So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, City Market had pumpkin pie, apple pie, and all kinds of individual pies. I got myself a blueberry pie. They'll have the family pies out in time for Thanksgiving. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the meatloaf plate with mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, and lots of dinner rolls and butter. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some apple pie and an iced mocha. Rained all day here in the real world with clouds, and all.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Zzyyggy, I’m eagerly awaiting the rainy day forecast for tomorrow. So exciting! I think I’ll hang out in the cybercafe’s club room in my recliner with my book for the rest of this evening. Viktor is bringing me a mocha latte and a double caramel Magnum Bar. He promised to wake me up if I fall asleep. I can always go upstairs to The Inn at the Cybercafe for the night. Then in the morning there’ll be a basket of mini pastries and a carafe of Pete’s Cafe Domingo waiting for me at the table near the french doors with the amazing view of the farm and orchards.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, we certainly do have everything here don't we? For dinner tonight I'm going to have a Mcdonald's quarter pounder with cheese, maybe two of them, a large order of fries, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have one of their chocolate creamies, and an iced mocha. We're suppose to have a great weekend weather wise and I'm looking forward to that.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey Zzyyggy. Mm, fast food dinner, yum. Oh, I can get a McFlurry with M&M’s for dessert. I wonder if they would put chocolate sauce on that. I hope you do have a great weekend weather wise. We’re heading for at least two weeks of afternoon and evening thunderstorms. It should be interesting.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, continuing with the fast food them I'm going to have the KFC original bucket of fried chicken, and I'll even share my bucket. with mashed potatoes and gravy and corn on the cob I'll have that with a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. I know our KFC's don't have iced mocha's or great desserts either thank goodness this cafe has everthing. I think I'll go for a swim in the cyber pool first though. It's been hot around here.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Thanks for sharing dinner, Zzyyggy. Hmm, cookies. I love Dewey’s Triple Ginger Cookies, which I’ve been craving, that and windmill cookies, too. I’m sure Viktor will bring them right out with a nice hot cup of coffee. Then I’m heading off to bed. I’m tired tonight.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm going from fast food to good ole diner food. Tonight I'm going for the meatloaf plate with mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans, dinner rolls and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a slice of devil's food cake and chocolate ice cream with an iced mocha. I haven't been to a good ole fashion diner in ages.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey, Zzyyggy. We had the best Greek diner near where we used to live. They made wonderful pancakes and omelets for breakfast. Along with all the diner menu classics they served gyros, spanakopita, and moussaka for dinner. They even had espresso and cappuccino, and baklava, plus all the standard desserts. I think I’ll visit the kitchen and have a just a little nibble of everything. I’m sure Francois won’t mind. 🤫😤😳

A little while later . . .Okay . . .well, I think I’ll go hide in the man cave for a day or two. Maybe watch a movie or read a book or three.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, you can come out from the man cave now. To continue with the diner theme I'm going to have the surf and turf with french fries, and a coca cola. Lots of tarter sauce with that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. I've been going through some of my old writing and tossing it into the pile to be shredded. Theres a local bank that does a free shredding and it'll be in September so I have until September 10 to go through the whole shabang which is quite a lot. I haven't looked at this stuff in ages so I think I'm ready to let it go. I can't take it with me. I had to empty my large bin to use for that. My sister will take me there as well as stuff she has.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Mm, I’ve got my Chicken Santorini, which is delicious. I guess Francois has forgiven me already, 😅. I’ve got my bucket of M&M’s and Viktor brought a nice selection of cookies out with my coffee. I’m ready to go sit in my recliner with my dessert and read my book.

