they aren't. I've seen the arrowhead spiders before. They are pretty neat looking, but wouldn't want one in my eye! All of that trash is beyond ridiculous!