What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    10 minutes until the end of the movie and just had a power failure...

It was the butler in the pantry with the candlestick

No no no .. it was obviously in the conservatory…
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,745 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options

It was the butler in the pantry with the candlestick
    You've confused my movie with last night's board game...😂🖤
  • cmsienk
    Options
    That sucks! 🤨
    It really does. Thanks
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My dogs inner clock did not fall back 😑
  • Librarylizard2009
    Librarylizard2009 Posts: 152 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    My dogs inner clock did not fall back 😑

Yep. My dogs inner clock didn’t do it’s thing either, barking and wining a hour before food time.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Ducking lead ain’t hur to open the door - smh - I’m leaving after 30 min - 🤷‍♂️
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Pain in my hands. Combination of overuse and dairy I know I’m not supposed to have last night. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Pain in my hands. Combination of overuse and dairy I know I’m not supposed to have last night. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Does dairy affect that? I’ve been looking for a reason for the pain in my hands and I will try almost anything except going to the doctor.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    The lack of Spring weather.. 😔 I need sunshine and warm days
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options

Does dairy affect that? I’ve been looking for a reason for the pain in my hands and I will try almost anything except going to the doctor.

It’s just something I have noticed about myself. It can be hours after eating dairy and usually the worst the next day. Cheap cheese is the worst and I had a crunch wrap supreme last night. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It effects all joints but of course the ones you use the most are gonna feel it more.
    Idk how common this is though.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

It’s just something I have noticed about myself. It can be hours after eating dairy and usually the worst the next day. Cheap cheese is the worst and I had a crunch wrap supreme last night. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It effects all joints but of course the ones you use the most are gonna feel it more.
    Idk how common this is though.
    OK thanks for the info. It’s definitely something I will think about and maybe play around with

• cmsienk
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Bananas I bought two days ago that still had some green on them are now over ripe. I guess I should've eaten them all yesterday 😑
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Bananas I bought two days ago that still had some green on them are now over ripe. I guess I should've eaten them all yesterday 😑

Could make some no flour banana muffins just add honey and oats and bake - it’s not bad
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2022
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Could make some no flour banana muffins just add honey and oats and bake - it’s not bad
    Too late - there were only 3 (thank goodness) and I ate half of one that was still edible. But next time...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options

Oh man, I buy a week's worth of bananas at a time and it's really a crap shoot getting some that will last the whole week.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Too late - there were only 3 (thank goodness) and I ate half of one that was still edible. But next time...

Sorry to get all hints from Heloise on you but if you catch them before they get too bad, you can peel them, put them on a tray, freeze them, and then store them in a Ziploc bag in the freezer until you’re ready to use them in a recipe
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I'm getting more and more irked at something someone said.

And that my position in the queue is still 29.

Oooooo 28 now!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,520 Member
    Options
    My house is always cold,
    unless it’s too hot.
    😶‍🌫️🤯😂
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    Crap internet at work