Going through all the papers is a good idea, Zzyyggy. I have a shredder and I try to shred things as we go along. I wish I could say I was organized enough that I sorted through all the files for the year at the end of each year, but that doesn’t happen very often. This last January was probably the first time we shredded old files in 15 years. Oops.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm starving tonight. I'm going for the diner bacon cheeseburger and french fries with a coca cola. I'm pooped tonight from all my swimming. Just started a pot roast the old fashioned way in the oven for dinner tonight in the real world. Everything but the beef came from the Farmer's market this weekend. For dessert I'm going to have a slice of blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha. It's pouring rain here right now has been all afternoon long.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy! Good thing we’re having lovely weather at the cybercafe today. Your pot roast sounds delicious. I think I’ll order some at the cybercafe tonight. Hopefully, Francois can make pot roast as yummy as yours. Viktor has promised to have my dessert ready for Sunset Dessert on the terrace. I’ve ordered chocolate chip mint ice cream with fudge sauce and an iced mocha. Looks like there will be a beautiful sunset this evening.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, we are having gorgeous weather right now in the real world. Temp is 83 degrees with no humidity, and a nice breeze is blowing. It rained earlier. The potroast was really good last night, and I have enough for another meal. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a huge plate of spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and an iced mocha. Had the real thing this morning at Starbucks and it was really good. Went to the Starbucks at Market32.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey, Zzyyggy. I haven’t been to Starbucks in forever. Other than regular coffee the only thing I ever ordered was a soy milk latte. I can handle a bit more dairy now, so I could probably order one of their coffee drinks. We were having nice weather and then it got more humid, but the temperature is going to hover around 90 degrees for a week starting tomorrow and then it’ll drop back down into the low 80’s. We’re still waiting for hurricane season to fire up and hoping that the storms head out into the ocean. Even though we’re far from the coast we get the remnants with the tropical heat, rain, and humidity. Hurricane Florence dropped 9 inches of rain on our area and there was lots of flooding.

I’ve decided to have Viktor make me one of those coffee drinks with the big dome of whipped cream on the top. I’d like sweetened mocha whipped cream. I’ve actually made coffee whipped cream, it’s delicious.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, what a difference a day makes. It is really nice around here weather wise, and a lot cooler with no humidity. Temp is at 78 degrees with a nice breeze blowing. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the roast beef grinder with the works, a bag of chips and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have the giant chocolate chip cookie and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, I’d like what Zzyyggy ordered for her dinner last night. I’ll have my roast beef with swiss cheese, chopped pickles, mayo, lettuce, and tomato, please. Don’t forget the bag of chips and a Dr. Pepper.

Sweetie was up half the night, so he went back to sleep. It’s laundry day for me. I have to go collect the towels. I never used to mind folding towels. I don’t know why it bothers me now.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm with you I hate folding and putting away any clean laundry. I'm hoping to do my laundry on Sunday. We just had a spate of thunderstorms roll through here some pretty wild. Lightning hit the near by dog park, but no one was in there thank goodness. Thunder came right after that. That's when I hide under the covers. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the barbecued chicken wings with french fries and corn on the cob. For dessert I'll have a slice of blueberry pie, and vanilla ice cream with an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, I added your location to my weather app this morning and it notified me that you had severe thunderstorms in the area. I need to figure out how to turn off notifications for everyone except me, if that’s even possible, or I’ll be getting weather notifications for locations all over the US.

Viktor, I’d like the baked ravioli with grilled vegetables and some warm crusty bread. Francois made apple strudel today. I’ll have a piece of that with caramel swirl ice cream, please.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I know everywhere is getting severe weather. Tonight I could go for a big ole bacon cheeseburger with french fries and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with chocolate sauce and an iced mocha. Today's weather is gorgeous outside with cool temps at 78 degrees and no humidity. Down right chilly.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, with the phase the sun is going into right now, I think our weather is going to get even more extreme. When people talk about climate change I wish they would remember the sun and how it affects earth—sort of a double whammy, isn’t it? This summer’s weather pattern across the world has been extreme. I wonder what winter will be like? Hey, I see you’re getting two or three days of my summer weather. We’ll stay hot and you get to cool down at least.

I’m heading out to the terrace for Sunday brunch at the cybercafe. I’m going to make a breakfast bowl. Bowls are a thing now. I’ll have some each food group. Is french toast a food group? I’m sure Viktor will guide me in the right direction. Coffee first!