So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Im looking forward to a full cooked breakfast. Eggs, bacon, roasted tomato, hash brown and toast, with a large glass of fresh squeezed orange juice and a large cup of white coffee.
    Geez where's the waitress? , Im starving and need my order taken asap.
    *taps foot, waiting, waiting, waiting* what do I have to do to get some service here?

*waitress on rollerblades finally rolls up to my table* man, she looks sour, bitter even.. Ill try to be extra nice.
    Gooood mornin lovely, what a fabulous day, you're looking great 😃
    Ohh she didn't even smile 😕 I think she told me to @#$%^ off under her breath ..
    Should I complain to management? 🤔

I'll wait till I've got my food, no need risking something foreign in my breakfast ..

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    😃
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Zzyyggy wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Tonight I'm going to have the prime rib dinner with baked potato, salad, and a coca cola. For desert I'll have some chocolate cake and ice cream with an iced mocha.

(Drooling) I’ll have what he’s having.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    Im looking forward to a full cooked breakfast. Eggs, bacon, roasted tomato, hash brown and toast, with a large glass of fresh squeezed orange juice and a large cup of white coffee.
    Geez where's the waitress? , Im starving and need my order taken asap.
    *taps foot, waiting, waiting, waiting* what do I have to do to get some service here?

*waitress on rollerblades finally rolls up to my table* man, she looks sour, bitter even.. Ill try to be extra nice.
    Gooood mornin lovely, what a fabulous day, you're looking great 😃
    Ohh she didn't even smile 😕 I think she told me to @#$%^ off under her breath ..
    Should I complain to management? 🤔

I'll wait till I've got my food, no need risking something foreign in my breakfast ..

Oh dear. I’m so sorry. That wasn’t a waitress. One of the customers had a bit too much to drink. 😬 It’s okay. She’s asleep in the back now. We’ll have your order out momentarily. *Big fake smile.* 🙂
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    It's gonna have to be a brownie sundae tonight!
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Viktor is Zzyyggy here yet? She said to meet her by the pool. Eabl should be here soon, too. Eabl will probably want afternoon tea and Zzyyggy will order dinner. I’ll have iced tea with mini scoops of lemon sorbet and a cheese and fruit plate with my favorite little cheese crackers now, please.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    *peeks in the window* spies a lot of chaos. Almost looks like a food fight is starting. Hmmm? What could've caused all that rowdiness?

Wonder if the risk is worth venturing in for some dessert. Do I even dare ask the waitress what's on their dessert menu tonight?

I'm in the mood for some hot out of the oven apple crisp with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream getting all melty over the top. With lots of that yummy crumbly stuff on top. Yeh, it's worth the risk. :)
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'll just head out to the pool area with Linda. I think this place is getting really busy with the Sunday night crowd coming in. I'm going to have the Sunday Dinner of Barbecued chicken with corn on the cob and potato salad, Dinner rolls with lots of butter and a coca cola with that please. For dessert I'm going to have a huge slice of Boston Cream pie and an iced mocha. Oh there you are Linda glad I found you. Should we wait for Eable or go ahead and eat our dinner's now?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Dropping in for Brunch with the girls.. @eatpolerepeat @PaperDoll_ @ReenieHJ
    My shout, what would you like ladies 😃

I'll have a Lamington, a hot cinnamon sugar donut and a little slice of beesting log, all washed down with a hot chai latte. Thank you.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I'll have a Lamington, a hot cinnamon sugar donut and a little slice of beesting log, all washed down with a hot chai latte. Thank you.

You know what I like 😏
    This sounds like the best brunch with you girls 🤗

Order big.. I robbed the bank of dad 😆💰💰
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,551 Member
    Options

You know what I like 😏

@slimgirljo15 didn't you know it's free here? I think you should spend the money on massages for the three of you beforehand. Enjoy! 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

You know what I like 😏

@slimgirljo15 didn't you know it's free here? I think you should spend the money on massages for the three of you beforehand. Enjoy! 🤗

Shhhh🤫 I wasn't gonna mention it was free😂
    Massages sound a great idea, wanna come? I'll shout you brunch too.. anything you want 😃
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'll just head out to the pool area with Linda. I think this place is getting really busy with the Sunday night crowd coming in. I'm going to have the Sunday Dinner of Barbecued chicken with corn on the cob and potato salad, Dinner rolls with lots of butter and a coca cola with that please. For dessert I'm going to have a huge slice of Boston Cream pie and an iced mocha. Oh there you are Linda glad I found you. Should we wait for Eable or go ahead and eat our dinner's now?

Zzyyggy, I guess Eabl missed afternoon tea. Maybe she’ll make it for dinner or dessert. The Boston Cream Pie and iced mocha sounds good for Sunset Dessert. We should head on into the cybercafe’s man cave and binge watch something on Prime or Netflix. The recliners are really comfortable and Igor will make sure the popcorn machine is up and running. Mm, caramel popcorn drizzled with chocolate and topped with M&M’s.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    LindaK125 wrote: »

Zzyyggy, I guess Eabl missed afternoon tea. Maybe she’ll make it for dinner or dessert. The Boston Cream Pie and iced mocha sounds good for Sunset Dessert. We should head on into the cybercafe’s man cave and binge watch something on Prime or Netflix. The recliners are really comfortable and Igor will make sure the popcorn machine is up and running. Mm, caramel popcorn drizzled with chocolate and topped with M&M’s.

Should we binge watch Greys Anatomy?
    Bridgerton? Ozark? Downton Abbey?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options

Finally! A day off! And I get to spend it with you lovely ladies! 😃
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

You can lose the wheels and please, hide those crocs. :)

Before I commit to putting anything in my mouth, I need to know what it is. Lamington? Beesting Log sounds interesting but......could definitely be trouble.

Donuts are always a win so I'll take 6 sugared pumpkin donuts and 6 maple-glazed(nothing healthy thanks, I can eat healthy crap food at home. Enough to share with all! Plus some of the best coffee you have. All the coffee......
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

You can lose the wheels and please, hide those crocs. :)

Before I commit to putting anything in my mouth, I need to know what it is. Lamington? Beesting Log sounds interesting but......could definitely be trouble.

Donuts are always a win so I'll take 6 sugared pumpkin donuts and 6 maple-glazed(nothing healthy thanks, I can eat healthy crap food at home. Enough to share with all! Plus some of the best coffee you have. All the coffee......

84yufg8gq9wb.jpg
    A lamington is an Australian cake made from squares of butter cake or sponge cake coated in an outer layer of chocolate sauce and rolled in desiccated coconut. The thin mixture is absorbed into the outside of the sponge cake and left to set, giving the cake a distinctive texture.

amofdryvsmit.jpg

You'll love both Reenie 😃
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,405 Member
    Options
    *Puts on waitress outfit and mutters under her breath about this job.* I hope you all plan to tip me well today. I don’t get paid nearly enough to be on my feet in these uncomfortable shoes. Especially on the terrace. The flooring is so rough here. *Puts on fake smile and proceeds to take orders.*

Now bring me that latte caramel machiatto, and Neil has that tip for you aka allowance
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Ooh that Bee Sting Cake looks amazing!! :)
  • LindaK125
    Options
    LindaK125 wrote: »

Should we binge watch Greys Anatomy?
    Bridgerton? Ozark? Downton Abbey?

Back at the Man Cave at the cybercafe: (it got named that by a guy who used to visit the cybercafe who found the estrogen level a bit exhausting.)
    I haven’t seen Bridgerton, although I have read some of the books. I’d like to watch that. We definitely need to order Lamingtons and Bee Sting Cakes. They look delicious.