So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Zzyyggy! Missed you because your post was hiding on the next page. I decided to have some Dewey’s triple ginger cookies and coffee for dessert. Thank goodness Viktor makes sure there’s always plenty of our favorite goodies. Gee, that barista sounds like she’s having a bad day. You need to find out her schedule and avoid going there when she’s working. Ha. I’ve never done that, but there have been times when I’ve wanted to.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    It’s National Cinnamon Roll Day! Fortunately for us, at the cybercafe it’s always Cinnamon Roll Day. Francois even made mini cinnamon rolls or buns, as we like to call them. I especially like the minis because I can eat more of them 😋. And here is Viktor with my coffee. He spoils me and I love it. I’m going out by the pool since it’s warm and sunny—another beautiful day at the cybercafe.
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, Yes I think I may not go to Market32 on Monday mornings anymore, and go back to my Wednesdays. Cinnamon rolls for dinner sure. I'm also going to have a hot fudge sundae with lots of chocolate sauce, and an iced mocha. Then when I come down from the sugar high I'll have some cheddar biscuits with lots of butter, and chicken wings. I think I'll hang out on the terrace and watch the sunset.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Interesting choices, Zzyyggy. Cheddar biscuits sounds delicious.

Yikes! Viktor, you startled me. Thanks for the biscuits. (I think Viktor may be psychic or else he’s reading my mind.) Another mini cinnamon roll or two for dessert would be perfect.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I know I just wasn't hungry last night when I came in, but all that sounded good. Tonight I'm going to have the porter house steak dinner with baked potato lots of butter, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some klondike bars and an iced mocha. I'm tired tonight from all the walking I did earlier. I think I'll sit on the terrace and enjoy the sunset again. Viktor just keep the iced mochas coming, and what ever munchies we have on hand.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, Viktor brought lots of yummy munchies to our table! Even my favorite little cheese crackers are here. Who needs dinner with all these goodies. I’ll just graze. I might fall asleep. I haven’t been sleeping well, but today has been a fairly good day anyway.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda. Tonight I'm going to have a big bowl of beef stew with lots of dinner rolls for dipping, and a coca cola. For dessert I'm going to have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. I'm tired tonight as well.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Yum, beef stew. I just might make some in the next few days. Can’t decide on stew or pot roast. Francois’ stew was delicious, of course. I’m definitely ordering Betty’s caramel apple crisp for dessert with caramel swirl ice cream.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the mood for something hot, warm and comforting tonight. I think I'll have a big bowl of seafood chowder with lots of bread and butter. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. It looks like rain here in the real world for the next few days. I may just come and hide out in the cyber cafe for the weekend. Just keep bringing me my iced mochas and cinnamon buns, and I'll be a happy camper.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies and iced mochas—sweet! I asked Viktor to bring more over to our table. Sweetie and grandson are watching football in the family room upstairs. Even when there’s no game being played they’ll watch old games. Although sometimes they watch movies about football or football players. Tomorrow will be football, pizza, and a card game we call Liverpool. They take time out to play cards with me. Isn’t that nice. I really can’t have pizza because it’s got so much sodium. I need to decide whether to make meatloaf, chili, stew, or pot roast so I can start defrosting now. Of course, low sodium versions of those recipes taste pretty flat. Thank goodness Sweetie doesn’t mind.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    How are you tonight Viktor? I see someone hired out the patio by the pool this evening. That’s fine, I’m going to the club room tonight where it’s nice and quiet and I can read in peace. I’ll have some of the mini scones I saw in the bakery case, hopefully there are some ginger molasses scones and maybe even a sweet apricot scone or two. Oh, and please bring a pot of Earl Gray, as well. I see Zzyyggy didn’t make it in tonight, perhaps we’ll see her at Sunday Brunch tomorrow.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I guess I didn't make it in last night not even a miss post. It didn't seem to stop my streak though. We'll see what happens tomorrow when I sign in. I'm starving tonight. I guess that's what happens when you don't come to the cafe. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the prime rib dinner with baked potato, and a salad with full flavor french dressing on it. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I think I'll have a slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream, and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Gee, Zzyyggy, I seem to have missed your post yesterday and I didn’t post. Hmm. I thought I did. After I finish my pizza I’ll join you for dessert. I’m ready for pumpkin pie! 😋
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, it must be something in the weather. Hey today is national angel food cake day. Guess what I'm going to have for dessert. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the bucket of fried chicken from KFC with the mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuits and corn on the cob. Lots of butter and gravy and a coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some angel food cake with chocolate ice cream and an iced mocha. I think I'll go for a swim in the cyber pool before dinner though, and then hang out on the terrace.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Mm, pumpkin pie and angel food cake. Whipped cream, Zzyyggy? Viktor thinks of everything. He brought extra just for us. I’m going to add some more to my iced mocha.

It’s nice out here on the terrace tonight. I love the windscreens and the whisper quiet heat blowers the guys installed out here, makes it nice and toasty.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm starving tonight. For dinner I'm going to have a big ole bacon cheeseburger with the works. Onion rings and a root beer with that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. I'm going to hang out on the terrace again tonight. I'm tired as well as hungry.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey, Zzyyggy! I asked Viktor to bring a pitcher of root beer to the table. I haven’t had root beer in forever. I’ve been watching Ken’s Scenic Journeys on YouTube and Vermont’s autumn scenery is gorgeous. While the trees do turn beautiful colors here, you have to go up in the mountains to see all the leaves turning at once.

Viktor, I’d like peppers and onions with sausage on a ciabatta roll with provolone cheese melted over the top, please. A pumpkin swirl chocolate brownie with a cafe mocha for dessert would be perfect.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, most of the time I do like where I live for the beauty and different seasons. Don't have to tell you when I don't like it. I also like the fact that I'm not in a big city. I couldn't survive there. For dinner tonight I'm going to have spaghetti and meatballs with lots of garlic bread and butter, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. I'm hungry tonight.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    We have all the different seasons here. The big difference is we have two to six weeks of winter and those weeks aren’t necessarily continuous. (And we barely get any snow.) 🙃 I was going to order dessert here, but as I was walking through the cybercafe’s kitchen there was a basket of garlic bread all crispy and warm and I ate it. All of it. Vampires will stay away from me for at least the next week.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy!!!! It’s National M&M’s Day!!!! Can you tell I’m really excited 😊? Maybe Viktor will have two buckets of M&M’s for me today. And Francois can do an M&M’s baked goodies sampler for me. Um, I mean for everyone who visits the cybercafe. We can have movie night with M&M’s caramel and chocolate popcorn. 😋

Coffee and scones with cranberries and M&M’s for breakfast this morning, please, Viktor.