Less Alcohol ~ AUGUST 2021 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    Love the photos, everyone! Good job stopping at one, @Lilylady3k. @Womona I feel everything related to boat trailering is terrifying. It’s nice having a partner in crime who doesn’t mind. What a crazy fun day you had! @tmbg1 I have been there. The last time I realized I was drinking in anger, I decided I really don’t want to be an angry drunk and have not had the urge to drink in anger since then. I’ve had the urge plenty, but not as a response to anger. Baby steps.

Had a fantastic time at the wedding. It was beautiful. Saw tons of people haven’t seen since our kids were in grade school. Hope I didn’t get covid (no one taking precautions). Stuck to my drink plan but ate more than planned. Again. Seated dinner with desert... then wedding cake. After dessert. They plated 3 cakes on each plate- wedding, groom’s AND a strawberry birthday cake for the groom. Is that a thing now— dessert then cake?

Also, TMI alert, I started a period today. After 1 year, 2 months and 9 days without one. I really thought I was past this. 😕. Discouraged. Maybe related to unusual hunger past couple days? I dunno. Anyone hear of this happening to anyone else?