WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2021

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,903 Member
    :)Sharon, I am so happy to see you posting with us again.

<3Carol, I'm sorry to hear that your eye procedure was so stressful.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,504 Member
    “”””
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,811 Member
    <3
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Flea and Carol: Healing waves of energy being sent your way. Wish I could do more. <3
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,435 Member
    edited July 2021
    Hugs Carol,
    hope the drops help! I remember having pterygium surgery on my left eye. They scraped a mass off, then cut a circle part of my jellied eye covering from the back part of my eye and stitched it in the middle, between the mass they sanded off and my color part of my eye. Truly amazing! I still have the protective circle and its been years!
    Hugs
    Rebecca
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Carol. - That eye procedure sounds really unpleasant. (((Hugs)))
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,811 Member
    edited July 2021
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Machka that “…real good stuff…” meme is spot on, and a timely reminder. Scrubbing the floor doesn’t sound like a day off to
    Me ;)
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD

Door ... I scrubbed the front door. :)

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,600 Member
    Happy Sunday and Happy 4th of July!
    I had planned on having most of today to catch up on a few things....the best laid plans :( .....Anyway, DH wants to go to a car show. I knew we have the one in our town tomorrow, so that was planned in. He asked me yesterday on way home what I wanted to do. Training, paperwork, laundry, household paperwork, and dusting-exciting I know. I told him I needed some time at home this weekend. Ooops! Forgot we were suppose to go to a friend's house after work! One of his school friends is in town from GA and wanted to see him. Good thing M texted me! DH was doing the dishes for me when I got the text. Steve really wanted to go as he was ready to go out the door in less than 5 minutes! As I said, the best laid plans.....I won't put off time with family and friends for work stuffs though. It will get done. Maybe I need to take Tuesday off work and stay home to get work done-hahahahaha! Only SIL gets to do that- grumble.
    Carol- That sounds awful!!!! I hope you get some relief! Anything eye related makes me nervous since my husband's eye injury. Hugs!
    Laundry is going again. Should get off here and do some paperwork. Steve is in garage wiping down the car. Old blue is going today (2008). Red (the new one) will go to tomorrow's show. Hey....now we need a white one! LOL!!!

Have a wonderful day whatever it brings!
    Love, hugs, welcomes, and prayers!

Kylia in Ohio where the sun is suppose to shine today
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,600 Member
    PS....Michele could come work for me! She might not like the Ohio weather though!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Barbara— Alaska Fish fertilizer does not attract unwelcome pests. It is in a sturdy plastic jar on a timer that dilutes it & mixes it with city water. Unfortunately, the fuchsia didn’t survive the extreme heat. I replaced it with a geranium.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    I am looking forward to Fourth of July fireworks. This will be the first year in a long while since we’ve been able to see and enjoy them. Our sweet old dog was terrified of them and we left town to camp in a county park for several years to avoid the the loud bangs and booms. B)
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,041 Member
    Barbara yes spruce would work too. It will make soil acidic so make sure the plants you use it on like acidic soil. That is where internet helps.
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    gwyri9oytzdi.png