Replies

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,398 Member
    Options
    @PaperDoll_ I'd like a banana milkshake please
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm starving. I think I'll have the chicken and biscuits dinner with a coca cola. For desert I'm going to have some brownies and an iced mocha. I'll take a table out on the terrace please, and see who comes in.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I’m starving, too, Zzyyggy. I ordered chicken and kale soup with biscuits on my way out to the terrace. Francois made caramel apple tart today—perfect for Sunset Dessert. I can’t wait for dessert. I hope there’s more caramel swirl ice cream.

Mm, extra biscuits with honey butter. Our waitress is spoiling us. We’ll have to save her a big piece of the caramel apple tart.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,848 Member
    Options
    *Wipes caramel sauce off her face.* Uh oh, Francois should’ve made more caramel apple tarts. It appears someone ate them all. 😬 Ugh. *Tugs on uniform.* My pants are sure getting tight. The no calories rule doesn’t apply to employees. 😒
  • LindaK125
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    *Wipes caramel sauce off her face.* Uh oh, Francois should’ve made more caramel apple tarts. It appears someone ate them all. 😬 Ugh. *Tugs on uniform.* My pants are sure getting tight. The no calories rule doesn’t apply to employees. 😒

YOU ATE THEM ALL?! Well, I’m going into the kitchen and making my own pie! (Gee, I hope there’s some pie in the fridge or freezer. )

Oh, Francois, are you in here? OpheliaCooter you get down from there this instant! Let me get you a plate and you can have all the pastries you want. (Maybe, if Francois doesn’t catch us.)
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    LindaK125 wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

YOU ATE THEM ALL?! Well, I’m going into the kitchen and making my own pie! (Gee, I hope there’s some pie in the fridge or freezer. )

Oh, Francois, are you in here? OpheliaCooter you get down from there this instant! Let me get you a plate and you can have all the pastries you want. (Maybe, if Francois doesn’t catch us.)

dbdf0drd4szi.gif
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Lemme run back home and grab my Haveaheart trap. And maybe a file for that tooth of yours. wow you look a bit dangerous; if anybody gets near your pastries they better be wearing extra heavy duty gloves.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, It's all happening in the kitchen I guess. The wild racoon is guarding her pastries, but Francois just leaves her alone. He's got plenty of other pastries for the rest of us. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a big platter of lasagna with lots of garlic bread and butter. A coca cola with that please. For desert I's going to have some apple pie with vanilla ice cream. I think I'll head out to the terrace and let the wild raccoon have her way.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy! I just ordered baked ravioli, smothered with cheese, salad, and garlic bread. Come join me on the terrace. Viktor brought our drinks out already. Francois made an apple pecan cake with brown sugar icing for Sunset Dessert tonight. It’s one of my favorites. What a perfectly wonderful day. I spent the day at the cybercafe in the pool on my yacht.

As for the raccoon, well, I’m not sure how Francois feels about that! Maybe if she baked cinnamon buns like Chowy used to, she could get away with anything.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Oooh did I hear somebody say Cinnamon Rolls? Fresh out of the oven warm with melty icing, right? I'd be down for some of those.
  • Minion_training_program
    Options
    Coffee please, and 1 of those cinnamon rolls
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Reenie and Minion, I’ll join you—cinnamon rolls and coffee, please. It’s difficult to decide whether to get the classic cinnamon bun or a pecan cinnamon roll or a chocolate cinnamon roll with white icing or a double chocolate cinnamon roll with the chocolate ganache icing. Maybe I could get one of each mini sized.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    No calories, no cost, no settling for minis. :) We'll just get an extra large serving tray and speed skates for PaperDoll. Maybe she can sit a spell and share the rolls with us all at the extra large table so we can keep our eyes on Viktor, make sure he's not sloughing off. :)
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    No calories, no cost, no settling for minis. :) We'll just get an extra large serving tray and speed skates for PaperDoll. Maybe she can sit a spell and share the rolls with us all at the extra large table so we can keep our eyes on Viktor, make sure he's not sloughing off. :)

Reenie, I live for how ruthless you are.

I’ll have a giant lava cake and chocolate milk. No lactose here right? Right!? 😰
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, cinnamon rolls yes please. But dinner first. I'm going to have a big ole cheeseburger with french fries and a coca cola. Then I'll have some of those cinnamon rolls with an iced mocha. The place is hopping today with the cinnamon buns. They always bring in the crowds.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Reenie, I live for how ruthless you are.

I’ll have a giant lava cake and chocolate milk. No lactose here right? Right!? 😰

Ophelia, no lactose, I promise. Dairy and I don’t get along, either. That’s why I love to order macaroni and cheese at the cybercafe. In fact, I think I’ll order a bowl of macaroni and cheese now. I’ll have a cinnamon roll with pecans and slathered with white icing for dessert. Viktor, could we please have a pitcher or two of iced mochas? I’d ask PaperDoll, but she’s taking a break with us at the moment.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,848 Member
    Options
    *Puts on skates and looks around.* I’m running late tonight. It’s all that Viktor’s fault. Francois caught him snorting the cinnamon for the rolls. He’s definitely a weird one. I can’t believe he started undressing and singing show tunes. I’ve no idea how he keeps this job. 🙄

I really should tell the customers not to eat those cinnamon rolls. 😬 Maybe they’ll settle for some donuts or cake. Much safer.
  • ReenieHJ
    edited September 2021
    Options
    *some* waitresses will say anything so they can take all the uneaten cinnamon rolls home at the end of the day. :o
    Well, I'm not falling for that one.
    I'll take 2 of those cinnamon rolls please!! *Looks at them as rollerbladebabe is setting them down; why is there no cinnamon on these?

Ut oh

Maybe today's the day to have cheesecake?

I think Viktor's picked up a side gig; look at all those singles he's got tucked in his socks.
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    I’ll also have a very large amount of macaroni and cheese.... lava cake style
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    5aoa0dvjbs7x.png