So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    @ReenieHJ — you missed @PaperDoll_ dancing on the bar at the cyber pub? I’m sure Igor will have a pole up in minutes. I bet Viktor or Igor had quite a fright this morning when they opened up the supply closet. Really, I fall asleep in my recliner here at the cybercafe all the time. The library is a good place for that or maybe the man cave, as long as Zzyyggy’s pack doesn’t decide to watch movies all night.

I’ve ordered a fast food burger and fries with a milkshake for dinner tonight. I think I’ll watch the big screen tv in the cafe by the indoor pool tonight. We should be able to find some holiday movies.
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, poll dancing at the cyber cafe that's an interesting new one. Although I think we had it way back with Chic Chantal, I can only remember the name of Bot, or Bop. Or was that dancing on the lights? Anyways Lindak help me out here my memory is failing me. Linda I love your order I think I'll have the same and we can dial up those holiday movies. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. Had the real thing this morning from Starbuck's. Mmmm that was good.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Ah, yes. What was her name? I know she’d respond to Bottie, but that wasn’t her name. Maybe it was Bot. I’ll wake up in the middle of the night with that answer and not be able to go back to sleep. She liked to hang on the chandelier and fill the cyber pool with chocolate pudding. Once, she was hanging on the chandelier eating her chocolate pudding and she dropped her pudding all over the cybercafe!

I’m too tired to remember more because it’s after 10:00 pm and I need to head to bed. I just came in for a cup of tea and a glance in the refrigerator for a nibble or three. Mm, a chicken leg. Oh, cheese danish. Smoked Gouda. I love smoked Gouda.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, Spacebot, yes?
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Yes Spacebot!!!!, or Bottie as you said. Did it come to you in the middle of the night? That happens to me all the time. I'm having a conversation with my sister about this or that actor and we can't remember the name and then in the middle of the night or there abouts it comes to me. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a huge plate of spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some angel food cake and vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I posted just before midnight. I was lying in bed and the name Spacebot floated up. I figured I’d better post it before I forgot. Francois had a pot of chicken noodle soup on the stove. It smelled so good I couldn’t resist. The garlic bread was yummy, too. Now I need to decide between toast with jam or Christmas cookies. And coffee, of course.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Soup sounds really good with this cold dark wet weather. We're supposed to have snow to decorate nature for Christmas. We did for a week but now it's high 40's and everything's turned muddy. :(

I've never had French Onion soup but always thought it looked delicious, with lots of melty cheese and some crusty bread for dipping. Think I'll try some of that; I'm sure Viktor's would be excellent. :)

Then for dessert, a yummy custard filled chocolate topped éclair. I don't care that it's breakfast time. :)
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm here for the early bird special. ReenieHJ, sounds like we have the same kind of weather. However we're suppose to have snow this weekend. Linda hope the chicken soup was good. Why not have both. There are no calories in them. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a huge bowl of seafood chowder with lots of bread and butter for mopping up the broth. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I think I'll have a slice of grasshopper pie with an iced mocha. It's been so windy around here in the real world I think I'll take a table by the fire place and warm up a little.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Grasshopper pie! My favorite! Viktor, I’ll have the double chocolate grasshopper pie, please. Zzyyggy, I love windy weather weather. We’ll have to order up some windy weather at the cybercafe. We used to live on top off a big hill where it was always windy. I miss it. We hardly get much wind at all where we live now, even when it’s windy because our house is tucked into the side of the hill, which protects us very well.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, trust me you would not like this wind. It was rattling the windows trying to get in. Today it's snowing. It didn't start until late so I couldn't take any pictures. Tomorrow if it's still snowing I will. Maybe we'll order up a Blizzard in the cyber cafe. Then the next day it'll be 90 degrees. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a big ole diner bacon cheeseburger with lots of french fries and a root beer this time. For dessert I'll have some apple pie, vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha. Okay tomorrow we'll have a blizzard and watch it from the indoor pool with all it's windows. We'll be nice and warm.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, I love your order for the weather. It sounds wonderful. Watching the snow storm out of all the windows will be like being in an inside out snow globe. Funny you should mention diner food. We had our Christmas celebration today—early because our son is having surgery to fuse two discs in his neck on Wednesday, the 22nd. Sweetie and I made what I consider comfort food—meatloaf with mashed potatoes, green beans, and carrots. Typical diner food, but without the gravy. It turned out great and even our grandson ate it. He’s a very picky eater. And we had Christmas cookies for dessert. I was hoping all the cookies would go home with them, but no, some are still waiting for me, calling for me to eat them.

I figured I’d come sit in my recliner by the fireplace here at the cybercafe and have a cup of tea. I can’t decide whether to read my book or just close my eyes for a few minutes and rest. It was a wonderful day today.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Coming in early for brunch and to watch the blizzard. We're having one of our own here in the real world. The brunch bar looks extremely good. Here's our virtual blizzard. 6pj6tsreopqk.jpg5g2qoglxmctr.jpgfxq2qrelg6rn.jpg

• Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hmmm guess the snow scared everyone away. I'm back for Sunday dinner. I'll have Lasagna with garlic bread and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies, and an iced mocha. Love watching the snow from the inside like this.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I love our snow at the cybercafe! It’s beautiful. And the lasagna is extra delicious tonight. Pass some of those cookies over this way, please.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, after a couple of cloudy snowy days we had sunshine today woo hoo, however it was cold out there. 19 degrees cold. I'm ready for that heated indoor pool the cyber cafe has. Tonight I could go for hotdogs, baked beans and Boston Brown bread. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. Had the real thing this morning at my coffee shop and yes it was iced. Now for a dip in the pool before dinner. I think we'll keep the snow around until after Christmas. And yes Viktor you can start playing Christmas music now.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I’m ready to sit by the fire tonight. It’s cold outside. Francois made minestrone for dinner and served it with warm crusty bread with butter. Delicious. I’m ready for a hot cup of tea. I’ve got my fuzzy bunny slippers on and my blue fleece blanket and a cat to share my recliner with. I’m all set.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, here for the early bird special. Happy Winter Solstice. For dinner tonight I'm going to have macaroni and cheese with lots of bread and butter, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a slice of devil's food cake with ice cream and an iced mocha. Viktor and Igor have fireworks set up to celebrate the solstice, and welcome back the days starting to get longer again.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    What a perfect setting for the fireworks. They look beautiful against the snow across the fields at the cybercafe. I’m glad we can watch the fireworks from inside at the indoor pool. I love these huge windows. Plus, I get to sit in my recliner and have some more macaroni and cheese.
  • Shelby2happy
    Shelby2happy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Aww what a nice little cafe. Could I please have the 4 cheese grilled cheese sandwich with extra french fries? I'll have a chocolate milkshake to wash it down. :) Thank you!
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, welcome to the cyber cafe Shelby2happy. Hope you enjoyed your order. I'm going to have a huge bowl of french onion soup with bread and butter, and a coca cola. For dessert I'm going to have a plate of chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. Glad you liked the fireworks Linda. Maybe we can have some for Christmas and New Years eve.