Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    There’s plenty of Oreos 🤷‍♀️

Check again.. I ate them all . *Burps
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Analog_Kid wrote: »
    I'll have a pizza. Hand tossed dough, not some crappy frozen slab. Thin crust (NY style). With mushrooms, spinach, & hot banana pepper rings.

What about dessert? Wanna share a few Tim Tams ? 😋

Yes please!
    I’m sorry. *Burb* We appear to be all out of Tim Tams tonight 😏

Luckily you were wrong, the other waitress already brought us some.😛
    I'll have a pizza. Hand tossed dough, not some crappy frozen slab. Thin crust (NY style). With mushrooms, spinach, & hot banana pepper rings.

Yes please!

Cheers Margaret.. *bumps our tim tams together* 😁
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,848 Member
    Options

Yes please!

Yes please!

I’m the only waitress working tonight 🤔
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Yes please!

Yes please!

😲 then it must be the ghost of a past waitress *cue twighlight theme music* 👻
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,398 Member
    Options
    2 coffee please

*grabs extra chair and asks Jo to sit down next to me*
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    2 coffee please

*grabs extra chair and asks Jo to sit down next to me*

*sits down next to Gus* 🤗😙 Hey Gus, found any good caches lately?
    Soooo, what would you like with your coffee? A sweet treat maybe?.. my treat 😃
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,398 Member
    Options
    No not recently, too much rain over here to go out caching

And i always want you as a treat 😉
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    gap3evgpvym4.png

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, pizza sounds good tonight. Francois has set up the outside brick oven and it's cook to order. I'll have a pizza with the works, barbecued chicken wings, and a coca cola. For desert I'll have a large slice of Boston Cream Pie, and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

Yes please!

Yes please!

I think you’re right Jo, there is a ghost or maybe it’s the owner. Viktor and Francois are the only ones who say they talk to ChicChantal, the owner. Maybe that’s why Francois went crazy yesterday. They always did like to fight. No one else has seen her for years.

If you stay upstairs at The Inn at The Cybercafe you’ll find the rooms are always clean, yet there are no maids. Very mysterious. An another mystery is how the cybercafe has so many rooms, plus oceanfront, a pool, a farm, orchards, and a mountain with hiking trails, and it looks like a diner when you first walk in the door.

Zzyyggy! Igor is manning the brick oven tonight. He assures me that my veggie pizza will be ready in ten minutes. I managed to get a plate of garlic knots right out of the oven. There’s more than enough to share. I wonder if Margaret will join us. Eabl promised she’d be by, but I haven’t heard from her.

Since the brick oven is hot, Francois put together some rustic fruit tarts for Sunset Dessert. There’s sweetened whipped cream in the refrigerator in the gazebo’s kitchen.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    LindaK125 wrote: »

Yes please!

Yes please!

I think you’re right Jo, there is a ghost or maybe it’s the owner. Viktor and Francois are the only ones who say they talk to ChicChantal, the owner. Maybe that’s why Francois went crazy yesterday. They always did like to fight. No one else has seen her for years.

If you stay upstairs at The Inn at The Cybercafe you’ll find the rooms are always clean, yet there are no maids. Very mysterious. An another mystery is how the cybercafe has so many rooms, plus oceanfront, a pool, a farm, orchards, and a mountain with hiking trails, and it looks like a diner when you first walk in the door.

Zzyyggy! Igor is manning the brick oven tonight. He assures me that my veggie pizza will be ready in ten minutes. I managed to get a plate of garlic knots right out of the oven. There’s more than enough to share. I wonder if Margaret will join us. Eabl promised she’d be by, but I haven’t heard from her.

Since the brick oven is hot, Francois put together some rustic fruit tarts for Sunset Dessert. There’s sweetened whipped cream in the refrigerator in the gazebo’s kitchen.

Maybe it was her, maybe the owner loved this place so.. she decided never to leave🤔 I mean with all this great food and good company I have a hard time leaving too.
    Curious, no maids you say.. and so many different vistas, did you see the room that has seating and tables by a waterfall and beautiful lagoon? Its magnificent.

I think I'll take a swim in the lagoon room and order some southern style fried chicken and potato salad, green goddess salad and dessert of custard slice in a picnic basket for when I've finished my swim
    I'd also like a lemony iced tea to wash it down with .. Please. 🙂
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,698 Member
    Options
    Garlic knots?

Don’t mind if I do!

• slimgirljo15
    Options
    Garlic knots?

Don’t mind if I do!

They're fresh out of the oven Margaret, I'll have some too 😋
    w58cskzvfs00.jpg
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,698 Member
    Options
    O

M

Geee!

These are DELICIOUS!

Om nom nom nom
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    LindaK125 wrote: »

Yes please!

Yes please!

Maybe it was her, maybe the owner loved this place so.. she decided never to leave🤔 I mean with all this great food and good company I have a hard time leaving too.
    Curious, no maids you say.. and so many different vistas, did you see the room that has seating and tables by a waterfall and beautiful lagoon? Its magnificent.

I think I'll take a swim in the lagoon room and order some southern style fried chicken and potato salad, green goddess salad and dessert of custard slice in a picnic basket for when I've finished my swim
    I'd also like a lemony iced tea to wash it down with .. Please. 🙂

*Looks around for eavesdroppers... 👀 * Psst Jo... they still don’t suspect you’re ChicChantal. I don’t know how you keep pulling it off. 🤫 I gotta go let the maids back in the basement before anyone sees them.

• LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    😱 ssssh! You do not want to call up the specter of ChicChantal. She could serve everyone deep fried snicker bars (shudder) or send us back in time to the Spanish Inquisition.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    *Puts on uniform and mutters.* It was supposed to be my day off but now the customers are hunting me down. 👀 *Grumbles... I love this job. I love this job.* If I say it enough, I’ll believe it right?

So what can I get everyone? Burgers? Burgers it is. 😁
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I want a whole bottle of pepto bismol on the rocks please