Less Alcohol ~ JULY 2021 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    @mainelylisa I like your positive attitude!

@Lilylady3k I am curious, how much fish do you usually catch at fish camp and what are you'all doing with all that fish you are catching? I imagine you are prepping delicious meals.
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,561 Member
    Options
    LOL
    Hey @Stockholm_Andy is this what you were talking about??
    Thought of you right off.
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    Options

Congrats on all your progress so far and fishing stories of course 👍

We took a last minute trip to the Baltic Island of Gotland this weekend to stay with friends. We all had a blast bit it didn't to my AF tally much good. However, back on the wagon yesterday so 1 day AF so far.

iieh2u23wt64.jpg

mowd44kbsnqx.jpg

gw7j8tpsmvln.jpg

rqeigx5tsxl9.jpg

t6bf5ppjae8g.jpg

• Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot @Stockholm_Andy I, with @Womona now want Pringles for breakfast. Or Lays. If you're old enough to remember, you never can eat just one.

My goal is to not drink this month in conjunction with discovering new things I like to do, read, and rediscovering the simple pleasures in life. And laughing everyday.

Last night we went to the Birches "Resort" restaurant for dinner. The last time we were there I was miserable because we had a fight about me wanting to have a drink with dinner, and so I didn't and pouted. This time, we sat outside and I was so grateful they had a NA beer and I had a salad with french fries (my fav!) I felt...playful. We were planning jokes we'll play on our guests this weekend. Don't know when I've felt that when I haven't been drinking.

Nature provided the giggles so want to pass on the giggle and get us off potato chips and onto french fry cravingslvcqj090kd4e.jpg
    . :-)

So happy you had a much better experience this year! I love your little thief with the French fry. Caught red handed!