So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm starved again tonight. I'm going to have a huge piece of prime rib with baked potato and butter. A salad and coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some brownies with an iced cafe mocha. With all this chilly weather my appetite has come back.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Viktor, I’ll have the burrito Tijuana and Sweetie would like the torta asada. We’d like lots of tortilla chips and dips and iced tea to drink, please. Zzyyggy, I see you snagged a table by the fireplace, thanks for saving us a couple of chairs. Your prime rib looks good. You’re welcome to have some chips and dips. Francois is going to send us a brownie dessert tray with a variety of different brownies. I wonder if there’s any mint or caramel brownies.

We had a beautiful day here, Zzyyggy. The afternoons are supposed to be in the 90’s Tuesday through Thursday this coming week and then drop down to the low 80’s before going down into the 70’s. I can’t wait. Our nights have been much cooler. It’s beginning to feel like fall. The trees have even started to turn and my mums are starting to bloom.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, A yucky rainy day outside in the real world. I think I'll go for a swim in the cyber pool before dinner and have dinner outside on the terrace. I'm looking forward to the sunset. It's national cheeseburger day today so of course I'm going to have a cheese burger with onion rings and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. How about S'mores for sunset dessert?
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Great cheeseburgers, Viktor. Thanks for the carafe of coffee. Mm, my favorite Peet’s Cafe Domingo with cream and sugar. Zzyyggy, I wonder if s’mores can be made with M&M’s. Mm, caramel M&M’s would be good. Maybe I could take a bowl of caramel swirl ice cream with chocolate fudge sauce, crumbled graham crackers, and toasted marshmallows and add caramel and plain M&M’s on top. Yes! Let’s toast some more marshmallows.

Did you know you can still access Spark Recipes? I can find more Chef Meg recipes. I loved her recipes, especially her cumin carrots and her chicken and lentil soup.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hmm, Zzyyggy, I’m not finding Chef Meg’s recipes. They may be copyrighted by Spark? Don’t know.
  • Zzyyggy
    edited September 2022
    Options
    You can go to People One Health and they may be there. I'm not fond of the sight it's hard to navigate. Maybe Betty has some recipes like that. Also try a Taste of Home, that's a good place, or SkinnyTaste that's another good website. There's also a spark people cookbook out. It might be on Amazon.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm starving again tonight. I'm going to have the meatloaf platter tonight with mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans. A basket of dinner rolls with that and lots of butter. Also a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. Had the real thing this morning from Starbucks. Went on a quick shopping trip and came right home afterword. I may start doing that more often.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, I’ll have the apple ginger upside down cake and a pot of tea, please. I’m going to sit in my recliner by the fire and nap until it’s time for bed. Zzyyggy, I was just looking for Chef Meg’s videos and recipes. The Spark recipe website has some great recipes.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, try youtube for the videos. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a big platter of spaghetti and meatballs with lots of garlic bread and butter. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha. I'm starved again tonight. It's just plain blah out there today weather wise. Thank god for the cyber sunshine.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Yup, Zzyyggy, you’re right. Lots of Meg Galvin videos. Also Spark still has all their exercise videos there, too. Nice. Mm, garlic bread. Oh, Viktor is bringing a fresh basket of garlic bread and an iced tea for me. Yum, the perfect bedtime snack.😉
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm starved again tonight. I'm going to have the bucket of fried chicken from KFC with mashed potatoes and gravy, and corn on the cob with lots of butter. I'll even share. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some brownies with an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, it’s the brownies I’m craving. Brownies with rolo candy baked into them and iced with chocolate and vanilla icing would be wonderful. I’m sure Viktor can find those in the kitchen for me and he’ll bring out coffee just the way I like it, too. I’ll definitely have sweet dreams tonight.

I’ve been trying to eat low sodium foods and the day ended and I didn’t have enough carbs so I got to eat a whole banana today. Living life on the edge here.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Wow Linda, hope you enjoyed it. Fortunately we have the Cyber Cafe to have everything we can't have in the real world, or can but it's too expensive. Tonight I'm going to have the porter house steak dinner with salad, and a baked potato lots of butter on that potato. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'm going to have the brownie with chocolate ice cream, and chocolate sauce and an iced mocha. Did I say I needed a chocolate fix? I do.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, I’ll have what she’s having and coffee and chocolate covered apricots and M&M’s and chocolate covered espresso beans. Zzyyggy, I think I need a chocolate fix, too. I’m ready to sit in my recliner for the evening. I might even start a new book. The nights are starting to get chilly so I think a fire would be nice tonight. It’s great to visit the cybercafe.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, aaaaah the perfect 80 degree weather here at the cyber cafe with lots of sunshine. We had a really cold day today. I'm going for a swim in the pool. For dinner I'll have the fried scallop dinner with french fries and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have that Butterscotch pudding layer cake Betty had on the email and an iced mocha. I'm tired again.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, Betty’s chocolate cake looked yummy to me. Viktor’s bringing me a piece of cake and coffee. I see you got Igor to light a fire. It’s cold out there tonight.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Brr, when I woke up this morning it was 46 degrees outside. It’s 52 degrees now, fortunately Viktor has the fire going and my carafe of coffee was waiting on the table by the fireplace. Viktor has my breakfast omelet order and he just set a basket of mini pastries down. Mm, my favorite ginger scones and brown sugar pecan rugelach.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, For dinner tonight I'm going to have the prime rib dinner with baked potato, lots of butter and a salad. Coca cola with that please. For dessert I'm going to have the cafe's famous cinnamon bun and an iced mocha. Oh heck make that two buns. I've been craving them, but theres nowhere close by I can get them.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Oh, cinnamon buns and honey cakes! Just in time for Sunday Brunch at the Cybercafe. I’m ready for the early bird brunch. Viktor, my favorite waiter, has our table ready and there’s a carafe of coffee just the way I like it waiting for me on the table. I think I’ll read my book for awhile and play spider before I jangle my nerves reading the news, although I do want to check on that storm heading toward the Gulf of Mexico. Ian looks like it might be dangerous.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Are you in the path of that storm? My brother who lives in Tampa saids he is, but he doesn't want to go to a shelter. I can't say as I blame him being in the same place with lots of strangers, but if it's safer. For dinner tonight I'm going to have mom's roast beef dinner with mashed potatos and gravy, dinner rolls, and green beans with that. For dessert I'll have a slice of apple pie, and an iced mocha. I'm pooped tonight after a long walk around Winooski.