who has kept weight off for 2 years

Options
12345679»

Replies

• ril0riley
    ril0riley Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. This is so exactly what I needed to hear right now. I'm about to start - AGAIN - and it has to be different this time. I am inspired by the ideas of never stopping, never depriving and always being vigilant. One day at a time, I can do it, I know I can.
    I like the aggressiveness, but you will need to be able to take it easy on yourself at least once in a while. Remember, the whole fitness push doesn't implode because of one moment, day, or week of weakness. Its never too late to get back on track
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I have maintained my current weight for almost years!
  • aliceclutz90
    aliceclutz90 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have and I haven't. I'm pleased to say that I've never gone back to being the massive fatty that I was a few years ago, but my weight does go up and down, it can differ to as much as a stone throughout a year!
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I started "maintaining" in 2010 at around 175 pounds, I had lost over 130 pounds. Almost 4 years later I am 190 so I gained about 20 pounds but still think I am doing good. My clothes still fit though I don't know why I am up in weight.
    I continue to exercise. I have done Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme and use a Total Gym. I also eat alot better than even when losing weight. I eat alot more veggies and now I eat more protein (love chicken, chili ect)
    I think the 20 pounds might be fat but they could also be just water and muscle ect??
  • FrancineM62
    FrancineM62 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    SO inspiring to read all the replies of people who have kept the weight off for so long!