• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,051 Member
    Options
    (((Flea)))
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    Flea:
    ... we will all be praying that it's stage 3 and thatbthe treatment is successful. 💕💖💕
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Flea - thinking of you!

Kim
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Teddy had a big day at the vet yesterday so he is clingy today. Poor Boo-Boo. I got him some dog food and some treats today, but I can't remember what the other errand was. It will come to me when it's too late to go. Teddy needs his flea and tick, but it can wait until he feels better. But there was something else to do! It's going to drive me crazy.

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
    Flea- my thoughts are with you. We r here for you
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    (((Flea))) Big, big hugs.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

No spin riding today, ran longer

Walk w/family- 1hr 43min 28sec, 94elev, 84ahr, 111mhr, 3.13ap, 5.43mi= 500c
    Strava app = 659c
    Walk to gym- 10.58min, .53mi= 50c
    Strava app = 64c
    Treadmill jog- 43min, 5.5-5.8sp, 10.75min mi, 135ahr, 174mhr, 4mi= 447c
    Walk gym to home- 11.09min, .54mi= 50c
    Strava app = 66c

Total cal 1047
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    So sorry Carol. Sounds horrible. :'(

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • trucker743
    trucker743 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Flea, i hope it’s found that you’re in much better shape than they thought. I also hope they pay better attention to your concerns and questions. Ask every question you can think of and if possible bring someone with you to document the answers. Writing them yourself will give you more chance of being distracted and losing your train of thought.

Allie, I’ve been out of touch for months, but am glad you’re finally putting your SIL on your to be ignored permanently list. We have only so much energy and some folks just suck it all up.

There have been so many changes for a lot of you. Not so many for me. I think I have less get up and go, but I’m scheduling little blocks of time, like 10-20 minutes in an hour, to get some of the little stuff done. Today it’s hanging up and putting away a mass of clean laundry. It gives me a good feeling to see less clutter on the bed where it was sitting.

I’ve discovered another sweet treat for myself w no calories. 1/2 my cooler cop filled w the clear fruit flavored seltzer they sell so cheaply at Safeway, Kroger and most other supermarkets. Second 1/2 filled w ice and water and a small squeeze of a complementary flavor of Mio or similar flavoring drops. Right now it’s Safeway’s tangerine/grapefruit with peach mango Mio drops.

Sharon Near Seattle
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,051 Member
    Options
    (((Carol)))

Sharon good to see you post!
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,342 Member
    Options
    Did Cathe Friedrich Upper Body Pyramid DVD then went for a walk. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Yoga for Weight Loss DVD

Food Lion called. We didn’t answer mainly because if they ask me not to come in Monday I want proof that they asked. So far, a light hasn’t lit on the phone indicating that a message was left. I know they weren’t calling to ask me to come in.

Sunny here and not nearly as humid. Good day for the pool, but then again any day when it isn’t raining is a good day for the pool.

Made the filling for the shrimp tarts that I’ll take to bowling Monday. The flavors need to meld, that’s why I made it today for Monday. Also got the IP started to make yogurt. Got dinner ready to microwave. Now to go in the pool. Church tonight

Carol – how horrible! ((HUG))

Just came back from my evening walk. Too late to play mahjongg outside, the landscape lights will be coming on soon (which is my que to go inside). Think I'll take a shower and either watch TV or play mahjongg.

Michele NC

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,700 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies
    Ugh Dan has to work 6 days next week has friday off and they are only 4 hrs a day.. i cant keep putting my life on hold to çart him back and forth to work...I love him dearly BUT
    Im going to sleep soon ,im going on 5.5 hrs sleep