Replies

• staceymcmd
    staceymcmd Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    5'2" 55 years old
    Highest Weight: 182
    Current Weight: 150.0

November 1 150.0
    November 2 150.2 Not sure what's up. Second day in a row my weight hasn't changed.
    November 3 149.6 Finally, a drop!!:)
    November 4 149.2
    November 5 149.2 Went out for dinner last night. Tried to eat well but I'm sure I had too much sodium. Today is my sons birthday, so there will be chocolate cake in the house...yikes!!
    November 6
    November 7
    November 8
    November 9
    November 10
    November 11
    November 12
    November 13
    November 14
    November 15
    November 16
    November 17
    November 18
    November 19
    November 20
    November 21
    November 22
    November 23
    November 24
    November 25
    November 26
    November 27
    November 28
    November 29
    November 30
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Options
    This is my inspirational progress chart from the start of the monthly journey from September:

This to me is my inspiration. It takes time for things to get in sync, but when they do, it’s fun to watch the progress!

Happy Friday friends!

Jill 🥰
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,738 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    See below 😁
  • mhoward685
    mhoward685 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    🍁🍂November Challenge🍂🍁
    SW[10/01/21]:162 / GW:145
    November SW 160.5
    November Goal 156
    11/01 160.5 Tracked!
    11/02 [did not weigh] Tracked! 2000
    11/03 161.4 Tracked over 2000
    11/04 160.4

You know those mountain climbing spikes (theyre called pitons apparently)? I feel like thats how I used snacks to get through my day yesterday....barely hanging on from chocolate to chocolate! This month I need to try to reflect on how I am feeling when I do that maneuver and see if there's a better way.

I've been there. Usually when stressed and feel my world is out of cotrol. Snacking is also an indication of not enough protein, too many carbs, or low chromium. For me doing the math and knowing my macros helps. I can look at my food log and make a decision about what my body needs vs what will make me 'feel' better in the short term. Short term decisions usually don't align with my goals and have negative long term outcomes.
  • heatmoni
    heatmoni Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Whoops made a booboo @gorple76 I wrote my note in the body of your note. Did not realize that I did that. Sorry, but the note is for you. Here it is again so it is more clear:

@gorple76 Hang in there, change can come in small increments that build to massive redirection. If this is part of your cycle to restrict and binge, make one change first in the direction of doing something different. For example, drink more water, or no eating after a certain time. Please know that I share in your struggle. We can do this! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! You can break your own cycle.

• Splendamami
    Splendamami Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady So happy to hear your positive health news!! Now November is really going to be a good month. :smiley: