So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Another evening by the cyber pool is in order for tonight. The grill is up and working and I'm starving. I'm going to have the grilled cheeseburgers with potato and vegetable foil packs. A coca cola with that please. For desert I'm going to have a huge slice of chocolate ice cream cake with an iced mocha. Sunset by the cyber pool. The perfect end to a perfect day.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Walks in looks around. Theres noone here tonight. Hellooooo. Well I guess I'll have a seat on the terrace and wait to see who shows up. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the bucket of fried chicken from you know where, mashed potatoes, gravy biscuits, and corn on the cob. A coca cola with that please. I'll share my bucket with anyone who comes in. For dessert I'm going to have Betty Crocker's Peanut Butter chocolate swirl Bundt Cake and an iced mocha. Francois saw the same email, and it looked so good. I'll have that with chocolate ice cream.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Zzyyggy! Sorry I’m late. I picked up a BLT on the way though the dining room. It’s got turkey bacon and Swiss cheese with the lettuce and tomato. If it has cheese, would that make it a BCLT? I grabbed a bag of chips, too. Would you like some? I’m going to get an iced tea from the drinks counter, do you want another soda or are you ready for an iced mocha? All the Bundt cakes looked good. I ordered a piece of the cheesecake swirled carrot Bundt cake.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Zzyyggy wrote: »
    Walks in looks around. Theres noone here tonight. Hellooooo. Well I guess I'll have a seat on the terrace and wait to see who shows up. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the bucket of fried chicken from you know where, mashed potatoes, gravy biscuits, and corn on the cob. A coca cola with that please. I'll share my bucket with anyone who comes in. For dessert I'm going to have Betty Crocker's Peanut Butter chocolate swirl Bundt Cake and an iced mocha. Francois saw the same email, and it looked so good. I'll have that with chocolate ice cream.

hf0kd1lfiym3.gif
    Me^
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,336 Member
    Options
    I am so hungry this morning. No hustle and bustle in this place right now, nice to just sit here in this booth and ponder over my thoughts. I'd like black coffee, please, and I'm going to have brinner.

I'd love a mushroom Swiss burger and please don't hold back on the grease or the mushrooms, either. A greasy bun with mayonnaise sounds good right now. I'd like some potatoes, home fries or hash browns I don't care, just surprise me.
    How about some green beans too? Ketchup and salt, please! I'd like a little cup of tapioca pudding for dessert! I think that'll be all for now. The service is always so great in here. Thank you and have a fantastic Friday!
  • LindaK125
    Options
    LovelyChar that sounds good. Viktor will get it right out to you.

Zzyyggy! Did you see Ophelia? I couldn’t believe it! I thought it was Chowy, our favorite raccoon. I’m fairly certain the special raccoon door ChicChantal put in is still there. You don’t think Chowy gave Ophelia the key, do you?

I’m starving. Twana’s in the kitchen assisting Francois today. She’s my favorite sandwich maker from the Hudson Deli in Providence. She makes the best roast beef and Swiss cheese on a Portuguese roll with pickles, lettuce, tomato, and just the perfect amount of mayonnaise.

I’m going to grab a window sit in front so I can watch the ocean. You can just see the beach from here across the dunes. What a beautiful day.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, oh good Linda you're still here. Yes I did see Ophelia. What an uncanny resemblance. And there are raccoon tracks all over the kitchen just like the good ole days. Mind if I join you for dinner? I'm going to have the seafood chowder with lots of bread and butter, and a coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. Love the view of the ocean. Today is a much better day weather wise in the real world. 20 degrees cooler and no humidity. Yestarday I felt like I was drooping all day.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    PaperDoll_, I’ll have a Double Chocolate Caramel Magnum Bar sundae, please. Magnum Bars are even better made into a sundae with brownie bits and fudge sauce and mini M&M’s, of course.

I’ll have to enjoy cooler, Fall weather at the cybercafe for a couple more months.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,848 Member
    Options
    LindaK125 wrote: »
    PaperDoll_, I’ll have a Double Chocolate Caramel Magnum Bar sundae, please. Magnum Bars are even better made into a sundae with brownie bits and fudge sauce and mini M&M’s, of course.

