So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Gee, Zzyyggy, Maybe we should keep the fire pits burning really bright. I’m not thrilled with spiders and snakes. I can’t help but wonder what all is out there on the savanna. Oh, good, here’s our brownies and coffee and more mochas for you.
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Linda I don't think the spiders and snakes will come close to the cafe. We have a little force field around it keeping out all the wild animals, but we can watch them from afar. That way our own menagerie remains safe. For dinner I would love a big bowl of french onion soup with lots of cheese on it. Bread and butter for mopping it up. Also a coca cola with that please. For desert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies, and an iced mocha. Aaaah, not even those pesky misquitos can get through to bother us. Life is good at the cafe.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Chocolate, I need chocolate. @PaperDoll_ what’s on the chocolate menu tonight? I could always have another piece of birthday cake. Do lions like chocolate? Zzyyggy, that lion is getting awfully close.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I’m so glad that wasn’t a lion last night. OpheliaCooter scared the daylights out of me, though! I’m heading out to the patio by the pool. I just finished my grilled cheese sandwich. Francois added avocado and tomato to mine. 😋 Viktor is making me a grasshopper parfait with fudge sauce and Creme de Menthe. He even made it with chocolate chip mint ice cream, just for me.

It’s pretty breezy out here, perfect weather for sailing on the pool.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    chnadk4c83qg.png

I hope you have some of these babies on the menu tonight. They sure look delicious with some ice cold milk. Maybe with some drizzled chocolate over the top?
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, I don't think lions like chocolate Linda, but just in case we'll keep them out with the force field. Me I want something cheesy tonight. I think I'll go with the creamy potato/broccoli and cheese chowder. A coca cola with that and lots of bread and butter. For desert I'll have some chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and an iced mocha Reenie that does look good and the cyber cafe has everything on the menu. I'm getting hungry just looking at it.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Perfect Sunset Dessert Reenie. Bet that would be good for breakfast, although I saw an apple crumb cake in the kitchen. I wonder if the cake has a cheese filling. We could drizzle it with maple syrup. Mm, what sweet dreams.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    It's Friday everybody! Is it too early for some Tequila Sunrises?
  • Robdsherlock
    Robdsherlock Posts: 55 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I'll be outside chilling with a gin and lemonade 🍻 might jump in the pool after a while and relax, we will see how the night goes 🙂
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm in the mood for seafood tonight. I'm going to have the fried scallops with a baked potato lots of butter and tarter sauce with that. A coca cola please. For desert I'll have some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and an iced mocha. I'm tired tonight, but I think I can stay awake for s'mores later on.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    It's Friday everybody! Is it too early for some Tequila Sunrises?

Reenie, it’s a tequila SUNRISE, so logically you can drink that in the morning. Right? Especially on Fridays. Hi Robdsherlock. Every night is wonderful at the cybercafe!

Zzyyggy! I’ll join you and have shrimp and cheese grits with fresh sliced tomatoes and biscuits. Pass the hot sauce this way, please. Don’t you just love sitting out here on the terrace for dinner? I can just walk over to the kitchen in the gazebo and get a pitcher of iced tea or some ice cream out of the ice cream freezer. Oh, lemon sorbet for my iced tea. Perfect. Caramel s’mores for later sounds good to me, Zzyyggy.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    *Tugs on waitress outfit and looks around in disgust at the cafe.* Who allowed @ReenieHJ to drink so early and so much? Ugh. Looks like she had a party in here. There’s flour and sugar and *Sneezes* pepper thrown all over the place. This will take forever to clean. But first, I’m going to need help gettIng her out of the sink where she passed out. Where’s that Viktor when I need him? 😠
  • ReenieHJ
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Bust theyssh tode me theresh no tekiwi in thosh drinksh.
    I be k ish you jush trow me a pillow cause I tink I stuck.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    *Checks on Reenie in the sink.* She looks to be okay. I’ll bring her a nice cup of coffee in the morning. I sure hope that roll of paper towels she’s using as a pillow doesn’t hurt her neck. 😬

Now how am I supposed to inform the customers that due to recent events, management is putting a one drink limit in place? I think I’ll just blame it on Viktor. 😏
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, wow the place looks nicely cleaned up Paperdoll did a great job. Maybe we can just hose Reenie down with a caffein spray. We'll just water down the drinks so they won't contain alcohol, but pretend they do. What's a cyber cafe without some fantasies anyways. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the bucket of KFC fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy and those biscuits. Corn on the cob and a coca cola with that please. I'll share my bucket with anyone who wants some. For desert I'll have a brownie and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Mm, thanks for sharing your KFC with me Zzyyggy. The extra biscuits were yummy. Francois made honey butter for the biscuits.

Viktor, for dessert I’ve decided on a piece of honey cake served with raspberry whipped cream and I’d like a pot of double bergamot Earl Grey tea, please.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, quiet around here today. I'll whip up a batch of chocolate chip cookies that will get them all in here. For dinner tonight I'm going to have some prime rib, baked potato, and salad. Lots of butter with that baked potato, and a coca cola. For desert I'll have a slice of apple pie and an iced mocha. Then we'll dig into those cookies for sunset desert with some more iced mochas.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey, Zzyyggy. Have you noticed that PaperDoll_ looks different every time you see her?

Mm, chocolate chip cookies! Thanks Zzyyggy. I think I’ll have some dinner first. I ordered macaroni and cheese with lots of Parmesan and cream and vegetables and meatballs. While I’m waiting I’ll pour myself a glass of iced tea.
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    k8iu4dqaro33.png
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Oh, doesn’t NVintage’s breakfast look good. I had a few nibbles. It’s been quiet at the cybercafe today and I decided to spend the day in the cyber library. It’s a great place to nap. I can just roll my recliner right up the aisles until I find the perfect spot to read or nap. Plus, the library has a mini cafe. It’s time to head on out to the patio by the pool for my cheese and freggies plate with my favorite little cheese crackers and my Sapphire martini straight up with three olives.