So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm in the mood for pizza tonight. I think I'll have a large pizza with barbecued chicken wings and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies, and an iced mocha. Linda want to join me out on the terrace for sunset desert later?
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Zzyyggy wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I'm in the mood for pizza tonight. I think I'll have a large pizza with barbecued chicken wings and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies, and an iced mocha. Linda want to join me out on the terrace for sunset desert later?
    Zzyyggy! I’ve been in the cybercafe’s man cave binge watching Bridgerton since last night. Look the candy machine had Jujy Fruits. I love them. The pizza looks good. I’ll have to order some, too. We should definitely have some Bee sting cake for Sunset Dessert tonight. I wonder what kind of ice cream would be best with that. Vanilla? Vanilla caramel swirl?
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,698 Member
    Options
    LindaK125 wrote: »
    Zzyyggy! I’ve been in the cybercafe’s man cave binge watching Bridgerton since last night. Look the candy machine had Jujy Fruits. I love them. The pizza looks good. I’ll have to order some, too. We should definitely have some Bee sting cake for Sunset Dessert tonight. I wonder what kind of ice cream would be best with that. Vanilla? Vanilla caramel swirl?

Chunky Monkey?

I would LOVE some Chunky Monkey!
  • LindaK125
    Options

Chunky Monkey?

Margaret, chunky monkey with or without the Bee Sting Cake? Did you see that cake? It looks amazing. I bet that would be good for breakfast.
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options

Chunky Monkey?

Margaret, chunky monkey with or without the Bee Sting Cake? Did you see that cake? It looks amazing. I bet that would be good for breakfast.

Gimme it all! On a platter please!
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, looks like the place has quieted down some. Tonight I'm going to have the fried chicken platter with mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, corn on the cob and lots of butter. A coca cola with that please. For desert I'll have some devil's food cupcakes and an iced mocha. Went to Starbuck's this morning and gasp they were out of mocha. I had to have an iced Vanilla which wasn't too bad, but where is all the mocha? My coffee shop still has it.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hi everyone, looks like the place has quieted down some. Tonight I'm going to have the fried chicken platter with mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, corn on the cob and lots of butter. A coca cola with that please. For desert I'll have some devil's food cupcakes and an iced mocha. Went to Starbuck's this morning and gasp they were out of mocha. I had to have an iced Vanilla which wasn't too bad, but where is all the mocha? My coffee shop still has it.

I don’t understand how they can run out of mocha, either. MOCHAS FOR EVERYONE!

Might have overreacted a little there. I was sitting on the terrace at the cybercafe this afternoon overlooking the orchards. The apples and pears were being picked. Francois told me he’s making his blue cheese and pear salad tonight. I ordered that with grilled swordfish, mushroom risotto, and green beans tossed with extra virgin olive oil and fresh garlic. Pass the rolls and butter, please, Zzyyggy. Maybe Margaret and Eabl will join us. Everyone is welcome to join us out here on the terrace. I’m hoping Francois had time to make his delicious apple cake for Sunset Dessert tonight.

Viktor, may I please have another iced tea?
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    It’s beautiful out here! Love the view!
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Good afternoon Viktor. I’m heading out to the patio by the pool. I saw the specials today and decided I’ll have the seafood pasta salad served on arugula with sliced tomatoes. I’d like some sliced oranges and apple on the side and iced tea to drink, please. Zzyyggy, did you see Betty’s latest? The chocolate turtle ice box cake looked yummy. I’m going to order that for dessert. Then I’m going to spend some time floating around the cyber pool on my pool lounger. Look, my bathing suit perfectly matches the pink in the flowers on the lounger’s umbrella.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Linda it looks like the cafe has quieted down some. I'll join you at the pool, and I love your new bathing suit very stylish. I'm going to have the french onion soup with lots of bread and butter for dipping, and a coca cola. For desert I think I will have that turtle ice box cake. Been out and about all day so I'm pooped tonight. I'll also have an iced mocha. I think everyone is having supply lines issues, but you would think that the mocha would be the most important thing for Starbuck's to have on hand? wouldn't you? We'll see what happens the next time I go there, although that won't be for awhile because I'm all out of funds on my gift card and that place is expensive.
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    @LindaK125 Your bathing suit is lovely!

I just found this wonderful silk wrap in the gift shop. Diaphanous and so very soft.

I love the way it wraps around my old bathing suit, and makes me look like a movie star instead of a kid in a hand-me-down.

You should check out the gift shop. They have French chocolates! Very beautiful!

And yes, Viktor, thank you. I would love a refill on my nonalcoholic mimosa. Extra cherry juice please!
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, no one should ever run out of chocolate! It’s far too important. Margaret, I didn’t know we had a gift shop. I love the silk wrap. So chic. Did you say french chocolates? I’ll be right back. Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip. (Wipes chocolate from mouth.)
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, Did someone say french chocolates I'm right there with you. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the meatloaf platter with mashed potatoes and gravy. Peas, butter, and rolls, and a coca cola with that. For desert I'll have a huge slice of Devil's food cake with chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce and an iced mocha. I'm in need of some chocolate therapy tonight. Margaret I love the wrap as well. I'll have to go explore the gift shop in a bit. I just want to sit by the pool for a bit.
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    Oh! Yes please! The mashed potatoes peas meatloaf and all of that!

Also? Do have a chocolate…. The ones with the red heart on top are cherry. And the ones with the white chocolate squiggles are raspberry.
  • LindaK125
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @PaperDoll_ where are you? Viktor is busy and there’s no waitress and I found Francois in the kitchen throwing knives! We’re out here by the pool, waiting.

Zzyyggy, chocolate therapy sounds wonderful. If I can get my order in, I’ll definitely have chocolate for dessert. A chocolate brownie espresso sundae would be my choice of therapy. I’m gong to order the Chicken Santorini Platter. It’s on the specials board so it should be safe to order.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    *waves* hey everyone.. Im famished. I hear the meatloaf, mashed potato and peas all covered in gravy is pretty good, so I'll go with that. I'll get a couple of little warm crusty dinner rolls with butter on the side too.

Dessert.. Ive seriously been craving a big slice of mulberry pie with 2 dollops of thickened cream..

*loosens drawstring around waist*
    Hold the drink for now, Im going to have to let this lot go down first 😁
    *burp* .. scuse me
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,848 Member
    Options
    *Hurries in and apologizes for the wait.* It wasn’t easy getting those knives away from Francois before someone got hurt. All’s fine now. The chef might be a little slow tonight. He’s been switched to plastic utensils. 😬
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I'll have a pizza. Hand tossed dough, not some crappy frozen slab. Thin crust (NY style). With mushrooms, spinach, & hot banana pepper rings.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Analog_Kid wrote: »
    I'll have a pizza. Hand tossed dough, not some crappy frozen slab. Thin crust (NY style). With mushrooms, spinach, & hot banana pepper rings.

What about dessert? Wanna share a few Tim Tams ? 😋

• MargaretYakoda
    Options
    Analog_Kid wrote: »

What about dessert? Wanna share a few Tim Tams ? 😋

Yes please!