Less Alcohol ~ AUGUST 2021 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    @Stockholm_Andy - Happy that you are with us again! Thank you for introducing me to Mallorca! My husband and I love visiting Spain but have not gone to any of the islands. I've avoided Ibiza due to all the heavy party atmosphere. I'm adding Mallorca to my list of places to visit if I ever get over toward Barcelona again. Do you fly to the island via plane? Ferry? Helicopter? Where do you suggest to stay?
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,629 Member
    Options
    I am continuing with my usual goal, 16-20 AF days for the month, diary style

Friday Aug 13 - Drinks. Friday the 13th!! I had intentions to be AF, but just wasn't. Had an awesome day at another lake. Photos to come.
    Saturday Aug 14 - AF - I am at about 50% this month so far, kind of like last month where it was top-loaded with drinks days.
    Sunday Aug 15 - AF - Schedule change and I have the day off tomorrow - this sometimes signals that it would be a good time to have drinks. I think that with working as much as i did all through the spring when days off didn't exist, I became very self-indulgent once they appeared and I knew that I actually had the next day off. Still a good idea for me not to drink if I have work the next day. Refrained today, more for my waistline than any other reason : - )
    Monday Aug 16 - AF - I was up in Kimberley hanging out with my guitar player and bass player. They were having beers and I was offered, but had to drive back to Cranbrook and have a split shift tomorrow, so refrained. Smoky up there too, but seemed a tad less bad with all of the trees pumping out oxygen. Burning eyes are the norm around here.
    Tuesday Aug 17 - AF - Long busy day, a drink would have been nice, but I have to get up in around 6 hours, so AF probably until Friday.

Rolling total: 10AF days out of 17 days