So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I want a whole bottle of pepto bismol on the rocks please

Ophelia, that sounds disgusting. I think you should sit down in this recliner with a nice fleece blanket and just rest. Here’s a nice pair of fuzzy bunny slippers. Will you be needing a cat to pet? We have two, Sochi and Useless (he’s really very sweet).

Viktor, I’ll have macaroni and cheese and an iced tea, please.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options

Coming right up 😬

d9nedjufyqlz.jpeg
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Coming right up 😬

d9nedjufyqlz.jpeg

Thank you 💵
    LindaK125 wrote: »

Ophelia, that sounds disgusting. I think you should sit down in this recliner with a nice fleece blanket and just rest. Here’s a nice pair of fuzzy bunny slippers. Will you be needing a cat to pet? We have two, Sochi and Useless (he’s really very sweet).

Viktor, I’ll have macaroni and cheese and an iced tea, please.

Thank you for taking such good care of my acid reflux, even thinking of a recliner to keep me elevated. 😌 The pepto is disgusting but a necessity. 🙃
    Also, I’ll take all available cats.

I’ll now order some sonic ice for myself and fresh caught raw salmon slices, sliced extra thin for the kitties.
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, wow that's a blast from the past Chicchantel. Wonder whatever happened to the bosslady. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a big ole bacon cheeseburger with American cheese, onion rings, and a coca cola. For desert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies, and an iced mocha. I love how this place is growing. I'll hang out by the pool tonight and wait for sunset desert.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    @OpheliaCooter, you are now the cats favorite best friend! Wow, PaperDoll_ is amazing. I didn’t realize pepto-bismol came in bottled six-packs.

Zzyyggy, it’s a hot, stiflingly humid day where I live and I’ve decided to spend the evening in the cyber pool. I’ll take a break for Sunset Dessert—a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich with chocolate chip mint ice cream for me. ChicChantal always had the most wonderful menus. That’s not including the deep fried snickers bars.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    *Puts on uniform and mutters.* It was supposed to be my day off but now the customers are hunting me down. 👀 *Grumbles... I love this job. I love this job.* If I say it enough, I’ll believe it right?

So what can I get everyone? Burgers? Burgers it is. 😁

(hiding my kazoo that I threatened to play under her window if she didn't get back here)

Burgers? Did someone say burgers??? YES PLEASE!!!! Double cheeseburger, with uhhh, lotsa stuff on top including bacon, onions, more cheese, cheese stuffed between the burgers and inside the burgers, cheese wrapped around the bacon, pickles, cheese wrapped around the pickles. Sweet potato fries. Cole slaw. And then there's dessert. Maybe some Diet Jello. :) OR A couple of those Reese's Peanut Butter Cup S'mores.

Strike up the Band!! Wasn't there supposed to be live music tonight? Maybe the waiters and waitresses could all sing for us? If not, I could always get out my Kazoo?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    *Puts on uniform and mutters.* It was supposed to be my day off but now the customers are hunting me down. 👀 *Grumbles... I love this job. I love this job.* If I say it enough, I’ll believe it right?

So what can I get everyone? Burgers? Burgers it is. 😁

(hiding my kazoo that I threatened to play under her window if she didn't get back here)

Burgers? Did someone say burgers??? YES PLEASE!!!! Double cheeseburger, with uhhh, lotsa stuff on top including bacon, onions, more cheese, cheese stuffed between the burgers and inside the burgers, cheese wrapped around the bacon, pickles, cheese wrapped around the pickles. Sweet potato fries. Cole slaw. And then there's dessert. Maybe some Diet Jello. :) OR A couple of those Reese's Peanut Butter Cup S'mores.

Strike up the Band!! Wasn't there supposed to be live music tonight? Maybe the waiters and waitresses could all sing for us? If not, I could always get out my Kazoo?

You do not want this waitress to sing. 😂 This place would clear out so fast. I’d probably lose my job even with no one to serve. 😬

Your order will be ready shortly. I sent it back to the chef. There wasn’t quite enough cheese yet. 🤗
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, the place is hopping today. Here for an early Sunday Dinner. I'm going to have roasted chicken with stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, carrots, and a coca cola. Biscuits and lots of butter. For dessert I'm going to have some strawberry short cake and and an iced mocha. I'm going to hang out by the pool.
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    I’m going to sit in the underwater restaurant that is decorated in a Alice in Wonderland on acid sort of way. Makes seeing the random fish and hammerhead sharks more trippy than it needed to be.
    I’m gonna not eat both the “eat me” and “drink me” varieties this time. My body didn’t know what to do and I’m not going through that again. Just send me an unbirthday cake and some tea.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    I’m going to sit in the underwater restaurant that is decorated in a Alice in Wonderland on acid sort of way. Makes seeing the random fish and hammerhead sharks more trippy than it needed to be.
    I’m gonna not eat both the “eat me” and “drink me” varieties this time. My body didn’t know what to do and I’m not going through that again. Just send me an unbirthday cake and some tea.