I’ll have to enjoy cooler, Fall weather at the cybercafe for a couple more months.

*Puts on waitress uniform.* one sundae coming right up! You’re in luck. Lactose intolerance means I won’t eat your treat before giving it to you. 😁 Oh M&M’s.. maybe I’ll just pick one off the side here...
  • LindaK125
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    LindaK125 wrote: »

*Puts on waitress uniform.* one sundae coming right up! You’re in luck. Lactose intolerance means I won’t eat your treat before giving it to you. 😁 Oh M&M’s.. maybe I’ll just pick one off the side here...

PaperDoll_, I have an entire bucket of small packages of M&M’s in every flavor. You’re welcome to some. I like the caramel M&M’s the best, but the minis are perfect for sundaes.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm in need of chocolate therapy today. I'm feeling rather blah today. I think our cloudy weather around here has something to do with it. For dinner tonight I'll start with a huge slice of prime rib, baked potato and salad. Lots of butter on that baked potato and a coca cola. For desert I'll have a huge brownie with chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce, and an iced mocha. I'll join Linda out on the terrace and see if she'll share some of her m&ms as well. I'll share my desert with you Linda.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Yum, dessert was delicious, Zzyyggy. After all that dessert, a cup of tea is all I need. Well, maybe a few M&M’s, too.

Zzyyggy, I think I wouldn’t mind a cloudy day if it was cooler and less humid!
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, Another cloudy day around here. I'm going to send them your way Linda. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the Sunday Dinner of roasted chicken, stuffing, rolls, mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy. A coca cola with tall that please. For dessert I'm going to have a couple of Devil's food cupcakes with chocolate frosting. I'll take dinner out on the terrace tonight under the stars.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, I’ve got a feeling that much of the eastern US is going to get some rain and more from Hurricane Ida, although not as much as Louisiana or Mississippi. They are in my prayers.

Viktor, I’ll have what she’s having, please—the Sunday dinner special. And for Sunset Dessert apple tart tatin with vanilla ice cream. It’s a beautiful night at the cybercafe. It’s so nice and quiet. Apparently, PaperDoll_ caused quite a stir last night when she decided to jump up on the bar in the Pub and attempt to do a striptease. Fortunately, Igor was able to stop her before she bared it all.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    *Puts her waitress outfit on and vows it will stay on all night.* I need to apologize to the customers for my behavior last night. I ate one too many packages of M&M’s and boy does the sugar make me wild! I do appreciate the dollar bills that were thrown at me along with the “Keep it on!” chants.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,511 Member
    Options
    @PaperDoll_ thank you for the suggestion of the Jalapeño popper stuffed onion rings. I know it’s still early but I’m craving something deep fried and cheesy. And an ice cold Coca Cola poured from the can not the fountain. If you are allowed a break, please sit down and join me with a coffee.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, Here a little late for dinner. Got involved with finishing a book. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the slow cooked spareribs with baked potato and salad. A coca cola with that please. For desert I'll have some apple pie and vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha. Another evening on the terrace by the pool is in order. Love the view of the ocean.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Oh my, glances over to Zzyyggy table, that looks delicious, I'll have what she's having thank you PD... can you just swap out the coca cola for a ginger beer float thanks .. *smacks PD on the butt* thanks girl 😉
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey, Zzyyggy. The apple pie looks good tonight. I think we should have a whole pie out here on the terrace to share with everyone. I’m sure the ice cream freezer in the gazebo’s kitchen has some vanilla ice cream. Oh, look, PaperDoll_ found some vanilla caramel swirl ice cream. Come on over and enjoy some pie and ice cream PaperDoll_.
  • PaperDoll_
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Hello my lovely customers. *Puts on genuine smile.* Nothing like a good butt slap from @slimgirljo15 to brighten a waitress’ mood. 😏😂 Did I hear something about pie!? Apple is my favorite. 😍 I could get used to this job. @Cat0703a i will meet you for coffee in the morning. 🥰

*Whistles happy tunes and hands everyone generous helpings of their orders.* All calorie free.