Carol, Happy Anniversary friend! Ours is the beginning week of Sept.💖
    Rebecca
    Taking a bus tomorrow to
    Mt Vernon, WA.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,693 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Carol... what a great accomplishment!!..
    Well Taliah ans I went and got our hair done.. ahhh teenagers so much fun snotty attitudes and grandma paid for haircut and and McDonald's.. oh well. So far so good I will take tylenol before going to sleep tonight with my nighttime meds just to keep pain at bay,and hopefully i get no lingering effects.
    Ha ha found out from Tracy that Tal wanted to shave 1/2 her eyebrows off and they said no so another reason she had an attitude. Lol
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    :)Carol Happy Anniversary. Treat yourself to something even if hubby isn't into celebrating. The remind yourself of all the things that have kept your marriage together all these years
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Carol,

Happy Anniversary, Carol, to you and your husband.

Karen in Virginia
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,047 Member
    Options
    (((Carol)))
    (((Beth)))
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary Carol!

Annie in Delaware
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,337 Member
    Options
    Did some HIIT today since I knew we had things to do. The plan for tomorrow is to do an extreme strength DVD

After exercise went to WalMart then bought gas. Home to get dinner ready, then to the SPCA thrift store, WalMart to get a prescription for Clyde, to Lowes about the door and storm door, to Ace Hardware because Lowes didn’t have the door numbers we need. After dinner we may go to Home Depot and get ice cream at Bruster’s (if you bring a banana on Thursdays the banana splits are ½ price)

Seems I am always busy down here. Wonder why?

I don’t know what it was, but at around 10 last night I got so very tired it wasn’t even funny.

Now have chocolate bran muffins in the oven. Made rice for dinner and then some hard boiled eggs

Rebecca – don’t you wish we were as flexible as babies? There is no way on this green earth I could get my toe in my mouth.

M – I, too, wonder about a sleep disorder. That’s not good the way you can so easily fall asleep

Carol GA-happy anniversary. When your husband gets better you can really celebrate!

Beth – Vince had a tibial plateau fracture, so I can sympathize with what you are going thru

Went to Brusters. I love a bargain and it really would have been cheaper to get the banana split at ½ price. However, I was good and just had a small cup of mint chocolate chip frozen yogurt.

Now home and going to make some gazpacho for another day.

Vince told them at Lowes that we would be going home either the 1st or the 7th. They need to come out to measure for the storm door, even tho we have the dimensions – they need to be sure in case there’s a problem. They said that we’d be leaving on the 7th. So if they aren’t here by the 1st, we’re staying until the 7th. Yeaaaa….I can go in the pool.

We spoke to the manager of the condo about the door numbers, that the door will be installed tomorrow. He was saying that he’d come and help us. I thought that was nice of him. Well, it probably comes down to the fact that we really aren’t complainers and he can see that we do address issues in a timely manner. So he’s willing to help us and work with us.

Michele in FL
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,533 Member
    Options
    Hhhhhh
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,446 Member
    Options
    Michele, I know right? She has been kind of a pill today, but I am chalking it up to those Terrible Twos! Life is on her terms, and if she isn't in the center she will do something to make her the center. She's got both her parents trained.💖🙃😂
    Had a huge bowl of ramen tonight. No food tomorrow on bus travel day back to Whidbey island WA. I will eat some Mexico food at our favorite place in Mt Vernon at about 6 pm though. It will be a 23 hour fast.
    Rebecca
    Hugs ladies!
    I am Mimi💖👍
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Hugs, Beth.

Happy Anniversary, Carol.

Looks like my sister and her entire family may be evacuating and heading this way. Ida currently looks like she’s heading for NOLA. Maybe she will fizzle.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,533 Member
    Options
    mzhw9fa3fmdk.jpeg
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I took a longer break than I meant to. Lots going on, nothing dramatic, only life stuff keeping me off MFP. I thought I would dip my toe back in the water, but so much to catch up on.

I think I last posted that my knee was painful and I was going to see the doctor, that was a waste of time, my knee decided that it was going to be okay for a few days beforehand, so I wasn't in agony when I saw him. So frustrating! Doc said it was probably arthritis but it wasn't too bad. He should have seen me the previous week when I could hardly walk. Anyways, I've been taking Turmeric and Glucosamine as well as the odd Ibuprofen pain killer and it seems to have helped. My DD also bought me a knee sock that I use when I can feel it starting up again so all in all I am doing well.

I hope everyone is okay I know I have missed a lot, condolences to those who have lost loved ones. Hugs to those who are going through difficult times.

Love to all
    Viv UK <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,693 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Im awake
    Slept pretty well woke up at 3:30 this morning and couldnt go back to sleep so im watching the local news and having a cup of tea.
    I made it through the night with just a sore arm ,still sore but hey a small price to pay.
    Got the wedding invite yesterday and sent out the rsvp that i would attend, it says reception to follow but didnt ask me to check off anything so might just be apps ,they did that at another wedding.. but thats ok... we can always get together later..
    Going over in a bit to pick up Homer and bring him over going to do some laundry and get dishes donr today and if I need a nap thrn so be it lol
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,843 Member
    Options
    xm04wmxb5gl3.png

This is one of the things I do with my Fridays off. :)

Distance: 22.53km
    Elevation: 137m
    Moving Time: 1:21:05
    Elapsed Time: 1:22:48
    Speed: Avg: 16.7km/h | Max: 33.5km/h
    Calories 425

And then my husband and I made tacos!

We're on the hunt for a small drop-leaf (drop side) table so we visited a couple used places but didn't see anything. We did get the complete set of West Wing, however.

Now we're relaxing and watching the paralympics.

M in Oz