I ate both happ e to report ver e nice effect an the fish are ama zing
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, I’m pretty sure there’s a door by the side of the pool and people are disappearing through it. Zzyyggy, are you listening to me? Pass the biscuits to me, please. I know it sounds like I’m hallucinating, but Margaret and Ophelia just disappeared while we were eating chicken. Mm, the stuffing was so good it reminded me of Thanksgiving. I’m going to order pumpkin pie for Sunset Dessert tonight. Although, the pumpkin swirl brownies made a big hit last year. Maybe I’ll have the brownies for breakfast.
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    (Peeks out from under a rainbow blanket)
    I’m still here. Very comfy this blanket.
    Have some brownies. Very ni iii ice. Mmmmm. Zzzzzzzzz
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, Linda I'm listening but I think they went to the underwater cafe. Margaret I like your blanket. Passes the plate of biscuits. I'm tired tonight. This humidity is zapping me like crazy. Thank god for the cyber cafe with the perfect year round temps. For dinner tonight I'm going to have spaghetti and meatballs with lots of garlic bread and butter. A coca cola with that please. For desert I'm going to have those brownies if there are any left and an iced mocha. Mmmmm I wonder where that underwater cafe is I can't seem to find it. Keeps peering into the pool for the lights. :)
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Oh what a lovely restaurant! I'm going to sit out here and enjoy the view on this patio. I'd like to start off with a pina colada, please, and for my appetizer I'd love some golden fried calamari. For dinner I'd like shrimp Alfredo extra heavy on the sauce, please. Could I please get a few extra slices of toast drenched in butter and garlic? I'll have tiramisu for dessert with black coffee, please. Oh wow, that was delicious! Thank you!
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    Zzyyggy wrote: »
    Hi everyone, Linda I'm listening but I think they went to the underwater cafe. Margaret I like your blanket. Passes the plate of biscuits. I'm tired tonight. This humidity is zapping me like crazy. Thank god for the cyber cafe with the perfect year round temps. For dinner tonight I'm going to have spaghetti and meatballs with lots of garlic bread and butter. A coca cola with that please. For desert I'm going to have those brownies if there are any left and an iced mocha. Mmmmm I wonder where that underwater cafe is I can't seem to find it. Keeps peering into the pool for the lights. :)

The brownies are endless here at the Cyber Cafe!
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Margaret, the brownies are the best! I’d like a pumpkin swirl brownie with vanilla ice cream and fudge sauce, maybe Viktor has some in the ice cream freezer in the gazebo’s kitchen on the terrace. Yes!
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hello? There’s no one here. Hmm, maybe I’ll check in the kitchen. There’s Francois, but he was in a really bad mood the other day. If I climb up the cabinet here and grab onto that pipe I could make it over to the walk-in refrigerator without Francois seeing me. Cue the Mission Impossible score.

Okay, I’m up the wall and halfway to my goal. I’ll just hold on a second. . . Oops, maybe I shouldn’t have touch the light cord. I don’t think Francois will notice me hanging upside down like a wingless bat. Nope, nothing to see here. . . help. . .
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    Hello? There’s no one here. Hmm, maybe I’ll check in the kitchen. There’s Francois, but he was in a really bad mood the other day. If I climb up the cabinet here and grab onto that pipe I could make it over to the walk-in refrigerator without Francois seeing me. Cue the Mission Impossible score.

Okay, I’m up the wall and halfway to my goal. I’ll just hold on a second. . . Oops, maybe I shouldn’t have touch the light cord. I don’t think Francois will notice me hanging upside down like a wingless bat. Nope, nothing to see here. . . help. . .

Don’t worry, I came in to create mischief in kitchen but looks like I have to save the day instead. *blows bubbles that form into conveniently placed platforms for Linda to walk on that are somehow just hanging in the air and able to support any weight.*
    Anyway, don’t tell anyone I was here and that I have these bubbles... I have some edible arrangements to take strategic bites out of! Ciao!
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, mmm a lot is happening in the kitchen today. I see Linda floating around on a bubble, and Francois chopping up veggies like a maniac. (He really is a sweet heart, but sometimes the veggies do get to him) Hey Linda come down and join me at the pool. I'm starving tonight. I could go for some barbecued spareribs, and potato salad with rolls, and a coca cola with that. After dinner a dip in the pool and then sunset desert. I'm going to have the homemade chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce, and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    edited August 2021
    Options

Don’t worry, I came in to create mischief in kitchen but looks like I have to save the day instead. *blows bubbles that form into conveniently placed platforms for Linda to walk on that are somehow just hanging in the air and able to support any weight.*
    Anyway, don’t tell anyone I was here and that I have these bubbles... I have some edible arrangements to take strategic bites out of! Ciao!

Oh, thanks Ophelia! Fortunately, I can change into a mouse and these bubbles are wonderful.
    8epqfvxrabbu.jpeg

Zzyyggy? Hold on I’ll be right there. I’m going to have barbecued short ribs and potato salad tonight. I was going to check and see if Francois made som tiramisu ice cream cake, but I got a little caught up.

Oh, hey, Viktor. Thanks for the iced tea. That’s a beautiful edible arrangement you’ve got there.