July 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,956 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @Tramboman Way to get those hard runs done. Glad there were no nasty niggles. Love the wildlife you saw.

@WhatMeRunning I hope you feel better quickly and can get back to your regular running routine soon.

That's a lot of exercise @Teresa502 ! Great job.

@RunsOnEspresso Can't imagine running 10 miles in those conditions. WTG!

Sounds like a nice running day @katharmonic . I haven't had popsicles in a long time. Sounds refreshing.

@kgirlhart Some day I want to be you - go out for a run and just decide to do a HM just for fun.

@Avidkeo I hope you feel better soon!

• Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,708 Member
    Options
    Scott6255 wrote: »
    7 miles this morning. Went to an outdoor concert and fireworks last night and didn't get to bed until after midnight. So slept in until 5:30. It was supposed to be cooler this morning so was looking forward to a nice run. It was only 74F and dew point of 66, so much better than usual. But I just couldn't find the cool. Was sweating buckets like usual. So with all that being said, it ended up being just a normal summer morning run.

exercise.png

Such a slacker! Lol!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,956 Member
    Options
    @shanaber You are doing great! Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your trip. You are so good to investigate running trails ahead of time. I'm awful about not running when I'm on vacation.

Sounds like a great run @penguinmama87 ! Glad the deer isn't getting into your garden, but I love to see them too.

@Scott6255 I agree with @katharmonic and @Teresa502 . You're too funny.

@katharmonic Glad you had a nice run and walk with Stella. I bet it would have felt good for you to roll in the cool grass too.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,434 Member
    Options
    @skippygirlsmom those falls are beautiful!

@martaindale we used to have scorpions in our house ALL the time when I was a kid. You'd think I would get used to them, but they freak the *kitten* out of me still. I got shivers just from reading your post. Glad you are ok.

@quilteryoyo sounds like you had a busy 4th celebration. Hope your heart checks out ok 💜