Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

1515253545557»

Replies

• AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,889 Member
    edited September 15
    I woke up really early and deseeded a cup of muscadines we found yesterday, and made a muscadine sauce(blended up muscadine skins,pulp, maple syrup, cinnamon, allspice, vanilla, tiny bit apple cider vinegar boiled and simmered for an hour) to put over French toast.

And coffee with cream and sugar
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,452 Member
    I woke up really early and deseeded a cup of muscadines we found yesterday, and made a muscadine sauce(blended up muscadine skins,pulp, maple syrup, cinnamon, allspice, vanilla, tiny bit apple cider vinegar boiled and simmered for an hour) to put over French toast.

And coffee with cream and sugar

Oh WOW! That sounds so good!
  • AdahPotatah2024
    It is so good, reminds me a little of making homemade cranberry sauce except have to deseed every lttle muscadine..My daughter convinced me to go with her and find another cup or so of them yesterday!

Toast w/butter and a little of that muscadine sauce+ coffee w/milk and sugar
  • Corina1143
    Having steak, eggs, and potatoes right now. Coffee with milk.
  • lorilynn22
    lorilynn22 Posts: 50 Member
    2 cups of coffee with half and half and 3 boiled eggs
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Coffee With cream and sugar, probably wait until later and have a tofu wrap with black beans, corn, cheese, lettuce, ranch and Texas Pete sauce...cooking some beans for later.
  • Corina1143
    Protein pancakes, turkey bacon. Decaf and milk
  • KarinSanden
    KarinSanden Posts: 35 Member
    edited September 17
    Coffee - black as death with extra caffeine
    2 boiled eggs
    Water
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Coffee With cream and sugar..avocado toast later